• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset Available Now

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset is now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop for $119.99/€119.99 MSRP.

The Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset has been tested and used by some of the most recognized professional gamers on the competitive gaming circuit including, Team EG's Chris "HuK" Loranger and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson, who are both currently competing with this SteelSeries headset style.

Awarded for its unique design and superior sound quality, the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset combines the classic Siberia style with illumination, control, and features including:
  • FROSTY ILLUMINATION
    Super-bright, blue LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
  • SUPERIOR SOUND & COMFORTABLE
    It has an incredibly lightweight, over-the-head suspension design with an active noise-cancelling microphone and circumaural earcups that feature 50mm driver units, covered by grey leather cushions for a noise-dampening sound.
  • NOISE CANCELLING MICTROPHONE
    The Siberia v2 Frost Blue also features an active noise cancelling, "smart" microphone system. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable, double-braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
Additional details and images of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue can be found here. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for new product updates, contests and promotions.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Perfect for raves.:p

I owned some Siberia v2 I got on sale at local shop. Comfortable head set but the built quality needs to improve. Plastic rubs on itself making annoying sounds after awhile.

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
What I really want to see is headphones that don't actually sit on or in your ears..
something around the neck that you can hear just because it's close to your ears.. My ears get hot sitting under headphones for hours and they give me a headache. I sit my headphones on my shoulders and crank up the volume so I don't have to deal with that.