• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

nvidia GTX580 3Dmark Vantage scores surfaced

Cratzky

System Name The Terminator.
Processor Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3ghz @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) B3
Cooling 2x Zalman zm-f3 120mm, 2x Xilence red wing 80mm, Xigmatek Achilles s1284 120mm CPU Cooler
Memory 8GB G.Skill Ares 1866mhz CL9 1.5v
Video Card(s) Zotac Geforce GTX 470 @ 675/1340/3402
Storage OCZ Agility3 60gb | WD Green 500gb, 7200rpm, 64mb cache
Display(s) Samsung SA300 22" LED
Case Asus shit plastic.
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Xtreme gamer
Power Supply Corsair vx550w
Software Windows 7 professional x64
Benchmark Scores Coming
Just read W1zz's review. Temps are still a little on the high side for me, and performance per watt is still not where I would prefer it to be. But this card is definately in the running for me. Let's see what the 6970 brings to the table, and then a decision will be made. I have a nice little chunk of change waiting for new video card(s). :D

To the comments posted in here: I try my best not to be rude/insulting in these forums, as I like it here and have made some great friends. Calling people stupid/ignorant is not necessary and is unfriendly to say the least. All I was commenting on was that I was waiting for reviews from W1zz, or others that I have grown to trust, and that I know are knowledgable. I was not even disagreeing with anyone, just saying I would wait.

/thread

Then im sorry what i said to you, im used to deal with kids in other forums :ohwell:
Good post, u totally earned my respect, could u link w1zz's review? :)

Btw, gtx580 hydrocopper2 -> : http://www.sweclockers.com/image/red/2010/11/09/Ftw2.jpg?t=articleFull&k=8996e544

Duckula

Just read W1zz's review. Temps are still a little on the high side for me, and performance per watt is still not where I would prefer it to be. But this card is definately in the running for me. Let's see what the 6970 brings to the table, and then a decision will be made. I have a nice little chunk of change waiting for new video card(s). :D

To the comments posted in here: I try my best not to be rude/insulting in these forums, as I like it here and have made some great friends. Calling people stupid/ignorant is not necessary and is unfriendly to say the least. All I was commenting on was that I was waiting for reviews from W1zz, or others that I have grown to trust, and that I know are knowledgable. I was not even disagreeing with anyone, just saying I would wait.

/thread

:toast: