• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crytek Creating DirectX 11-like Graphics Effects for Crysis 3 on Xbox 360 and PS3

System Name Smaller one :)
Processor Intel i7 13700KF.
Motherboard MSI MPG Z790 Edge WiFi m-ITX.
Cooling Lian-Li Galahad II Trinity 360.
Memory G.Skill Trident Z5 DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4080 Suprim X
Storage Kingston FURY Renegade x2 2TB, KC2500 2TB, Silicon Power A55 2TB.
Display(s) Viewsonic XG270QG
Case Asus AP201 White.
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro, Klipsch R-51 PM / R-100SW
Power Supply Asus Loki 850w White
Mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight.
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Pink
Software Win11
The way that Crytek has turned the other way, Crysis 3 is gona be a PC port to Consoll has probably something with the community. Crysis 2 was a total failure for us PC gamers, and Crytek is now trying to make it up for us PC gamers. And the question is gona be this, are we gone belive them? They have failed us one time with Crysis 2. And they have to convince us that they want us PC gamers back, I know there is many ppl out there that want to give Crytek an new chance to fix the damage. But will it be enough...

As we also can se on Mycrysis.com, there is almost no action there any more. It is dead like graveyeard cuz ppl have given up their hope that Crytek can fix Crysis 2.

As u said Per Hansson "Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice..."

Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice... FU we aint coming back.

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
I thought the whole excuse for consoles was that it was easier to code for them being that all the hardware is the same, not the only excuse but one I've heard.

This just seems like more unnecessary work. DX11 Exists! You don't have to cut off an arm and a leg to get DX11 Graphics, just use DX11 God Dam it!

Stupid consoles. This is just a gimmick to get all the Consoles player who know nothing about graphics to say "oooo ahhhh, wow...." My console friends can't even tell the difference between a game with AA and a game without AA. They've just learned to mentally block it out I guess...

System Name Blue Beast 2.0
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER
Cooling EK EK-AIO 360 D-RGB
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 Ultra Gaming Hybrid
Storage Seagate FireCuda 520 500GB NVME, Western Digital SN750 1TB NVME, Western Digital SN850 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC AG271QG, Dell UltraSharp U2414H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Black
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DGX PCI-E 5.1
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502 HERO
Keyboard Corsair Strafe MK.2 Cherry MX Silent
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
They also think that the next-gen consoles should block used game sales completely.

Nothing like comparing apples (the productivity/service software market) to oranges (the entertainment market). :rolleyes:

Didn't they blame piracy for slow sales for Crysis 1 or something like that? Seems they always have an excuse....

The way that Crytek has turned the other way, Crysis 3 is gona be a PC port to Consoll has probably something with the community. Crysis 2 was a total failure for us PC gamers, and Crytek is now trying to make it up for us PC gamers. And the question is gona be this, are we gone belive them? They have failed us one time with Crysis 2. And they have to convince us that they want us PC gamers back, I know there is many ppl out there that want to give Crytek an new chance to fix the damage. But will it be enough...

As we also can se on Mycrysis.com, there is almost no action there any more. It is dead like graveyeard cuz ppl have given up their hope that Crytek can fix Crysis 2.

As u said Per Hansson "Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice..."

Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice... FU we aint coming back.

I don't see any evidence that they will go back to the attitude they had before they made Crysis 2. Quite the opposite in fact.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
its easier to downconvert a game from a PC to a Console than it is to upconvert a game from a Console to PC.

best example would be back in the day Need For Speed Underground, At default detail level the game was optimized for PC and console, but you raised the graphics detail in the game, it looked realistic and superior to any console at the time

Case Asus AP201 White.
Software Win11
Dunno Dos101.

As I can se it, they are making Crysis 3 for PC as a clean build. And they are porting PC build over til Consoll. But all games are made on a PC, it is just coded diffrent or so, therfor they can first make a consoll game and port it to PC like EA does with their games. But they fcked with wrong ppl when they consentrated on consoll than PC. But see what u mean. But hope they have pulled their shit togeter and makes both parts happy.

If they can push that out of such ancient hardware then how cant they optimise for superior hardware? Wow anyone remember when they used to moan about consoles being underpowered? Something about ram being an issue, i definitely remember that.

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) LG 24MK430 primary && Samsung S24D590 secondary
Case Corsair Graphite 780T.
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Coolermaster MM530.
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
How about you release the PC version now, and redo the console version for Durango and the what's-it-called Sony one...

Case Asus AP201 White.
Software Win11
If they can push that out of such ancient hardware then how cant they optimise for superior hardware? Wow anyone remember when they used to moan about consoles being underpowered? Something about ram being an issue, i definitely remember that.

So do I, and when they broke the new that Crysis 2 is gona be Consoll focused game, all the PC gamers had a hevy rage about Crytek is in Sony and MS pockets for only focus on consoll haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Little Bear
Processor Inten 3770K @4.4Ghz 1.2v
Motherboard ASRock Extreme4-M
Cooling Thermalright Macho120 Rev.A
Memory 4x4GB Samsung LP DDR3 @ 1866MHz 9-9-9-28
Video Card(s) Radeon R9 290
Storage 256GB Samsung SSD 830 + 1TB SSD 840 EVO + 2.5in 1TB Hitachi
Display(s) Dell U2711
Case Silverstong SG10
Audio Device(s) USB SB Omni
Power Supply Enermax Modu 82+ 620w
Software Windows 8.1 x64
System Name My baby
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.5GHz, 1.45v, NB @ 2700Mhz, HT @ 2700Mhz - 24hr prime95 stable
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
Cooling Sonic Tower Rev 2 with 120mm Akasa attached, Akasa @ Front, Xilence Red Wing 120mm @ Rear
Memory 8 GB G.Skills 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) ATI ASUS Crossfire 5850
Storage Crucial MX100 SATA 2.5 SSD
Display(s) Lenovo ThinkVision 27" (LEN P27h-10)
Case Antec VSK 2000 Black Tower Case
Audio Device(s) Onkyo TX-SR309 Receiver, 2x Kef Cresta 1, 1x Kef Center 20c
Power Supply OCZ StealthXstream II 600w, 4x12v/18A, 80% efficiency.
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Didn't they blame piracy for slow sales for Crysis 1 or something like that? Seems they always have an excuse....

I don't see any evidence that they will go back to the attitude they had before they made Crysis 2. Quite the opposite in fact.

The funny thing is, the initial sales of Crysis was poor, but after a year or so the overall sales were actually remarkably well. I guess when you've got the most hyped game for it's visuals of 2006, and a benchmark which was used by 90% of enthusiasts and reviewers sales will skyrocket.
Crysis moved 86,633 retail units in the first two weeks of its release in North America,[35] but while it beat their expectations, the sales were considered disappointing overall.[36] Two months later, on Electronic Arts' earnings conference of the quarter, it was reported that Crysis had reached the 1 million units mark, and that it had exceeded their expectations.[37] On
http://seekingalpha.com/article/626...q08-qtr-end-12-31-07-earnings-call-transcript

System Name Vulcan
Processor i6 6600K
Motherboard GIGABYTE Z170X UD3
Cooling Thermaltake Frio Silent 14
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 1TB SSD
Display(s) QNIX 27 Inch 1440p
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Cooler Master V750
Software Win 10 64-bit
So console users will also see a little image improvement in exchange for a massive performance hit.

Good for them.

F1reFly

Processor Phenom 2 965 Black Edition OC
Motherboard MSI G65
Cooling H50 Liquid Cooling
Memory 6 gig DDR3
Video Card(s) GTX 580
Storage Corsair Real SSD c300
Display(s) Sony 40" 3D LED TV
Case Fractal Design-define mini
Audio Device(s) Creative Sigma 3d
Power Supply Tagen 900 watt
Software Windows 7 x64
Their so called PC porting to consoles is just their marketing gimmick to PC gamers as developers know there is a difference between a multi platform engine and "Porting". 2 different things.
Most PC games are not ported these days. Porting typically causes many more glitches and problems and is where the original code is altered to be compatable with another platform. (RE 4 is an example). Most all modern engines use a multi platform engine that is basically a different engine for each platform under one set of tools. Create once, then spit out 3 platform specific versions.

The main thing is the focus of development. If an xbox 360 is the focus platform, then its likely they may not take advantage of any critical PS3 and PC advantages due to budget.
That is a budget and time issue, nothing else. IF a developer gets allotted more time and money to spend for say an upgrade or DLC..etc for any particular platform, then they usually do...as Crytek did with the dx11 patch for PC. Whether a game is Linear or Open has no relevance here, as consoles can do open world games too, that is a design decision and factored into the creation of a graphics engine...Crytek 3 doesn't do open world games the same way as GTA IV's engine does.. its a TIT for TAT often but certainly could be coded to like so many historical engines have.

This news suggests that what they are really doing is focusing again on consoles because what their trying to do is very difficult and will cost them far more time and money than it will for PC with the caveat being that they intend to push PC graphics again by using the dx11 API which likely won't cost anymore than it did before as nothing with that part of the engine really needs changed, but it might get tweaked......Crysis 2 got started before DX11 API was finished, this is the likely reason why they did it in dx9 to begin with as it was already figured in the budget and time constraint.

You PC "Elitists" complained and carried on so they simply RE Worded their hype machine so you guys think something is different when in reality nothing has changed other than their likely larger budget to work with, which obviously is what increases goals and perks for the other platforms outside of the focus one. Its still the same multi platform engine, you make an map for one and its created for the others just the same except it tries to alter the resolution, shadows..etc to maintain fps, They just changed their goals to accomodate a higher budget like everyone else does. The fact that they even mention high end PC should be thanked, not bashed.

System Name [Primary Workstation]
Processor Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield @ 3.8GHz/4.55GHz [24-7/Bench]
Motherboard EVGA X58 E758-A1 [Tweaked right!]
Cooling Cooler Master V8 [stock fan + two 133CFM ULTRA KAZE fans]
Memory 12GB [Kingston HyperX]
Video Card(s) constantly upgrading/downgrading [prefer nVidia]
Storage constantly upgrading/downgrading [prefer Hitachi/Samsung]
Display(s) Triple LCD [40 inch primary + 32 & 28 inch auxiliary displays]
Case Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 [Mesh Mod, CFM Overload]
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D1 + onboard Realtek ALC889A [Logitech Z-5300 Spk., Niko 650-HP 5.1 Hp., X-Bass Hp.]
Power Supply Corsair TX950W [aka Reactor]
Software This and that... [All software 100% legit and paid for, 0% pirated]
Benchmark Scores Ridiculously good scores!!!
Somebody said they will try and make the 3rd one a less linear vs v2. Uh huh, yeah right. If PS3 or Xbawks were forced to render something like the tank level from Crysis 1 (aka "Onslaught" level) they would spontaneously combust and burn down everything in a 4 block radius.

It is obvious to anyone who has been paying attention for past decade or so, or is over the age of 30, the consoles are the primary market now, and linear corridor shooters ala CoD or GoW, or what have you, are THE standard template if you want to make megabucks.

Also, megabucks, money, dinero, the green, teh cabbage, is what the industry is ALL about now. I mean, it always was, it is an industry like any other after all, but now it's pretty self-evidently an unscrupulous DRM-spewing, DLC-infesting, sequel-itis prone one.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Good for Crytek ! They can put their money in any kind of development they want and we can respond in kind by buying or not buying their games.

They also think that the next-gen consoles should block used game sales completely.

Nothing like comparing apples (the productivity/service software market) to oranges (the entertainment market). :rolleyes:

Then they blame consumers for not purchasing it at full retail.....fucking amazing.

If they sell 1 copy to me and they never reduse the rpice to acceptable levels and I can't sell my old copy they will never sell another one, and I might not have the money for the next mediocre game they make.

If they sell 1 copy to me and I can sell it for whatever price I can get I may then have the money to purchase a second game from them. Meaning they still sold the first game, and now may be selling a second game, and the first game may enlighten another player to purchase another game from them.

Games are like cars, or scooters, or a baseball bat, or a glove, or a fishing pole. You use it and either keep it or sell/trade it when you want a new one.

Games are not like food, or any other disposable expiring product that has a short shelf life and a expected useable life with no replaceable components.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Maximum Speculations! ;)

System Name Orange_box
Processor i5-3570K (@ 4.4 Jiggahurtz ;)
Motherboard P8Z77-I DELUXE
Cooling Thermalright Archon with 2 TY-140
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengence LP (1600)
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 1060 6G
Storage Samsung 850 EVO + Samsung 840 EVO + 4TB WD
Display(s) Samsung 24''
Case Bitfenix Prodigy (orange)
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar U3
Power Supply Corsair 750 W
Mouse Roccat Kone
Keyboard Logitech (el cheapo)
Software W10pro x64 / Manjaro XFCE x64
Benchmark Scores who cares...
Then they blame consumers for not purchasing it at full retail.....fucking amazing.

If they sell 1 copy to me and they never reduse the rpice to acceptable levels and I can't sell my old copy they will never sell another one, and I might not have the money for the next mediocre game they make.

If they sell 1 copy to me and I can sell it for whatever price I can get I may then have the money to purchase a second game from them. Meaning they still sold the first game, and now may be selling a second game, and the first game may enlighten another player to purchase another game from them.

Games are like cars, or scooters, or a baseball bat, or a glove, or a fishing pole. You use it and either keep it or sell/trade it when you want a new one.

Games are not like food, or any other disposable expiring product that has a short shelf life and a expected useable life with no replaceable components.

I hope that industry realizes that one sentence that I put in red! :mad:
I think this also has to do a lot with all this SOPA/PIPA/what-ever-corporate-BS...:mad:

System Name Jaspe
Processor Ryzen 1500X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming
Cooling Stock
Memory 16Gb Corsair 3000mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTS 450
Storage Crucial M500
Display(s) Philips 1080 24'
Case NZXT
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Enermax 425W
Software Windows 10 Pro
This means we'll get DX9 effects that look similar to DX11 but aren't DX11 on PC. Then they'll again release a patch with true DX11 support. Thanks but no thanks. I'll buy Crysis 3, 6 months after its release. It will be cheaper and won't be a complete turd like Crysis 2 was on release day...

That's what I do with all games, patches are released, drivers updated, and games are cheaper; you can't go wrong.

System Name HTC Vive PC
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 tomahawk Max
Cooling Be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 16gb 3200mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3060 Ti
Storage Samsung 970 Evo nvme 1tb + 850 Evo SSD 1tb
Display(s) Qnix QX2700 27" IPS 1440p monitor @ 90Hz + 23'' 1080p 144hz
Case Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply Be Quiet pure Power 11 600w
Mouse Hama Ergonomic Mouse
Keyboard Ozone Mechanical Keyboard
VR HMD HTC Vive
Software WIN 11 64bits
Crytek sucks, it´s a "Maximum Bullshit".

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

leonard_222003

System Name Home
Processor Q6600 @ 3300
Motherboard Gigabyte p31 ds3l
Cooling TRUE Intel Edition
Memory 4 gb x 800 mhz
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 560
Storage WD 1x250 gb Seagate 2x 1tb
Display(s) samsung T220
Case no name
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply chieftec 550w
Software Windows 7 64
I loved all crysis games so far, story and gameplay, sure they don't compare to modern warfare or BF3 but i love the sci-fi story and very good atmosfere.
Problem with this game is they don't have a good multiplayer and if there is no good multi you are bound to have it cracked and pirated and no one will buy it.

System Name Blue Beast 2.0
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER
Cooling EK EK-AIO 360 D-RGB
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 Ultra Gaming Hybrid
Storage Seagate FireCuda 520 500GB NVME, Western Digital SN750 1TB NVME, Western Digital SN850 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC AG271QG, Dell UltraSharp U2414H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Black
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DGX PCI-E 5.1
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502 HERO
Keyboard Corsair Strafe MK.2 Cherry MX Silent
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Dunno Dos101.

As I can se it, they are making Crysis 3 for PC as a clean build. And they are porting PC build over til Consoll. But all games are made on a PC, it is just coded diffrent or so, therfor they can first make a consoll game and port it to PC like EA does with their games. But they fcked with wrong ppl when they consentrated on consoll than PC. But see what u mean. But hope they have pulled their shit togeter and makes both parts happy.

From what I've seen and read Cryengine 3 was designed for consoles first and PC second, so it stands to reason that they are developing Crysis 3 the same way they developed Crysis 2. I agree with you though, I hope they get their act together and redeem themselves. The problem for me is that they already ruined the story with Crysis 2.

The funny thing is, the initial sales of Crysis was poor, but after a year or so the overall sales were actually remarkably well. I guess when you've got the most hyped game for it's visuals of 2006, and a benchmark which was used by 90% of enthusiasts and reviewers sales will skyrocket.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/626...q08-qtr-end-12-31-07-earnings-call-transcript

That's what I remember hearing, it was a slow seller but it kept selling. I think it was just one of those games where word-of-mouth helped it far more than reviews did. After most people got over the shock of how they couldn't run it at max settings, they realized it's still a pretty good game.

Crysucks 3 incoming.

DX11 effects on consoles. Yeah, of course. Like all those super duper AA algorithms for crapy 600p resolution.

Get a life and stop doing stupid things. They better use DX11 on PC from the start and well done without wasting hardware resources. On Crysis 2 it looked like they did it on purpose and higher levels of detail on PC were a joke. Some more polys here and there and little else. For better antialiasing you had to use advanced, command options.

Case Asus AP201 White.
Software Win11
From what I've seen and read Cryengine 3 was designed for consoles first and PC second, so it stands to reason that they are developing Crysis 3 the same way they developed Crysis 2. I agree with you though, I hope they get their act together and redeem themselves. The problem for me is that they already ruined the story with Crysis 2.

They only thing that worked was singleplayer, the story is OK. But they could have made the game in Crysis sandbox way like it orginaly was made. Not a crapy choose a rute playstyle. Dunno if they tought we would give a fuck if they locked the game in, and to open it up a bit u could choose ur way in the game. But yeah Cryengine 3 is made for consolle, but they can recode it for a more stable PC version, they have the Cryengine 3 made for consolle. But at the final, hope they have listen to PC gamers, if not... Goodbye Crytek, we aint sitting here and se that consolle gamers getting the priorty over us that made the game fameus...

ohhh come on...stop disappointing the PC Gamers!!! Why do they have to do this all the time?
Shitting all over the PC gamers. We paid thousands and thousands of $$$ just so we can play your game!!! Remember that!!! Those console gays only paid $300!!! So focus on us the PC gamers please!!!!!!! Otherwise, we'll just pirate the game!

Instead of focusing on making the DX9 console graphics to look like DX11 PC version, why not focus on better story or put entirely new weapon skins, new weapon sounds, new enemies, new stealth-kill animations (maybe like 2 different ones when u kill human and 2 different ones when u kill alien), new nanosuit GUI, etc????

Come on Crytek!!!!!

Processor Intel
Motherboard MSI
Cooling Cooler Master
Memory Corsair
Video Card(s) Nvidia
Storage Samsung/Western Digital/ADATA
Display(s) Samsung
Case Thermaltake
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic
Mouse A4TECH