• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Announces PC-TU200 Mini-ITX Chassis

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, designer and manufacturer of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis for over 12 years, announces their latest PC-TU200 Mini-Tower PC case. This chassis optimizes thermal efficiency, convenience and mobility, offering consumers a superior platform for building their next portable PC.

The PC-TU200 is the latest addition to Lian Li's Mini-Tower product line, designed for performance-hungry consumers who require a light, compact and versatile chassis as a base for their ultimate portable gaming rig. With a base weight of only 3.15kg, the PC-TU200 is primed and ready for transportability. Available in black or silver, its "nuclear football" style design includes a top-mounted handle which allows it to be carried to LAN parties or anywhere desired with ease. The all-aluminum body features reinforced corners for strength and durability.

In an era where thermal efficiency cannot be ignored, the PC-TU200 maximizes circulation via the 140mm front-mounted intake fan. Lian Li has engineered the case for maximum airflow, constructing well-placed vents and exhaust ports. The chassis itself, constructed entirely of aluminum, helps to sink heat away from internal components and aids in cooling. Unobtrusive rounded feet elevate the bottom of the chassis to improve heat dissipation.

Lian Li's cases are known for design features that end up becoming industry standards and the PC-TU200 is no exception. Side panels can be removed from the PC-TU200 more easily than ever before. Just push a release lever on the back panel and the corresponding side panel pops off. Putting the panel back on is a simple push to lock the anchoring pins back into their sockets.

Despite its small footprint, PC-TU200's internal hard disk cage still includes room for up to four 3.5" hard drives, making it suitable for RAID applications. Two expansion slots are available, along with enough space for graphics cards up to 300mm in length. As compact as the PC-TU200 is, the case is equipped with a graphics card holder to hold the graphics card in position and to avoid bending or damage during transport. Consumers will appreciate the ample supply of thumbscrews for a tool-free installation. I/O ports on the front panel include HD Audio, eSATA, and two built-in dual 20-pin connectors of USB 3.0, ideal for use with the latest generation of high-end Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.

Lian Li manufactures cases that are extensible enough for the most demanding customers, while promoting stability and reducing clutter. The PC-TU200 is an ideal option for those who need the utmost versatility and portability from their hardware.

Traditional Durability
The essence of Lian Li is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product. For more details on features and extras available for the PC-C90, please visit this page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Awesome for LAN parties. Besides, Lian Li makes everything out of aluminium and the case being this small, it's a great thingie. You just have to watch out for cops crashing on to you thinking you're carrying a bomb or something :D The case looks like briefcases in movies where they carry some bad ass bomb in it :D

System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
Finally! What took them so long?
I mean, it's basically the design of the PC-Q08 with some adjustments, but I figure Lian-Li could have released this model way sooner.
This is definitely what most ITX buyers are looking for! (I know I am)

EDIT: Also, here's to hoping the handle is made of metal instead of plastic...

This is indeed the PC-Q08 with minor adjustments. Since this wasn't out, I had to custom drill my own handle in my PC-Q08. It came out quite perfect, and its much sturdier looking than the handle on this case, and its also recessed into the top so it doesn't stick out. I do like those corners on this one though.

WarraWarra

Very nice, just too 3.5kg heavy for air travel, would end up with normal laptop + other junk for laptop 13KG weight as well and still need to organize a screen and keyboard at next destination.

Ideal for lan party's not international / national air travel not with current discriminating air travel law's here.
Love the handle and practicality of case for lan party use.

Would have preferred a recessed carry handle between the power supply and dvd drive area so that if it needs to go into the lower part of the airplane that the clown throwing the pc / luggage would not rip the handle off even if it was made of cast iron they always seem to break handles for fun.
It will get scratched so need a out-of-box scratched / brushed aluminum look.

A pair of wheels would have been great similar to a wheeled laptop bag and maybe a telescopic handle that could be under the motherboard area + (made nice).

Damn that's a great idea, wheeled laptop bag merged with pc case like this and TSA approved for air travel, leave your liquid cooling at home unit with custom laptop dvd drive built in. :rockout: Think big, travel light concept.

Does anyone know of a external modular power supply ?
ie: this box minus the power supply but only a back of pc case modular cable extender connector that gets power form a external modular power supply.

External modular power supply's might be the future of pc gaming ?

Sorry Lian Li for obsoleting your new product in 2 mins. :ohwell:

WarraWarra

This is indeed the PC-Q08 with minor adjustments. Since this wasn't out, I had to custom drill my own handle in my PC-Q08. It came out quite perfect, and its much sturdier looking than the handle on this case, and its also recessed into the top so it doesn't stick out. I do like those corners on this one though.

Good idea, did you cut a oval shape with a dremel tool and use a default oval recessed handle + fixed it permanently ?
Similar looking to what you see on some suite cases ?

Something like this just more comfortable ?
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mmNbtqGhNqox0vFX5K1pVMg/140.jpg
http://www.speakerbuildersupply.com/catalog/tn_oval plastic bar handles.JPG

Sorry I don't get excited about much these days but this case concept seems to have done it for today. :eek:

WarraWarra

Awesome for LAN parties. Besides, Lian Li makes everything out of aluminum and the case being this small, it's a great thingy. You just have to watch out for cops crashing on to you thinking you're carrying a bomb or something :D The case looks like briefcases in movies where they carry some bad ass bomb in it :D

Damn yes, would have been better of the outside could have acted as a a large heatsink or something that can help get rid of some heat / dissipation.

Good idea, did you cut a oval shape with a dremel tool and use a default oval recessed handle + fixed it permanently ?
Similar looking to what you see on some suite cases ?

Something like this just more comfortable ?
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mmNbtqGhNqox0vFX5K1pVMg/140.jpg
http://www.speakerbuildersupply.com/catalog/tn_oval plastic bar handles.JPG

Sorry I don't get excited about much these days but this case concept seems to have done it for today. :eek:

That first pic is the exact one that I used. I like the second pic better though! I would have used that one if I knew it existed. I went with this one since it is extremely well made....

I basically cut a rectangle with rounded edges with a dremel. Took quite a few cutting discs to complete, and quite a lot of adjusting as I only made it juuuuuust big enough for it to squeeze into the hole I cut - but it came out flawless looking. I also dremel'd a few places in the back of the case for extra USB ports, and soon I will be cutting more to add an esata port. If I get a chance later today i'll post some pics for your droolage. :rockout:

Last edited:
System Name Lailalo
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X Boosts to 4.95Ghz
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WIFI
Cooling Noctua
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) XFX 7900XT 20GB
Storage Samsung 970 Pro Plus 1TB, Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD, Segate 3TB
Display(s) LG Ultrawide 29in @ 2560x1080
Case Coolermaster Storm Sniper
Power Supply XPG 1000W
Mouse G602
Keyboard G510s
Software Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 Home
Nice, makes me want to do a small size build. Except for the price. I know Lian Li charges a lot. Everyone I know who has one, say they are worth it. But, I got budget constraints much of the time.

lol, I just noticed the clump of cat hair on the back by my ports, hehe.

Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz
Motherboard ASUS P5Q Pro
Cooling Thermalright Venemous-X
Memory OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB DDR2 1066
Video Card(s) XFX HD-587A-ZNF9 Radeon HD 5870
Storage Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS
Display(s) ASUS VH242H
Case Lian Li PC-A05NB
Power Supply CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-620HX
Software Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Oh yes, I know quite a few people who have been waiting for Lian Li to release this stateside.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
nice and looks pretty solid
lian li design it little bit different than the other where it uses slim design not boxxy design

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
Wow .. . . for once a Lian-Li case I like!

what they really should have done though is make the case just a few millimeters taller so that it could have 3 PCI slots. Then we could put three slotted cards in :rockout: Mine was almost moddable, but missed by just a few milli's, so I had to modify the PCI bracket on my Asus GTX 580 Direct CUii to get it in there.