• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

is this ram helping or not?

intel igent

System Name old school / new school
Processor 3.0e C0 @ 3.6 / e5200
Motherboard p4p800e-dlx / p5q-DLX
Cooling custom water see sig / air
Memory 2x1g oczPC4000EbPl / 2x2g ocz2rpr1066
Video Card(s) 3850AGP / 4890vaporX
Storage 36g raptor+120g wd / wd 1001fals 1tb
Display(s) BenQ / sharpAQUOS LC-37D64U
Case modded antec plusview / generic
Audio Device(s) audigy 2zs / ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3
Power Supply fan/cable modded powerstream 520 / OCZ 700mxsp
Software Xp pro SP2 / VISTA ultimate OEM
well heres the thing my money doesnt go into my PC there happen to be several things more important than it is. there is nothing in my rig that i have not paid for or that was not givin to me for free.

as for the ram he took something that was going to be binned in a few months so all he did was take it out of the trash.

youre not the only one with responsibilities in the world. dnt try the im all unfortunate crap. we live in america where it is easily accessible for a person to get a job and acquire things legaly.

if indeed it was going to be binned he shouldve asked for it and they wouldve surely given it to him seeing as it is garbage. right?

right

do not condone what he did. it was wrong, and you know it was wrong.

i aint no saint but i aint no thief either.

for you to agree with him makes you as ignorant as him. when you become older and wiser perhaps you will better understand.

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
youre not the only one with responsibilities in the world. dnt try the im all unfortunate crap. we live in america where it is easily accessible for a person to get a job and acquire things legaly.

if indeed it was going to be binned he shouldve asked for it and they wouldve surely given it to him seeing as it is garbage. right?

right

do not condone what he did. it was wrong, and you know it was wrong.

i aint no saint but i aint no thief either.

for you to agree with him makes you as ignorant as him. when you become older and wiser perhaps you will better understand.

i dint try the whole unfortunate crap i was just pointing out i can see why he would not that its the right thing or what i would have done just that i saw why