• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need A O/c'n Program

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
AOD seems to have a time bomb in it's programing.... i need info on how to correct the problem (without rolling back the bios month date by 2)....or un-installing the program and re-installing it.... been there and done that.... still wont work... Or another program that gives the same real time changes to my clock's....

Thank's ppl :respect:

Fitseries3

Eleet Hardware Junkie
does setfsb work for amd boards? it works great on intel. hmm.... i think theres another prog too but i dont remember the name right now. i'll go look

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
AOD seems to have a time bomb in it's programing.... i need info on how to correct the problem (without rolling back the bios month date by 2)....or un-installing the program and re-installing it.... been there and done that.... still wont work... Or another program that gives the same real time changes to my clock's....

Thank's ppl :respect:

even the latest version requires you to set back the date ? exactly which version are you talking about ?

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
even the latest version requires you to set back the date ? exactly which version are you talking about ?
AOD ver 2.0.17 and even the 2.1.1 beta and also ver 2.1.2... i can get all working but only if i set back the month in the bios.... i even did a fresh install of the o/s and still nothing... please help! i love this program!!

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
well i have just found a version that works finally!!! AOD ver 2.0.14 beta and i didn't even need the cant detect cpu fix....