• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hi Guys, Please tell me how to do this simple task..

System Name To be ALL IN ONE MACHINE. but not yet
Processor i7 3770k
Motherboard Asus P8Z&&-V Deluxe
Cooling Thermalright Silver Arrow
Memory Gskill Ripjaws 1600Mhz 8GB *4 = 32GB
Storage Samsung pro 840 256GB, Segate 3TB and 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" Full HD LED
Case Antec LanBoy Air
Power Supply Cooler Master M2 Silent Pro 850 Watts
Software Windows 7 ulimate 64bit
Hi Guys,

Last month I created one animation (79 Frames) in GIF format and while creating that animation I was contentiously replaying a 32 sec music on my phone which was connected to my ears through headphones so that I can adjust the frame/objects movements as per the music bits so that all frames get played within 32 seconds for that I also kept some frame's display time very less too, like 0.10 to 0.50 seconds, I used GIF Movie Gear for that.

Then I used http://www.online-convert.com/ site to convert that GIF file into .AVI video file

But now when I sync That Converted Video file with that 32 Second Music file with Virtual Dub software the Frames lag behind the music.

So How can I create same "frames with music effect" which I had while I was listening to music through Headphones and playing GIF file on GIF Movie gear......., now after syncing that GIF converted Video file with Music ?

In short I want to adjust 79 Frames in 32 Sec time (Music file) with some frames moving fast and some frames stays idle in between for while... ?

Thanks in advance.

michael

Processor i7 3770k
Case Antec LanBoy Air
Is anyone here who works in After Effects ......?

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
When you convert a gif to a movie format (in this case .avi), it will convert it with a specific framerate, either 23.976, 25, 29.97, or 30 FPS. If your gif had 79 frames over 32 seconds, that puts it at 2.46 FPS. You need to create your gif animation at a certain framerate, and when you convert it to a video file, it needs to retain the same ratio as the targeted framerate, otherwise you're going to drop/pickup frames and get out of sync.

Processor i7 3770k
Case Antec LanBoy Air
When you convert a gif to a movie format (in this case .avi), it will convert it with a specific framerate, either 23.976, 25, 29.97, or 30 FPS. If your gif had 79 frames over 32 seconds, that puts it at 2.46 FPS. You need to create your gif animation at a certain framerate, and when you convert it to a video file, it needs to retain the same ratio as the targeted framerate, otherwise you're going to drop/pickup frames and get out of sync.

1. If I arrange the GIF at lower frame rate then those frames will go out of sync with music at first phase only.
2. You know how I did it, I was listening to music on headphones while I decide which frame is going stay still for particular seconds like say 1 sec, 2 sec to 0.1 sec.
3. Can this be achieved by working in After Effects...?

I need to complete this project, this is my first animation project that I am implementing with sound...
I would have love to see any guy master at After Effects guiding me on this....

Cheers.

Processor i7 3770k
Case Antec LanBoy Air
Is there any way to adjust 79 frames in 32 seconds....?