• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 TwinCooler Graphics Card Detailed

In the Ether...probably eating cheetos atm.
System Name Surprising Mini Duece
Processor i3-550 3.2ghz/core (nice little gamer, 98% games = dual core code only)
Motherboard ASUS P7H55M-LE
Cooling Cooler Master Vortex
Memory 8GB Patriot Signature Series 1.5v DDR3 1333Mhz w/ spreaders.
Video Card(s) Old slugger ... EVGA 8800GTS 640Mb SC edition. Soon to be retired.
Storage Segate Sata II 64mb cache 1TB single platter.. fast but chirpy lol
Display(s) 1x Asus VS247h-p 2ms LOVE IT, 1x Sceptre 22" Naga 2ms, 1x 20inch Samsung Syncmaster
Case Aerocool QX-2000 .. my latest project
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD
Power Supply Seasonic x650 Gold! Primo 105Celisius Jap cap wonder.
Software Whatever I can pirate ;) lol jk .. Windows 7 legit license
Benchmark Scores LOL I still get rock steady 57-60FPS in Skyrim on medium settings no AA on this 5 year old video car
Rock on Zotac! Perfect for the Nzxt Vulcan case if it's not too thick for SLI ! The fans look ever so slightly higher than top edge of back plate. Can't wat till review. I like the orange, finally something to match my NZXT Vulcan OEM fans and front LED :D! I hope more manufacturers produce smaller card cooler designs for the shorter PCBs and even more single slot coolers for better air flow between SLI/Xfire cards. I hope those are torgue screws and not unremovable rivets. Perhaps a GTX 660 Ti version in the works ?

NICE FIND KAKTUS! Thanks for the early radar, props!!

fans are riveted! looks like a small fail.
Fan plate rivets, small torque holes, or under side screws ?... Picture is too small for me to tell. Being a field tech with Laptp and PC FRUs, I can't imagine they'd make those permanent rivets in the final production piece. RMA fan replacements would be costly to them if they have to trash a whole shroud/fan asembly each time. Wouldn't make $ and sense... lolz made a funny ;)

I don't think SLI will work too well with these. The heat will skyrocket with two side by side.
Kind of thinking ditto although I hope not :/

PS... will someone please follow Afox and glaxay and start producing MORE single slot coolers for these shorter 670/660 and 7850 PCBs before my Haswell upgrade :D? The galaxy one in the works is still to long imo.

Last edited: