• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Project Flow

System Name Flow
Processor AMD Phenom II 955 BE
Motherboard MSI 790fx GD70
Cooling Water
Memory 8gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer Blue ddr3 1600 c8
Video Card(s) 2 x XFX 6850 - Yet to go under water.
Storage Corsair s128
Display(s) HP 24" 1920x1200
Case Custom Lian-Li V2110b
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 850HX
System Name Grond
Processor Ryen 5 3600x PBO ~ 4.4GHz / fabric at 1900
Motherboard MSI b550 Tomahawk
Cooling XSPC Raystorm CPU w/ am4 mounting bracket+ 2 RX360 radiator + xspc Razor R9-290 w/ backplate
Memory 32gb Crucial Ballistix @ 3800
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290 w/ XSPC Razor full cover block and backplate
Storage WD SN850 1tb-OS, SN750 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb, WD blue hdd 4tb
Display(s) Samsung 23" 120hz 3d LCD w/ 3d glasses, using 'lightboost' trick
Case NZXT H630 white watercooling case
Audio Device(s) Onboard realtek ALC 1200+ Sennheiser HD 598
Power Supply XFX Pro 850 XXX semi-modular
Mouse Logitech G703 Wireless
Keyboard Steelseries 6 v2
Software Windows 10 Pro (Had some mystery error on Win7 and decided to go W10)
This is one slick setup, 10/10 easy.
Love the design!

System Name Haf nuebe tres dos
Processor AMD FX-8320 @ 4.62ghz
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
Cooling Ek custom water-cooling
Memory Corsair Vengeance 4x4gb DDR3 @ 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 SC with ACX cooler
Storage Sandisk Extreme 120gb SSD, Toshiba 128gb SSD
Display(s) Samsung 22" LED 1080p
Case Cooler Master HAF 932
Audio Device(s) on board realtek hd audio
Power Supply Cosair TX850w
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Windows 8.1
Benchmark Scores 3Dmark Vantage 42000+
where you gonna place the optical drive and hard drives in that case?
or that case is just for display only? just wonderin' bro..

System Name Flow
Cooling Water
Storage Corsair s128
where you gonna place the optical drive and hard drives in that case?
or that case is just for display only? just wonderin' bro..

SSDs behind the 5.25" rails and under the PSU, optical is external because I never use an optical drive unless I am installing an old game, maybe once a month tops...

D

digitalblasphamy

where did you take the pics at they look like something of a factory website. and what did that case start life as looks lian-li but all that aside good rig man. i like it cause it looks tough and elegant at the same time wich is a hard effect to capture.

System Name HOMECOMPUTER
Processor Intel i9 - 9900k @ 5.1Ghz - 1.31v
Motherboard Asux ROG Maximus XI Hero Wifi
Cooling ek supremacy evo full nickle, 2xEK 360 Radiators, ek d5 pump/res combo, ek full cover 2080ti block
Memory 16GB DDR 3600 Trident Z RGB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2080TI
Storage 1xWD black NVME 500GB, 1xSamsung 970 Evo Plus NVME 1TB
Display(s) 2 Dell Gaming 27" 1440P Gsync
Case Lian LI PC-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Evga P2 1200Watt
Mouse Zowie FK1+
Keyboard Corsair Strafe rgb silent
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i'm working on that
i believe his father and him are someone skilled in the art of digital photography, they also have froom previous photo's in the build log for this, some sick as camera and a sick as photo station to take the picks on. i've seen magazines of really really nice pc's with shittier pictures

System Name Flow
Cooling Water
Storage Corsair s128
thankyou guys for the compliments, yes I have been apprenticing in photography with my father who is a professional since I was 10 y/o the shots are a mix between my pictures and his.

now I am at university studying electrical engineering :)

CPU Mag feature for winning the mod contest at the Nor'easter LAN - still might be on the cover for mad reader mod if I get selected

SabreWulf69

System Name GET FUCKED
Processor GET FUCKED
Motherboard GET FUCKED
Cooling GET FUCKED
Memory GET FUCKED
Video Card(s) GET FUCKED
Storage GET FUCKED
Display(s) GET FUCKED
Case GET FUCKED
Audio Device(s) GET FUCKED
Power Supply GET FUCKED
Software GET FUCKED
Benchmark Scores GET FUCKED
Plain fkn tops mate

Most professional build I have ever come across, hands down beating the likes of Alienware, sniff, brings tears to my eyes...

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
Above rim !!!

Excellent build in a league by it self. One question ... did i over look it or does it have optical drives?

SabreWulf69

System Name GET FUCKED
Processor GET FUCKED
Motherboard GET FUCKED
Cooling GET FUCKED
Memory GET FUCKED
Video Card(s) GET FUCKED
Storage GET FUCKED
Display(s) GET FUCKED
Case GET FUCKED
Audio Device(s) GET FUCKED
Power Supply GET FUCKED
Software GET FUCKED
Benchmark Scores GET FUCKED
SSDs behind the 5.25" rails and under the PSU, optical is external because I never use an optical drive unless I am installing an old game, maybe once a month tops...

There ya go :)

TWSARCH

genuine work of art

I signed up for this forum just to comment on this build so here it is: Holly cr*p! That is awesome! This is the first computer I have ever seen that I would consider a genuine work of art. There is obviously a lot of time and money in this rig (wouldn’t mind knowing if you want to share but I understand if you don’t). A couple questions?? Did that start out as a lian li case and where is the hard drive? Optical drive? When I figure out how to vote I will give it a 10/10 even though I think a point should be taken off for spending all that effort on a computer. Do you work on cars or something else that will be of value for more than 3 years? I would love to see what you can do with; say …. a motorcycle or custom built furniture.

A humble suggestion: next time just build your own case from scratch, its obvious you can do it very well. (did you do this one from scratch?) Perhaps make it something totally different than the standard “box” dare I say “think out of the box”

System Name Flow
Cooling Water
Storage Corsair s128
Glad to hear you like the computer man, I certainly consider it to be my work of art and not just a computer. I certainly could feasibly do better with the functional aspect if I had a few more hard drives but its not a dealbreaker for me having esata and all built into the mobo - The project was sponsored by lian-li and the case was originally a stock V2110b (see the full worklog in my sig for stock pictures and a lot more internal detail). As mentioned above the system has two SSDs tucked away under the PSU and behind the 5.25" rail

As far as cost goes I put about 700 hours into this build from design to finish and the final bill excluding free parts received from sponsorship was in the neighborhood of $4,000 USD.

I am an electrical engineering student entering my junior year of school, so no real craftsmanship in my career history, but I have always been a builder and good with my hands. This system was really built just for the love of modding and seeing something I thought up in my head come to reality in perfect form.

On the topic of new projects... I cant see any coming soon. I have a fully designed scratch build sitting in the computer here on Solidworks, but I do not have the funding nor desire to jump into that one anytime soon. Until I am out of school and steady in my career all foreseeable modding endeavors have to take a back seat.

I can promise though that on day in the next few years I will return in full force to bring a new creation to you, maybe I'll finally create a website for this hobby before that happens.

TWSARCH

Glad to hear you like the computer man, I certainly consider it to be my work of art and not just a computer. I certainly could feasibly do better with the functional aspect if I had a few more hard drives but its not a dealbreaker for me having esata and all built into the mobo - The project was sponsored by lian-li and the case was originally a stock V2110b (see the full worklog in my sig for stock pictures and a lot more internal detail). As mentioned above the system has two SSDs tucked away under the PSU and behind the 5.25" rail

As far as cost goes I put about 700 hours into this build from design to finish and the final bill excluding free parts received from sponsorship was in the neighborhood of $4,000 USD.

I am an electrical engineering student entering my junior year of school, so no real craftsmanship in my career history, but I have always been a builder and good with my hands. This system was really built just for the love of modding and seeing something I thought up in my head come to reality in perfect form.

On the topic of new projects... I cant see any coming soon. I have a fully designed scratch build sitting in the computer here on Solidworks, but I do not have the funding nor desire to jump into that one anytime soon. Until I am out of school and steady in my career all foreseeable modding endeavors have to take a back seat.

I can promise though that on day in the next few years I will return in full force to bring a new creation to you, maybe I'll finally create a website for this hobby before that happens.

Good luck finishing school, and with getting the career going after. Careers are hard these days. My own career as an Architect (buildings, not IT, software, policies etc.) is currently going backwards due to family nepotism in the office I have been in for the last 12 years. It’s not likely I can get a job somewhere else in my line of work at the moment, so I have to stick it out a bit longer, but that is another story. I am sure your computer mod and all the accolades it has received will be an asset on your resume when the time comes.

Spectrum

love it but i'm not a fan of the case if i'm going to be perfectly honest, still, a worthy 10/10 :)

System Name Flow
Cooling Water
Storage Corsair s128
I love all of the haters on this case mod gallery XD

screams from the haters got a nice ring to it!

I rebuilt flow this past weekend, some pictures in the next few weekends once I get my VGA blocks for the new video cards.

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
You've reach a new level when people hate u because your personal skills are on a professional grade. Welcome to the elite class. At this level u don't blend in you create your own path and its rules. Apply the same mentality when u graduate and if there is no openings in the status quo..... create your own business/industry and them come to you. Still an execellent rig. Never stop dreaming or pushing the envelope.

System Name Flow
Cooling Water
Storage Corsair s128
You've reach a new level when people hate u because your personal skills are on a professional grade. Welcome to the elite class. At this level u don't blend in you create your own path and its rules. Apply the same mentality when u graduate and if there is no openings in the status quo..... create your own business/industry and them come to you. Still an execellent rig. Never stop dreaming or pushing the envelope.

If I could hit the thanks button on this post I would!