• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard

BuckWild

I just got this new keyboard and when I first plugged it in the lights on the keyboard worked fine. I installed the drivers for it and now the lights don't work at all. I deleted the drivers for it and even went as far as to do a system restore and still the keyboard is not working the way it should. I even took it to a freinds house and used it there and it worked just fine. Any ideas of what I might do doing wrong ?

BuckWild

Tried all 8 of them and still nothing. Is there a button that I might have hit to stop the lights from coming on?

System Name Matt's Special
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition AM3 3.4 GHz
Motherboard ASUS M4N72-E SLI
Cooling Zalman CNPS9900A-LED PWM
Memory Corsair Dominator XMS2 4GB (2X2GB) DDR2 1066 MHz Dual-Channel Kit
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X 1GB GDDR5
Storage Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB 7200RPM
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2070 20" 1600x900 LCD Monitor
Case Thermaltake WinGo V7000
Audio Device(s) VIA High Definition Audio
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
This happened to me as well when I first installed the keyboard. Some keys wont respond and lights wont work after 30 minutes to 1 hour... But when I installed latest drivers from Razer, everything was working correctly and no errors what so ever for a whole day... :love: Razer

D

Duxx

Did you switch between the lighting features at the top right of your keyboard? Off, on, and only WASD is lit. Its like a little star feature below the touch volume feature.

System Name Matt's Special
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition AM3 3.4 GHz
Motherboard ASUS M4N72-E SLI
Cooling Zalman CNPS9900A-LED PWM
Memory Corsair Dominator XMS2 4GB (2X2GB) DDR2 1066 MHz Dual-Channel Kit
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X 1GB GDDR5
Storage Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB 7200RPM
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2070 20" 1600x900 LCD Monitor
Case Thermaltake WinGo V7000
Audio Device(s) VIA High Definition Audio
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
^, like Duxx said, there is like a really small light bulb sun like logo to the right hand side of the razor logo. Press that and see if you can see the lighting coming up

BuckWild

Thank You Duxx that did it. I couldn't even see the button there. Ty all for the info.

D

Duxx

lol, its always something simple :D Definitely weird that it worked at your friends.. not at yours as the settings shouldn't have changed between systems? Maybe it went back to default since it wasn't recognized at first. Glad it works now!

BuckWild

I talked to a buddie of mine and he said that it was set to what ever I had it on my comp but when I took it over to a freinds house it set back to defult