• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian-Li Launches the PC-A03 Micro-ATX Chassis

malware

Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 VID: 1.2125
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P rev.2.0
Cooling Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme + Noctua NF-S12 Fan
Memory 4x1 GB PQI DDR2 PC2-6400
Video Card(s) Colorful iGame Radeon HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5
Storage 2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 32 MB RAID0
Display(s) BenQ G2400W 24-inch WideScreen LCD
Case Cooler Master COSMOS RC-1000 (sold), Cooler Master HAF-932 (delivered)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX
Power Supply Chieftec CFT-1000G-DF 1kW
Software Laptop: Lenovo 3000 N200 C2DT2310/3GB/120GB/GF7300/15.4"/Razer
Lian Li Industrial launched today the PC-A03, a Micro-ATX chassis featuring a functional and user friendly design. Standing at 190 x 380 x 450 ( W, H, D), with a removable 120mm blue LED fan in the front and a 80mm blue LED extraction fan in the rear, this is yet another great Lian-Li case. Like its brothers its handcrafted and build with the highest standards. Read the full press release below for more information.

Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A03, a Micro-ATX chassis featuring a functional and user friendly design. Standing at 190 x 380 x 450 ( W, H, D), with a removable 120mm blue LED fan in the front and a 80mm blue LED extraction fan in the rear. Designed to accommodate a standard PS/2 PSU in addition to a 200mm long Optical drive. The handcrafted and finer quality of Lian Li chassis are clearly evident, with the functional design is aligned to your needs.

Micro-ATX Specifications
The chassis supports 2x 5.25" Optical drive bays with 1x 3.5" external and 3 additional internal bays for hard drives. The case is for Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, and can support a graphics card up to 390mm long. The multimedia I/O ports consist of 2x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.

Special Features
The PC-A03 has easy installation kits for the 5.25" optical drives, 3x 3.5" HDD bays with anti-vibration kits, a detachable front cover, a very small footprint, with a relatively large internal space, including support for long power supply units as well as full sized graphics cards. In addition the traditional brushed black anodized finish is clearly evident on the entirely aluminum chassis. The inverted motherboard tray design is a must for keeping your CPU cooler and keeping your system more stable.

Traditional Durability
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.

For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A03 please go to the Lian Li website:

Lian Li PC-A03 Micro-ATX/ITX chassis

Highlights for PC-A03
  • Supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
  • Inverted motherboard tray design
  • Support of graphics card up to 390mm long
  • Blue LED fan in the front and in the rear
  • Multi-media I/O ports on the bottom right side
  • Easily removable front panel with integrated Multi-media I/O ports
  • Anti-vibration clips prevent side panel vibration
  • Anti-vibration HDD cage
  • Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
  • Tools-less CD-ROM claspers

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz
I really like that!

Not especially keen on the blue LED fan but that's nothing serious at all. I'm surprised to see the PSU at the top tbh, I thought they'd have gone with the reverse air flow and bottom placed PSU as they did in the PC-A05. The internal layout is very similar. Even though the HDD caddy is well placed, I'm not entirely keen on it being there.

I give it 4 & ½ stars.

Processor Core i7-930
Motherboard Asus P6T
Memory 2x2GB Corsair DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) Asus HD4850-1GB
Storage OCZ Summit 120GB
Display(s) Dual Dell SP2208WFP 22in
Power Supply Corsair 520HX
I really like that!

Not especially keen on the blue LED fan but that's nothing serious at all. I'm surprised to see the PSU at the top tbh, I thought they'd have gone with the reverse air flow and bottom placed PSU as they did in the PC-A05. The internal layout is very similar. Even though the HDD caddy is well placed, I'm not entirely keen on it being there.

I give it 4 & ½ stars.

I think that having it at the top would help clear out any ambient heat disippated by graphics cards (or other cards) that doesn't get exhausted. Especially if the GPU doesn't have an exhaust style cooling unit. Since the bottom rear fan would exhaust any heat coming from CPU.

System Name The Lizard v2.4
Processor Intel Celeron G1840 (for the time being
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H81-S2PH
Cooling Intel Stock Fan
Memory 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming GTX 750Ti (For the time being)
Storage 500GB Samsung F1, 160GB Maxtor "Older than god"
Display(s) AOC 28' LCD
Case Coolermaster N200
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec VP500P
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores No crashes in the last 24 minutes.
more mini towers from lian li :eek:. if they dont make high end cases, it will be the new shuttle