• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SOL REPUBLIC Introduces the Tracks HD Anthem Headphones

Committed to changing the world one listener at a time, SOL REPUBLIC is proud to announce the debut of its Michael Phelps-inspired Tracks HD Anthem headphones. Music has been an integral part of Michael's life throughout his 16-year swimming career. Prior to every race, Michael used headphones and music for motivation and focus.

Embracing his love of music and celebrating his success as the most decorated athlete of all time, the SOL REPUBLIC Anthem HD headphones feature an exclusive red, white and blue design with a portion of all proceeds benefitting the Michael Phelps Foundation.

View/download Michael's exclusive interview on how music inspires him here (60 MB/.mp4).

"Swimming is my sport, but music is my life. Before every race, there are songs that motivate me to train hard, swim fast and win. These songs are my Soundtrack of Life," said Michael Phelps. "I celebrate music because it not only motivated me to swim faster, but because it plays a role in every part of my life. SOL REPUBLIC is built on the philosophy that songs and music help shape our lives and we share a passion for music and how great sound can inspire anyone to victory."

"We believe music is emotion. And for athletes, it's a great way to motivate. We also believe that if music sounds better, it feels better. Great music combined with great sound is a powerful combination that can drive us all in whatever sport we play. Michael is a inspiration for many reasons but certainly for us at SOL REPUBLIC he's a great reminder of how powerful music is when it's the soundtrack of our lives," said Kevin Lee, SOL REPUBLIC CEO and co-founder.

Experience All the Emotion and Power of Music, Michael Phelps Style

Anthem headphones combine stunning jewel-toned red and dark blue accents over a pearl white foundation, and deliver the deep bass and emotional power of music that SOL REPUBLIC headphones are known for. In honor of Michael's passion to grow the sport of swimming and promote healthy and active lives, a portion of the proceeds from sales of the Tracks HD Anthem headphone will benefit the Michael Phelps Foundation.

Like all SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD headphones, the new Michael Phelps inspired version features interchangeable pieces that work with the entire Tracks Remix system, which all feature nearly indestructible FlexTech Sound Track headbands and interchangeable color cables with a remote and microphone. Their leading-edge V10 HD Sound Engines provide listeners with deeper bass, higher clarity and crisp vocals.

Currently available at top consumer electronics retailers worldwide and at shop.solrepublic.com, Tracks HD Anthem headphones offer powerful and immersive sound, with incredible style and total interchangeability for $149.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
Is that the stupidest celeb / product photo plug ever, or is it just me?

Reminds me of Zoolander.

BUCK NASTY

4P Enthusiust
System Name Main Rig
Processor AMD FX-4130 @ 4.8Ghz
Motherboard ASUS M5A99X Evo
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB GSkill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 Strix @ 1503Mhz Core
Storage Corsair Force 90gb SSD/ WD Caviar Blue 750gb
Display(s) ASUS 24" IPS
Case Coolermaster Centurion 590
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec TP750 80+
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64
Music has been an integral part of Michael's life throughout his 16-year swimming career. Prior to every race, Michael used headphones and music for motivation and focus.
I believe something else has been a integral part as well....

Completely Bonkers

Processor Mysterious Engineering Prototype
Motherboard Intel 865
Cooling Custom block made in workshop
Memory Corsair XMS 2GB
Video Card(s) FireGL X3-256
Display(s) 1600x1200 SyncMaster x 2 = 3200x1200
Software Windows 2003
Pictures of naked men sell headphone products, I guess.

Not sure if it is a "spot the photoshop nose job competition"

Original nose

Does anyone agree with me that HIS GIRLFRIEND would be better at selling naked headphones?

lol

"View/download Michael's exclusive interview on how music inspires him here (60 MB)" -> They do believe I am crazy???? :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
i'm not wearing a shirt right now either.

I MUST HAVE THESE HEADPHONES