• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Creative Announces New Gaming Headsets

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Creative Technology Ltd. today unveiled the Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset, a cutting-edge, all-in-one gaming headset powered by renowned Sound Blaster X-Fi technology, and also announced the availability of the Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII. Designed with the rigorous needs of gamers in mind, both headsets provide the ultimate gaming experience for those serious about immersing themselves in the game.

Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset
The Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset features digital USB connectivity, which ensures consistency in audio performance whether a desktop or laptop is used for gaming. Precision Full-Spectrum Neodymium drivers deliver unparalleled sonic accuracy, while renowned built-in Sound Blaster X-Fi technology with EAX (environmental audio extensions) support gives users unrivalled 3D positional surround sound so effective it is akin to being able to see in the dark. This combination of X-Fi and EAX, which generates audio landscapes in real-time, puts users right at the heart of the action with advanced reverberations and filtering.

The Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset features Silencer technology, which uses advanced algorithms to actively eliminate ambient background noise, allowing users to give crystal-clear voice commands. Furthermore, the headset allows users to transform into their game character by disguising their voices with VoiceFX, which offers 18 selectable voicemorph personas that range from Aliens to Orc.

The Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset is designed for comfort as much as performance. Ergonomic, plush ear cups are shaped for sound isolation so users can keep their head in the game during extended sessions, and the headband is lightweight, padded and adjustable for a custom, precise fit. The headset also makes a great set of headphones when users simply detach the boom microphone.

Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII
The Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII is endorsed by world champion gamer Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel. This high-performance headset looks tough and sounds sweet. Jet black ear cups with mesh grill accents framed in red and the adjustable flexible boom microphone set it apart as pro-style gaming gear.

Because it is backed by Creative audio technology, the Creative Fatal1ty Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII sounds as killer as it looks. When paired with a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium sound card, the Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII unlocks Creative's Silencer feature, blocking out annoying ambient noise. Full-Spectrum (20Hz ~ 20kHz) 40mm Neodymium drivers along with Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) cable and gold-plated stereo mini plugs deliver crystal-clear sound in any game, from MMO to FPS.

Pricing
  • Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset - S$159 (US $110)
  • Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII - S$99 (US $68)

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name KOV
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus Crosshair Hero VIII
Cooling H100i Cappellix White
Memory Corsair 3600kHz 32GB
Video Card(s) RX 7900XT
Storage Samsung 970 evo 500gb, Corsair 500gb ssd, 500GB 840 pro & 1TB samsung 980pro. M2.SSD 960 evo 250GB
Display(s) ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B 165mhz, Dell S2721DGFA 27 Inch QHD 165mhz
Case Corsair 680x
Audio Device(s) ON Board and Hyper X cloud flight wireless headset and Bose speakers
Power Supply AX1200i Corsair
Mouse Logitech G502x plus lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL lightspeed and G13 gamepad
Software windows 11
I have had my G35 Logitech for a while which uses the USB port and I have been thoroughly impressed with. So it will interesting to see what the quality sounds like with Creative

Processor AMD R5 3600 @4.4GHz
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory PNY 16GB DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2070 w/2 Arctic P12 fans
Storage Samsung Evo 250GB & many more
Display(s) ASUS 24" + Acer 24"
Case Corsair Carbide 200R
Power Supply Cooler Master V650
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 64
It's less expensive to purchase an X-fi card and an Altec Lansing headset. I suppose this would be good for people that don't have the case room or know-how to install a sound card. They look pretty comfy.

When will people learn that its all about a nice sound card, Senheisser HD headphones, and a cheap clip-on or desk mic? :D (see system specs)

System Name inferKNIGHT
Processor Intel Core i5-4590
Motherboard MSI Z97i Gaming AC
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 2 x 4GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (R/G)
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 3.5GB (+0.5GB? o.O)
Storage 1 x 256GB Cricial M550, 1 x 2TB Samsung 7200.12
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster T260
Case Corsair Obsidian 250D
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Software Windows 8.1.1 pro x64
I'm surprised TPU didn't introduce the ROCCAT Kave that just got released not long ago.
Those are the one's I'm looking forward to hearing about with their "true 5.1 surround" drivers.:rockout:
Emulation is just that... emulation. It may be really excellent, but in the end it isn't real (sadly enough).:p

Jansku07

Processor 4000X2 @ 2,1Ghz w/ AC Freezer
Motherboard MSI K9AGM3-FD
Memory 2GB DDR2
Video Card(s) 3650 w/ 256MB GDDR3
Storage WD 320GB - 7200RPM
Display(s) DELL m991 /1024x768/ 85hz
Case resonating metal case
Power Supply FSP 350W -> 16A@12V
Software Vista Home Premium x86 SP2 FIN
Benchmark Scores oh noeees.
When will people learn that its all about a nice sound card, Senheisser HD headphones, and a cheap clip-on or desk mic? :D (see system specs)
+1, 100% agreement. Mic will only cost you a couple of bucks, but you will get to choose whatever headphones you want. As a matter of fact I've got HD 555 on order right now - can't wait to test it out. Too bad the ETA is about 3-4 weeks away. :cry:

Kitkat

i just came to se if they put a stupid F on the black one. lol and theeeeereeee it issssss.

Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
+1, 100% agreement. Mic will only cost you a couple of bucks, but you will get to choose whatever headphones you want. As a matter of fact I've got HD 555 on order right now - can't wait to test it out. Too bad the ETA is about 3-4 weeks away. :cry:
you'll really like the 555"s. i have a pair of those, a pair of 580's and the PC350's (my fav's).