• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Announces ATI FirePro V7750, Delivers Blazing Application Performance

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
AMD today announced the availability of the ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerator for the high-end market, ideally suited for graphics professionals working in engineering, digital content creation and scientific fields. These professionals need a 3D graphics accelerator that can quickly handle large models and shader-intensive applications, while delivering accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality. The ATI FirePro V7750 delivers features that matter most to these users at $899 MSRP.

"Creating astounding visuals for movies is a tremendous challenge - it has to look absolutely perfect, but time is always of the essence," said Jabbar Raisani, visual effects expert, Troublemaker Studios. "The ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerator helps me achieve flawless effects fast by speeding up rendering so I can focus on creating content rather than waiting for it. I need stable and robust performance graphics hardware to get the job done quickly and the ATI FirePro V7750 is the perfect solution."

"AMD technology helps me stay ahead of the artistic curve. Their new workstation graphics are playing a key role in the realization of my upcoming movies," said Robert Rodriquez, Director, Troublemaker Studios.

"With the introduction of the ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerator, AMD's ATI Professional Graphics group is well positioned to increase its presence in the high-end segment of the market, complementing our solid showing in the entry-level and mid-range," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, AMD Professional Graphics. "Professional content creators will appreciate the ATI FirePro V7750's outstanding application performance, 1GB of frame-buffer memory and 30-bit display pipeline - all available for under a thousand dollars."

The ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerator is available on HP workstations. Companies use HP workstations to design everything from running shoes to race cars, animated characters to deep-sea submersibles, and to manage everything from billions of dollars of tradable securities to mission-critical IT environments.

"HP delivers workstations that provide a superior performance and user experience for professionals at the top of their fields," said Jeff Wood, director of Worldwide Marketing, Workstations, HP. "We continue to work with AMD to deliver quality products that serve our customers' needs."

Based on a new generation GPU with 320 unified stream processing units, the ATI FirePro V7750's ultra parallel processing architecture maximizes throughput by automatically directing graphics horsepower where it's needed. Intelligent management of computational resources enables enhanced utilization of the GPU to enable real-time rendering of complex, large models and scenes while increasing interactivity when animating. In addition, the card accelerates ATI Stream applications, utilizing the GPU to offload the CPU for specific compute-intensive workloads.

"AMD has been gaining market share for the last three quarters of calendar year 2008," said Dr. Jon Peddie, of Jon Peddie Research, "and even though the fourth quarter was a tough quarter for the workstation market as a whole, AMD could at least take some consolation in the strength of its professional graphics product line-up, which is as compelling as anything in the industry and delivers industry-standard ViewPERF scores that back up their thrust at all price points."

The ATI FirePro V7750 also features cutting edge connectivity capabilities, including multiple DisplayPort outputs and a Dual Link enabled DVI output, which together, generate a multi-monitor desktop of more than 5000 pixels wide in a single-slot form factor. With 1GB of frame buffer memory and a 30-bit display pipeline, the ATI FirePro V7750 enables rendering of more accurate color reproduction and superior visual quality of complex and large data sets.

"SolidWorks users demand products with superior performance, such as the ATI FirePro V7750, to enable real-time rendering but without the traditional hang-ups," said Nick Iwaskow, Manager of Alliances, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. "The top-to-bottom feature set and performance of the new ATI FirePro product family can give our SolidWorks users the efficiency to boost productivity and creativity."

Designed and engineered to operate in a wide range of professional operating environments, including Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Linux, ATI FirePro 3D graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified at AMD test labs based on industry standards. AMD works closely with leading ISV partners, including Autodesk and Dassault Systèmes, to implement optimizations that enable their software solutions to take better advantage of the latest hardware developments.

Pricing and Availability
The new ATI FirePro V7750 graphics accelerator is available now with an MSRP of $899. ATI FirePro graphics accelerators are available from OEMs, system integrators and channel partners worldwide.

What the Industry is Saying
AMD is a leading technology provider for the content-creation industry. The ATI FirePro V7750 has been implemented by Robert Rodriguez' Troublemaker Studios. A video showcasing their achievements when backed seamlessly by ATI FirePro can be watched here. In addition, there is a sneak peak at Robert's new film "Shorts" that's expected in theaters on August 7 2009 in North America here.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Man I thought they were discontinuing the Fire series.

theorw

Processor C2D 8400@ 4,05GHz(currently)1,36v
Motherboard DFI LP x48 DK T2RS
Cooling XIGMATEK 1283 w/ bolt-thru kit/SCYTHE Mushashi x2
Memory Crucial BALLISTIX 6400 @900MHz 2,00v
Video Card(s) HD 5770 1040/1400 unlocked/musashi
Storage SG 120GB+WD 160GB
Display(s) 24" FLATRON W2442PA Full HD
Case COOLERMASTER HAF 932
Power Supply Thermaltake PUREPOWER RX 600
Software Vista ultimate SP1
Benchmark Scores VANTAGE:11700 3DMARKO06:18600 FURMARK:9K
Based on a new generation GPU with 320 unified stream processing units
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doesnt the 320 shaders and the PCB design make it a 38**????
I mean if thats the case,wouldnt someone be able to convert a 38** into a Fire pro just by flashing the bios???
I think that this happens with the QUADRO of nvidia so why not here too???
And u save at least 800$!!!

Processor AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.7 GHz
Motherboard MSI B350M Gaming PRO
Cooling 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12
Memory 2x4GB GeIL EVO POTENZA AMD PC4-17000
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Radeon RX 560 2GB
Storage Samsung SSD 840 Series (250GB)
Display(s) Asus VP239H-P (23")
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C TG
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar U3
Power Supply CORSAIR CX450
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K65
Software Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Based on a new generation GPU with 320 unified stream processing units
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Doesnt the 320 shaders and the PCB design make it a 38**????

Negatory, sir, or at least not likely. Both the cooler and PCB design seem to be inherited from the HD4K series. You can tell on the cooler because only the 4K's have the added ridge on top, whereas the 3K's were cut flush with the plastic. The PCB is easily verified just by looking at the caps and other power circuitry, which match up perfectly. Of course this begs the question of whether we're looking at a typo, an adapted PCB for the RV670, or ATi making some pretty strange decisions regarding their core setup...

h3llb3nd4

System Name My mobo is Laughing at me
Processor E7400
Motherboard P5KPL-E Bios flashed to 0601 (Piece of poo!!)
Cooling Thermalright Ultra 120a
Memory GENERIC 2 GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) NONE!! Beat that!!
Storage 500GB SAMSUNG SATAII, 250GB SAMSUNG SATAII and o'l crappy 4gb maxtor
Display(s) ACER X223W Q
Case AEROCOOL ZERODEGREE (planning to mod)
Audio Device(s) REALTEK ONBOARD
Power Supply GIGABYTE 460W
Software Win 7 x86 build 7022
Benchmark Scores Super Pi 1m 17.000 :(
am I seeing usb ports??or is it hdmi? ahh its hdmi, but isn't this card used in workstations??

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
This is a RV730 based card. No DP-FP.