• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Cooler Master elite 341

zolizoli

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Asus rampage II gene, Core i7 920 4Ghz 24/7 at 1.225v max 44c under load. 6GB xms3 c9 1600,2x gtx470 SLI,2x intel x-25m 160gb SSD RAID0=320gb :) (system),+wd scorpio black 320gb (small storage),
cooler master silent pro modular 1000w, corsair H-50 water cooling, case: cooler master elite 341, win7 u x64 4x high performance silent case fan from arctic cooling two of them on the radiator in push-pull setup

Mods:
Cuting window on side panel, custom black paint(failed), cut hole on the motherboard tray for easy cooler change access,UV cold catode at the bottom if it count as a mod but hard to make pics of that, rear fan grill has ben cut out.

I know that the cable management is not the best but try to make order in a so tiny case by the way the performance is awesome and small and silent and that was my primary object,

Last edited by a moderator:

johnhex

I voted 10/10 because:

Nice 3dmark vantage scores,apart from the small negatives its a fast and nice build.

AI

I voted 10/10 because:

Iam a LANPARTY fan and this is a kick ass LANPARTY rig.
And grats for the vantage scores,

SabreWulf69

System Name GET FUCKED
Processor GET FUCKED
Motherboard GET FUCKED
Cooling GET FUCKED
Memory GET FUCKED
Video Card(s) GET FUCKED
Storage GET FUCKED
Display(s) GET FUCKED
Case GET FUCKED
Audio Device(s) GET FUCKED
Power Supply GET FUCKED
Software GET FUCKED
Benchmark Scores GET FUCKED
6/10. I dislike the messy cabling and the random fan in the middle of nowhere. Thank god at least for your Corsair cooler. Case itself isn't too bad though, +1 for encouragement for painting and the epic score.

zolizoli

6/10. I dislike the messy cabling and the random fan in the middle of nowhere. Thank god at least for your Corsair cooler. Case itself isn't too bad though, +1 for encouragement for painting and the epic score.

About the messi cabling: My compleat case is so small that i can put it inside your case and you might still can close it. If you know the CM elite 341 than you know that is no way to hide any cablecause its a really small basic but wery light case,with my mods the case itsefl weight just 2.3kg (instead of 14kg of your case "only case" so course you have place to hide your cables )
cause i cut out the side panel
both sides but i cant upload more image due to size limit, otherwise the cabling is in order but iam not a photographer simply just cant make a good pics.
So generaly i just wanted to make a strong but portable system that is silent-strong-easy to carry,and as i look aroud here its beating all the Monster sized PC's here in performance

About the "random fan in the middle of nowhere": that little fan in the middle of nowhere gives me a so fluent airlow while driving cold air from the front fan direct to the x58 NB wich is about 45c istead of (like moost peoples have) 55-60c idle, and just remind you that i have two FERMI GPUs in the case and they can be HOT like hell if they want but not in my case :) There is no heat stock in my case and my mobo is allways the same as my room temp and even under load is wishper quiet. i want to hear the game sounds not the fans :)
So no,that fan is not random is there to improve aiflow trough the case
You can make nice big case but the PC is

So my opinion is "no offend" but your so proud to your machine that you put it here but you dremmel of your graphics card for better airflow...and you (iam sure) would give yourself a 10/10,giveing me 6/10 just cause the fan "in the mid nowhere"
Thanks for my "random fan" My FERMIs are just 70c under load at 40% fanspeed and not 90c at high fansped as others complaining on other forums about it.

Well Thx for the nice vote

SabreWulf69

System Name GET FUCKED
Processor GET FUCKED
Motherboard GET FUCKED
Cooling GET FUCKED
Memory GET FUCKED
Video Card(s) GET FUCKED
Storage GET FUCKED
Display(s) GET FUCKED
Case GET FUCKED
Audio Device(s) GET FUCKED
Power Supply GET FUCKED
Software GET FUCKED
Benchmark Scores GET FUCKED
In the grand scheme of things compared to loads of other cases that I have seen because of constraints like money, time and effort, skills, I really don't think there is anything personally left for me to do to my case, and I'd give mine a 6/10 too.

Havvoc

System Name The Great Masher
Processor QX9770
Motherboard Striker Extreme
Cooling Liquid
Memory Mushkin 1066 4GB
Video Card(s) GTX 280 x2 SLI
Storage Raptor 150, 2x Samsung 500GB Raid 0
Display(s) Acer 24" B243W
Case Gigabyte 3D Mercury
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD
Power Supply Gigabyte Odin
Software uhhhhh... All
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 28031
I voted 2/10 because:

4 Users Created in the same day Just to vote a 10 on your case ... Clearly a case of padding the numbers ... why Lie cheat and steal just to get a higher score... this is a opinion related site ... allow people to express their opinions .. if you cant handle that then you shouldn't have posted your rig .... You have no cable management in the rig what so ever ... Great parts ... it was clearly thrown together so you can play with it .. you had a heat problem because of the lack in size of the case .. but this is an amateur build built by a person who doesn't care a whole lot about the interior looks of his rig ... and that is my opinion and that's why I gave you a 2...

Last edited: