• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Releases Battlefield 3 Specific GeForce BETA Driver

PVTCaboose1337

Graphical Hacker
System Name Whim
Processor Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Memory 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670 2gb
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, WD 2TB Black
Display(s) Shimian QH270 (1440p), Asus VE228 (1080p)
Case Cooler Master 430 Elite
Audio Device(s) Onboard > PA2V2 Amp > Senn 595's
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Software Windows 8.1 (Tweaked)

Black Haru

Staff member
will be interesting to see just how much DICE let us mess with settings. I want to see what this frostbite2 can do!

(also, anyone who pre-ordered with origin gotten a beta email yet?)

coldtortilla

will be interesting to see just how much DICE let us mess with settings. I want to see what this frostbite2 can do!

You have to get an email?

hell origin didn't even send me my recipt, the game just appeared in my games tab.

System Name RyZen FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling DeepCool AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 X2 32gig dual channel
Video Card(s) ASUS RX 7700XT TUF OC
Storage x2 Lexar SSD NM710 2TB 2XSeagate 1Terrabyte 1x Seagate 2 Terrabyte
Display(s) 40 Inch Samsung HDTV (monitor)
Case HAF-X:)
Audio Device(s) AMD/HDMI to Onkyo HT-R508 Receiver
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Power Supply
Software Windows 10 Pro X64

Emails will be sent out after 8 am eastern time Sept27,Same with around the world.

Read this from Zhintos

Hello Folks,

I have only just got off the line with EA in terms of getting some response to you guys about your Early Access Emails!
I've been receiving quite a bit of emails/private messages in regarding this lately, and the best response we can give right now is as follows.

Electronic Arts will be sending emails out with redeemable codes inside them, you will then go to this site and redeem the code in order to get access to the Early Access promotion.
Electronic Arts have already started sending out those emails, however most of you will start receiving your emails by midnight tonight(09/26/2011) in order for you to have them in your inbox by tomorrow morning (Tuesday 09/27/2011).

What are the requirements in order to receive Early Access?
In order to qualify for Early Access you must have played Medal of Honor Tier 1 or Limited Edition online and redeemed your Online Pass, or you must have pre-ordered Battlefield 3 via Origin before the 25th of September.

When will I get my email?
Sometime between Midnight tonight(most likely PST timezone) to the early hours of Tuesday morning.

What is in this email?
Information on how to redeem your key, the redemption key, and also a link to the redemption website.

Which email is this being sent to?
The email will most likely be sent to your EA Master Account's email, if you have linked your gamer profiles to that email.

Misc..
Emails will be sent to individuals who participated in the Medal of Honor T1/Limited Edition (Xbox 360/PC) promotion with information on how to redeem.

Emails will also be sent to the Origin BF3 Preorder users via their email, with information regarding that.
You will also receive a email if you purchased Medal of Honor via Steam prior to the 25th of July. Your key will be within your Steam Library -- right click Medal of Honor and then click "CD Keys" your code will be listed within that.

Currently I have no details as to wether Playstation 3 users will receive a email, you should see Battlefield 3 automatically popup within the PSN Network by tomorrow! (If you qualified, by the above).

Hope this helps some of your questions, if any more please don't hesitate to make a thread or private message any of the Battlefield moderators, and we should be able to provide information -- if we have it

PS; As always don't forget to keep an eye on Demize99's twitter, Zh1nt0's twitter, Our Battlefield Facebook page and also to reread the FAQ visit here.

Regards,

T0TALfps.

Taken from the UK forums, bringing the news first

Early Access Beta
Time Zones for Early Access:
NZ 1:00 am 28th
Aus 10:00 pm 27th
Sweden 2:00pm 27th
GMT 12:00 noon 27th
US Eastern Standard Time 8:00 am 27th
CST 7:00 am 27th
PST 5:00 am 27th

Open Beta
NZ 1:00 am 30th
Aus 10:00 pm 29th
Sweden 2:00pm 29th
GMT 12:00 noon 29th
US Eastern Standard Time 8:00 am 29th
CST 7:00 am 29th
PST 5:00 am 29th
Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/EA_Australia/status/118217369570131968]Twitter

I hope this helps with the when is the email .....

Black Haru

Staff member
You have to get an email?

hell origin didn't even send me my recipt, the game just appeared in my games tab.

check your spam. my order confirmation got sent to spam even though all other emails from origin did not.

Emails will be sent out after 8 am eastern time Sept27,Same with around the world.

Read this from Zhintos

Hello Folks,

I have only just got off the line with EA in terms of getting some response to you guys about your Early Access Emails!
I've been receiving quite a bit of emails/private messages in regarding this lately, and the best response we can give right now is as follows.

Electronic Arts will be sending emails out with redeemable codes inside them, you will then go to this site and redeem the code in order to get access to the Early Access promotion.
Electronic Arts have already started sending out those emails, however most of you will start receiving your emails by midnight tonight(09/26/2011) in order for you to have them in your inbox by tomorrow morning (Tuesday 09/27/2011).

What are the requirements in order to receive Early Access?
In order to qualify for Early Access you must have played Medal of Honor Tier 1 or Limited Edition online and redeemed your Online Pass, or you must have pre-ordered Battlefield 3 via Origin before the 25th of September.

When will I get my email?
Sometime between Midnight tonight(most likely PST timezone) to the early hours of Tuesday morning.

What is in this email?
Information on how to redeem your key, the redemption key, and also a link to the redemption website.

Which email is this being sent to?
The email will most likely be sent to your EA Master Account's email, if you have linked your gamer profiles to that email.

Misc..
Emails will be sent to individuals who participated in the Medal of Honor T1/Limited Edition (Xbox 360/PC) promotion with information on how to redeem.

Emails will also be sent to the Origin BF3 Preorder users via their email, with information regarding that.
You will also receive a email if you purchased Medal of Honor via Steam prior to the 25th of July. Your key will be within your Steam Library -- right click Medal of Honor and then click "CD Keys" your code will be listed within that.

Currently I have no details as to wether Playstation 3 users will receive a email, you should see Battlefield 3 automatically popup within the PSN Network by tomorrow! (If you qualified, by the above).

Hope this helps some of your questions, if any more please don't hesitate to make a thread or private message any of the Battlefield moderators, and we should be able to provide information -- if we have it

PS; As always don't forget to keep an eye on Demize99's twitter, Zh1nt0's twitter, Our Battlefield Facebook page and also to reread the FAQ visit here.

Regards,

T0TALfps.

Taken from the UK forums, bringing the news first

Early Access Beta
Time Zones for Early Access:
NZ 1:00 am 28th
Aus 10:00 pm 27th
Sweden 2:00pm 27th
GMT 12:00 noon 27th
US Eastern Standard Time 8:00 am 27th
CST 7:00 am 27th
PST 5:00 am 27th

Open Beta
NZ 1:00 am 30th
Aus 10:00 pm 29th
Sweden 2:00pm 29th
GMT 12:00 noon 29th
US Eastern Standard Time 8:00 am 29th
CST 7:00 am 29th
PST 5:00 am 29th
Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/EA_Australia/status/118217369570131968]Twitter

I hope this helps with the when is the email .....

yeah, read your post in the clubhouse, thanks.

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
Meh. I simply hope that BF3 doesn't have the horrible server lag BC2 has.

coldtortilla

check your spam. my order confirmation got sent to spam even though all other emails from origin did not.

yeah, read your post in the clubhouse, thanks.

Yea I checked it and nothing, I also talked to the ea reps through their online chat and they were extremly useless, I also told them that I never recieved an invoice about my purchase, which kind of annoyed me, they just told me to contact them again, for no particular reason. I kind of hope I actually get my email on time so I am not waiting and making no use of my early access. :(
Overall I am not to sure I would buy anything else from the origin store, their service is not what I expected.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.