• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS Unveils a Host of New Products for the Gaming Community

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Gaming has evolved into a leading growth industry and dynamic motivator for the technology sector, as CeBIT 2010 further illustrates. It's a massively popular pastime drawing people, all united through thrilling entertainment. ASUS shares the passion, maintaining a tradition of ingenuity aimed at meeting the needs of gamers both with the hardcore Republic of Gamers brand (ROG) and powerful mainstream solutions. It seeks to innovate and introduce new exciting ways to enjoy gaming, believing it should be natural to take up rather than complicated.

Delving Deeper
Time for a new dimension of gaming-literally. With Avatar demonstrating the effect of 3D on audiences worldwide, ASUS has taken up the challenge and come up with an exhilarating lineup of screens to bring the experience home.

ASUS VG236H and the world's largest 120Hz gaming monitor, the 27" PG276H, are full HD 3D displays that blow gamers away with eye-popping visuals, combining uncompromising LCD execution with sights previously exclusive to the cineplex. Both employ alternate-frame sequencing in conjunction with active shutter glasses, doubling screen refresh to 120 frames per second. The results are ghosting-free, smooth 3D doing true justice to the latest AAA game titles-an increasing number of which support 3D, especially using NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision.

The Reality of Moving
They said it could never be done, but ASUS has managed the feat of lifelike 3D on a powerful gaming notebook-the G51JX 3D. An uncompromising machine in its own right, this notebook deploys an Intel Core i7 CPU to power unmatched 3D gaming on a 15.6" screen using NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision, the first notebook in the world to do so. And to celebrate the fact that the G51JX 3D cuts no corners in attaining these results, ASUS is including James Cameron's Avatar: The Game.

Extreme Foundations
The Republic of Gamers comes to CeBIT 2010 packing more hardware than ever, cementing its position as homebase for serious gamers and overclockers.

Rampage III Extreme and Crosshair IV Extreme motherboards deliver the perfect platform for Intel X58 and AMD 890FX, brandishing jaw-dropping muscle. The parade of power features is comprehensive. Four GPU support goes with a thermal design that laughs in the face of outlandish temps as the Extreme Engine Digi+ harmonizes performance and power to prolong lifespans and cut on energy consumption.

Overclocking has never been so effortless-ROG Connect is the exclusive ASUS tweaking suite, controlling a host of parameters even remotely from another PC. RC Bluetooth pulls another milestone-Bluetooth overclocking from a smartphone. Now that's inspiring.

Meanwhile, the Crosshair IV Formula races to glory with a fusillade of innovations making it an ideal choice for PC gamers. The GameFirst engine was built with online in mind, optimizing connection speeds and destroying lag in its tracks for multiplayer domination even as heavy multitasking occurs in the background.

Unearthly Power
Graphics cards are the frontier of PC gaming, and the Republic of Gamers goes where none have ventured before with the limited-edition ARES. A mothership of a graphics card, it possesses dual Radeon HD5870 GPUs and 4GB of GDDR5 RAM for 23% greater performance than a top-of-the-line Radeon HD5970. As such, ARES is a limited production run, and units are sure to become a rarity. The oversized massive custom fan increases airflow by up to 600% compared to reference, yet ARES is decidedly quieter than reference. In space no one can hear you win. They feel it.

The Republic of Gamers MATRIX 5870 is another beastly overclocking hero with Super Hybrid Engine optimization, granting automatic gains through 19% performance boosts during gameplay and a very quiet idle mode. Its iTracker2 adds memory timing adjustment to an already brimming overclocking interface and saves your favorite settings for use when needed-all via a single safe-mode button. The Extreme Cooler keeps power-sapping heat at bay, altering fan speeds in real time. Harnessing brute force through fine controls is the essence of ruling the game.

Completing the Picture
Hand in hand with great gaming goes marvelous multimedia performance, so ASUS has both sight and sound covered this CeBIT. The Bravo 220 graphics card serves as a centerpiece of home theater PCs, combining exclusive ASUS Splendid Plus with unique light sensors to guarantee reactive video quality that matches ambient conditions. The Bravo 220 also comes with the Bravo Media Center, allowing users to enjoy movies, videos, music and photos using a remote control and intuitive interface. Bravo also excels in eco-friendly traits, saving over 28% compared to competing models and operating at a silent 0dB-perfect for home entertainment environments.

Working together with acclaimed Sennheiser acoustics professionals, ASUS has developed soundcard-headset combo Xonar Xense to revolutionize the way people hear gaming. While most PC gamers suffer from miniscule headphone output, Xonar Xense pumps out a monstrous 7Vrms power through a built-in headphone amp. This brings out every audio nuance in games, movies and music, optimizing sound positioning and audio dynamics.

Games come to life in startling 118dB sound clarity, supporting EAX, DirectSound, Dolby technology and many other standards. The GX 2.5 audio engine drives the ultimate aural experience, making every movement, whisper and gesture tangible as the Xonar range caters to gamers with Game Profile, a utility to maximize audio by genre.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Fitseries3

Eleet Hardware Junkie
somebody over at asus has been watching transformers a bit too much.

im not liking the look of things.

CrossHair IV looks really nice and so does the monitor and sound card. GIMMIE.

System Name TaichiTig
Processor i7 6800K
Motherboard ASRock X99 Taichi
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage SSD + Misc. HDDs in DrivePool
Display(s) BenQ PD3200U, Samsung C32HG70
Case Antec Twelve Hundred
Audio Device(s) Behringer UMC404HD, LSR308, Shure SRH840, AKG K612, Etymotic HF5
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Deck Legend Ice Tactile
Software Win10
I am so turned on right now.

I'm going to remember this moment, two years from now, when I'm finally able to afford one of these products.

System Name 9th Level
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard MSI X570 Carbon wifi
Cooling EK Basic 360, x2 250mm, x1 140mm, x1 120mm fans.
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz.
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 12GB FTW3
Storage 500gb ssd, 2tb ssd, 6tb HD.
Display(s) MSI 27" Curved 1440p@165hz
Case HAF 932
Power Supply Corsair HX850W
Software Windows 10 64bit
somebody over at asus has been watching transformers a bit too much.

im not liking the look of things.

I would have to agree with this assumption.:laugh:

Processor AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.7 GHz
Motherboard MSI B350M Gaming PRO
Cooling 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12
Memory 2x4GB GeIL EVO POTENZA AMD PC4-17000
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Radeon RX 560 2GB
Storage Samsung SSD 840 Series (250GB)
Display(s) Asus VP239H-P (23")
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C TG
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar U3
Power Supply CORSAIR CX450
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K65
Software Windows 10 Pro (x64)
ASUS monitors are a great value for the price, but the stands and overall design are just... Blah. Boring. Besides, I'd need dual HDMI, 2ms response, and high contrast to really consider that a gaming monitor... 120hz is impressive for a very small segment of the gaming population.

Boards are sick though, as I've said before. What is that Bravo 220? A low-end AMD chip with some added features? Must be, based on the look of it, but I'm wondering what's th big deal with it. Perhaps if they integrated a Xonar sound chip on there and lose the VGA in favor of an audio dongle, they'd have a slick piece of kit for HTPC builders.

Oh, and neat headphones too. I'm no huge fan of mics integrated into the housing like that, but Sennheiser makes some pretty fantastic stuff.

Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64
Those headphones are the PC350's, goooooood stuff. I own the regular Sennheiser versions, they are outstanding. Drawback to this Asus package is going to be the price tag. Figuring the cost of the phones alone...I paid $150 for them a year ago...This card/headphone combo will more than likely be in the $350-500 range...It'll sound great but it will cost you.

R_1

Well, vanilla HD5870 got a 5000RPM Delta turbine fan, rated at nearly 1 Ampere. I can imagine the beast that will produce 6 times more airflow and it will go supersonic at 30%.

MKmods

Case Mod Guru
System Name Crossflow III
Processor AMD 965 (4.04Ghz)
Motherboard Asus Crosshair III
Cooling Air
Memory 4 gigs Mushkin 7-7-7-20@1T
Video Card(s) single 9800GT
Storage Raptor 150's in Raid0
Display(s) LG Flatron 24"
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) AuzenTech X-Raider W/OP637
Power Supply Custom modded Corsair 750HX
Software Win 7 64/Solaris Utility
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06--21963 so far
I REALLY like the sound card headphone thingy...:rockout:

finally a company that is making some good stuff (Crosshair IV too)

Now just work on ur crappy CS...:rolleyes:

System Name Dust Collector
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Motherboard Asus B550I Aorus Pro WiFi AX
Cooling Alpenfohn Black Ridge V2 w/ Noctua NF-A9x14
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz/CL16
Video Card(s) Power Color Red Dragon RX 5700 XT
Storage Samsung EVO+ 500GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case Dan Case A4
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Logitech G613
I REALLY like the sound card headphone thingy...:rockout:

finally a company that is making some good stuff (Crosshair IV too)

Now just work on ur crappy CS...:rolleyes:

Looks like a PC 350 with a sound card... and some extra print on the earphones.

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Both Fit and Tigr have made me LOL that is all I can say.