• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SPARKLE Announces Calibre X460G Graphics Card With Arctic Cooling System

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, announced the Calibre X460G graphics card with Accelero cooling solution from Arctic Cooling, delivering unparalleled levels of cooling performance and gaming experience to mainstream gamers. CUDA Technology unlocks the power of the Calibre X460G Graphics Card's 336 processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding. The 56 Texture Units embedded in the GF104 can dramatically improve the texture processing efficient in latest DirectX 11 games, resulting in higher fps than the competitor's products.

Tailor made to hit the gamers' sweet spot, the Calibre X460G Graphics Card delivers revolutionary levels of price/performance. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, the Calibre X460G Graphics Card packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, the Calibre X460G Graphics Card powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way. Compared with ordinary GeForce GTX 460 graphics cards on market, the Calibre X460G Graphics Card is overclocked out of box. With 790MHz core speed, 3900MHz memory speed and 1580MHz shader clock, it has 17% performance upgrade and take mainstream gamers' DirectX 11 gaming beyond HD.

Excellent Cooling With Arctic Cooling Solution
The Calibre X460G Graphics Card is equipped with the Accelero Cooling Solution from Arctic Cooling, which delivers ultimate cooling weapon for mainstream hardcore gamers. The Accelero Cooling Solution for the Calibre X460G Graphics Card features 4 pure copper heatpipes with 6mm diameter,2 big size PWM fans with 92mm diameter and pure aluminum fins . The radically optimized air flow design is targeting to cool effectively. The Accelero Cooling Solution can adjust the rotating speed of the fans according to the GPU working temperature, dramatically improve the cooling performance up to 12% between the Calibre X460 cooling system and the stock cooler, delivering more performance and has a higher tolerance for overclocking.The two PWM fans from Accelero cooling solution bring maximum air flow but operate extremely silence.

Splendid Visuals For Mainstream Gaming
With advanced tessellation units in GeForce GTX 460, the Calibre X460G Graphics Card delivers higher tessellation performance compared to GeForce GTX 260, bringing your games closer to reality without sacrificing the high frame rates you enjoy, letting mainstream gamers to experience an unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest games, such as Metro 2033, AVP etc. Gamers can blow away their enemies in full DirectX 11 graphics with NVIDIA PhysX effects so realistic that they'll have to remind themselves it's just a game.

1024MB High Speed GDDR5 Memory
The Calibre X460G Graphics Card providing incredible large 1024MB GDDR5 high speed video memory to mainstream gamers, to satisfy the rigorous need on the video memory bandwidth, conquering today's hottest DX11 games, such as Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Metro 2033, even to meet the requirement from 3DMark 11 launched this autumn.

Enter a New Visual Dimension
Breakthrough the boundaries of your screen. Games, movies and photos enter a new visual dimension with the Calibre X460G Graphics Card and NVIDIA 3D Vision technology. Use two Calibre X460G Graphics Cards in SLI configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology at HD resolutions up to 5760x1080. The Calibre X460G Graphics Card also supports gaming across three non-3D displays with resolutions up to 2560x1600,it's the best in Class 2D Surround Gaming.

3nd Generation PureVideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.

OpenGL 4.0 Optimization and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.

Native HDMI 1.4a Support and Audio Input for HDMI
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. High-definition audio transmission can be realized without spdif wiring.

Calibre 3-years International Warranty
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd, is continuously improving product and service quality. High quality components are used for the Calibre X460G Graphics Card to ensure 3 years of reliable performance.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Another 3 slot 460.......

I thought the thermal and acoustic properties of the 460 were top notch. It takes away from it when you make it this wide and generally stop any sli use except in the biggest mobo's.

Pointless imo. These solutions should have been worked on for the 470/480.

I'd have the same criticisms if they put these on a 5850.

System Name TaichiTig
Processor i7 6800K
Motherboard ASRock X99 Taichi
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage SSD + Misc. HDDs in DrivePool
Display(s) BenQ PD3200U, Samsung C32HG70
Case Antec Twelve Hundred
Audio Device(s) Behringer UMC404HD, LSR308, Shure SRH840, AKG K612, Etymotic HF5
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Deck Legend Ice Tactile
Software Win10
It's not for everyone, but for those who want the ultimate in quiet air cooling and who would be buying an aftermarket HSF to slap on anyway, it might be a cost-effective choice. So it has its place.

Thinking more "big picture," Arctic Cooling would have spent the resources on developing this sort of HSF anyway. This allows Sparkle to cut R&D costs developing their own uber-HSF while garnering more sales for Arctic Cooling so their R&D really pays off. Overall can cut costs, and make a lower price available to the end user.

Last edited:
in the old times when you had 5 pci plug-in/add-on cards running, ok, but today i find it hard to fill more than 2, I have this solution, and its 3 slot, but so what, I still have 3 pci / pci-e lanes...

freaksavior

To infinity ... and beyond!
System Name ZeroUptime | M.A.S.S / MM1
Processor Xeon 2659 v3 / Xeon 2683 v4 / ARM A14
Motherboard Asus X99-E-10G WS / ASRock x99 usb 3.1 / Apple
Cooling NZXT Kraken / Noctua NH-L12 / Apple
Memory 16Gb DDR4 / 32Gb DDR4 / 16GB HBLM
Video Card(s) Powercooler ATI vega 64 / GT 7300 / ARM
Storage Samsung 970 512 Evo NVMe / A lot. / 256 + 512 External TB3
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 / Headless / Acer X34 Non predator
Case NZXT H630 |Rosewill 8bay 4u server chasiss / MMM1
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Onboard / Onboard
Power Supply Corais HX850 | Corsair TX750 / Internal 250w
Mouse g502 proteus core / Headless / g502 proteus core
Keyboard Corsair K95 Cherry Blue / Headless / K65 Cherry Red
Software Windows 10 / ESXI / Big Sur 11.2.2
woot another 3 slot fan. /sarcasm

DarthCyclonis

Processor i7970
Motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
Cooling Coolmaster V6
Memory 12gb DDR3-2000
Video Card(s) 2 GTX660 SLI
Storage 2 velociraptor 300gb, 1 Intel X25-M 80gb
Display(s) 3x Samsung 23' LCD
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster X-Fi Platnium
Power Supply Corsair HX1000W
Software Windows 8 Enterprise X64
Overkill. Not even close to being needed. I have 460's in SLI in my daughters PC overclocked and they run nice and cool. Another way to rip off the end user.

System Name TaichiTig
Processor i7 6800K
Motherboard ASRock X99 Taichi
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage SSD + Misc. HDDs in DrivePool
Display(s) BenQ PD3200U, Samsung C32HG70
Case Antec Twelve Hundred
Audio Device(s) Behringer UMC404HD, LSR308, Shure SRH840, AKG K612, Etymotic HF5
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Deck Legend Ice Tactile
Software Win10
Overkill. Not even close to being needed. I have 460's in SLI in my daughters PC overclocked and they run nice and cool. Another way to rip off the end user.

Perhaps the HSF would be wasted on your daughter's system, but what about people who want to overclock more, have hotter components in their case, have a case that doesn't cool as well, have higher ambient [room] temps, and/or who are extreme quiet computing enthusiasts?

Different strokes for different folks. They're not for everyone, but I appreciate that the option is available to those who have a use for it.

Draken Of Darkness

this thing is ugly and i bet it will be hot just like all the other fermis. they are all rubbish. go away nvidia. you dont know how to make graphics cards.

rotux

this thing is ugly and i bet it will be hot just like all the other fermis. they are all rubbish. go away nvidia. you dont know how to make graphics cards.

You obviously haven't seen a gf104 card yet.
The gtx460 cards with arctic cooling coolers never even exceed 60 degrees Celsius.