• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Well I dumped Vista ultimate on..

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Processor AMD R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Modded 240mm Coolermaster Liquidmaster
Memory 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz & custom timings
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Storage 250GB Asgard SSD, 1TB Integral SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" BenQ Mobiuz
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
Power Supply 1000w Supernova
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Fast. I don't need epeen.
Ok so everybody kept saying vista was so good and almost orgasming over it (sad, I know) and refused to accept what I was saying about how sucky vista is. So I decided to waste time putting vista on Prowler an all I can say is it sucks royally. *insert 2-3 lines of profanity toward vista here*

Its the most retarded gay looking POS I've ever seen. Even more irritating is the fact it cant do the simplest farking task without you needing to give "permission" I mean FFS the user REQUESTED the opening of the program why the fark does vista also need "permission" :mad: stupid SOB. Then theres the audio quality, my god its HORRIBLE. I don't even want to investigate this OS anymore, the look, feel, and the way it operates actually makes me feel nauseas. I find it hard to accept after all the delays this is the best M$ could come up with, its utter shit.

Now, can anyone convince me its worth running this pile of crap for any amount of time?

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
well i havent experienced any of the problems you mentioned, also just turn off the user control blah thingy to stop getting thos annoying popups, i find its more responsive than windows xp, faster (when optimised right ;) ) and better looking. the startup time is excellent and i havent had 1 single crash/bsod at all. not bad if you ask me.

thing is like it or not your probably going to end up running this before the years out unless your one of them who is going to wait for server 07/08? one of them, it was the same with xp from 98 for me, i was like WTF?? this is crap blah blah, would i go back to 98 now ? not if you paid me. :shadedshu

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
Its not just what I listed, theres a mountain of problems which I don't like about this OS. Before I put this on I was actually seriously considering using Linspire, got the CD right next to me. Cant even read text properly due to its default gay sort-of-bold text.

System Name Monolith
Processor Intel Xeon E3110 Wolfdale@3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 3850 512MB PCI-E
Storage 1 x 80GB Internal, 1 x 250GB Internal, 1 x 40GB External
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Generic black case with locking front bezel
Audio Device(s) Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply 500 Watt Seasonic M12
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
If you can't read the text, surely you can change the color/font/size? It seems a lot of your problems could be solved with some slight setting changes. I don't know though. I haven't played around on it yet. I think you made up your mind long before you installed it though. So it's really no surprise you're taking issue with it now. Unless it just flops like WinME you'll just have to deal with it all eventually. Or you could just switch to Linux, or Mac. But I think you'd be missing out on a lot of things eventually.

To each his own though.

System Name Ma Biatch
Processor i7 860
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3A
Cooling Noctua
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G-Skill
Video Card(s) GTX 470
Storage WD5000aaks raid0
Display(s) Sony Bravia 37" 1080p
Case CM 690
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX520
Software Windows 7 Ultimate
Its not just what I listed, theres a mountain of problems which I don't like about this OS. Before I put this on I was actually seriously considering using Linspire, got the CD right next to me. Cant even read text properly due to its default gay sort-of-bold text.

thats called clear type, its easily turned off by going to control panel>personalization>window colour and appearence> open classic appearence properties. or just right click on the desktop and click customise ;) you would do well to read and apply some of the tips mentioned in the sticky thread @general software. its NOT as bad as you think and as i said before is actually faster, more responsive and stable imo.

im still using xp though and will keep a copy on here as an alternative until i see no need to anymore(although im always surfing and playing cod2 through vista and havent used xp in days ;) )

wazzledoozle

Processor X2 3800+ @ 2.3 GHz
Motherboard DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Cooling Zalman CNPS 9500 LED
Memory 2x1 Gb OCZ Plat. @ 3-3-2-8-1t 460 MHz
Video Card(s) HIS IceQ 4670 512Mb
Storage 640Gb & 160Gb western digital sata drives
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen LCD w/ DVI 5ms
Case Thermaltake Soprano
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 softmod@Audigy 4, Logitech X-530 5:1
Power Supply Coolermaster eXtreme Power Plus 500w
Software XP Pro
Haha you named some very noobish problems. Good luck using Linux if Vista stumps you.

Apa

System Name Mudkips
Processor Q9400 @ 3700MHz
Motherboard P5Q PRO
Cooling Zalman CNPS8700 LED
Memory 4GB Corsair DDR2 PC6400
Video Card(s) HD4870 800/1100 With AC Twin turbo
Storage 320GB + 750GB + 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 2493HM 24"
Case APLUS CS-188AF
Audio Device(s) Realtek (built-in in the mainboard)
Power Supply Corsair 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimatus maximus ultra uber OS
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/community/submission/977880_apamedvapen_3dmark_2006_geforce_9500m_gs_4588_marks
If you bought that Vista edition (no tiral, no downloaded), and you decide to ditch it, any way that you could give me the license to it? :p

System Name Teh Plyply Machine
Processor FX 8150 @ 4737
Motherboard Gigabyte 970A-UD3
Cooling Antec Khuler 920
Memory 16 gigs crapp7 ram
Video Card(s) Nvidia GTX 560 V2. Fermi core
Storage Hitachi 1.5TB
Display(s) 2 Acer LCD's, 1 24", 1 19"
Case Diablotek Epic
Audio Device(s) mobo sound
Power Supply PCP&C silencer 750
Ok so everybody kept saying vista was so good and almost orgasming over it (sad, I know) and refused to accept what I was saying about how sucky vista is. So I decided to waste time putting vista on Prowler an all I can say is it sucks royally. *insert 2-3 lines of profanity toward vista here*

Its the most retarded gay looking POS I've ever seen. Even more irritating is the fact it cant do the simplest farking task without you needing to give "permission" I mean FFS the user REQUESTED the opening of the program why the fark does vista also need "permission" :mad: stupid SOB. Then theres the audio quality, my god its HORRIBLE. I don't even want to investigate this OS anymore, the look, feel, and the way it operates actually makes me feel nauseas. I find it hard to accept after all the delays this is the best M$ could come up with, its utter shit.

Now, can anyone convince me its worth running this pile of crap for any amount of time?

Those who already have their minds made up, will find a way to make it true...

Ply

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
Haha you named some very noobish problems. Good luck using Linux if Vista stumps you.

Their not newb problems, their just some examples of issues I gave. I'm not going to list every single vista issue when I done so too many times before to remember.

Alec§taar

Someone who's going to find NewTekie1 and teach hi
Processor DualCore AMD Athlon 64x2 4800+ (o/c 2801mhz STABLE (Ketxxx, POGE, Tatty One, ME))
Motherboard ASUS A8N-SLI Premium (PCIe x16, x4, x1)
Cooling PhaseChange Coolermaster CM754/939 (fan/heatsink), Thermalright heatspreaders + fan built on (RAM)
Memory 512mb PC-3200 DDR400 (set DDR-33 for o/c) by Corsair (matched pair, 2x256mb) 200.1/200mhz
Video Card(s) BFG GeForce 7900 GTX OC 512mb GDDR3 ram (o/c manually to 686 core/865 memory) - PhaseChange cooled
Storage Dual "Raptor X" 16mb 10krpm/RAID 0 Promise EX8350 x4 PCIe 128mb & Intel IO chip/CENATEK RocketDrive
Display(s) SONY 19" Trinitron MultiScan 400ps 1600x1200 75hz refresh 32-bit color
Case Antec Super-LanBoy (aluminum baby-tower w/ lower front & upper rear cooling exhaust fans)
Audio Device(s) RealTek AC97 onboard mobo stereo sound (Altec Lansing ACS-45 speakers - 10 yrs. still running!)
Power Supply Antec 500w ATX 2.0 "SmartPower" powersupply
Software Windows Server 2003 SP #1 fully patched, & massively tuned/tweaked to-the-max (plus latest drivers)
I don't have VISTA, so I have no idea, & thus no way to convince Ketxxx otherwise vs. his opinion, on the stuff he said 'bit' basically, on VISTA!

(However, @ this point, because of threads like this one? I have heard/read them, & I know there's "work-arounds" for that are permanent & do work - like turning off UAC constant hassling a user, for example.)

Others listed ways to get around the other stuff, @ least some of it @ this point... I had to show users some things in a program I wrote when it tested on VISTA, what the app had built into it, to fix the hassle they saw. Not every program's going to be like that though...

So, what do I get outta this?

ANSWER: What to do if/when I do get around to getting VISTA is all.

(Till then I stick w/ Windows Server 2003, because imo? It's very good...)

APK

P.S.=> Since this is a NEW Operating System, w/ some quirks? I tend to read just about every reply too, that offers what appear to be valid solutions... apk

Scavar

System Name ScarredWolf(Desktop), MBlackWolf(Laptop)
Processor E6600(Desktop), T7300(Laptop)
Motherboard EVGA 680i(Desktop), IFL90(Laptop)
Cooling Akasa EVO 120(Desktop), No idea(Laptop)
Memory G Skill PI 8GB 4x2gb(Desktop), G Skill 3GB 1GB/2GB(Laptop)
Video Card(s) 8800GTS 640mb(Desktop), 8600m GT(Laptop)
Storage 3x250GB 1x500GB(Desktop), 1x320GB(Laptop)
Display(s) Acer AL2216W 22"(Desktop), 15.4"(Laptop)
Case Cosmos 1000(Desktop), PowerPro J 10:15(Laptop)
Audio Device(s) CreativeX-Fi/Z-5500(Desktop), Realtek/No idea(Laptop)
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling Silencer 610w(Desptop), *shrug*(Laptop)
Software Windows Vista Ultimatex64 with tweaks(Both)
Benchmark Scores I'm too lazy to benchmark anything.
Dude Ketxxx, you didn't even give it a chance. It's clear that you decided it would be complete shit before you ever even installed it. I mean seriously everything you said, just change it. And just like any version of Windows XP, you have to tweak it a bit.

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
No, I'm still running it now. I'm not impressed with it for almost an endless number of reasons, security flaws, OGL, resource hogging, and many others.

Scavar

System Name ScarredWolf(Desktop), MBlackWolf(Laptop)
Processor E6600(Desktop), T7300(Laptop)
Motherboard EVGA 680i(Desktop), IFL90(Laptop)
Cooling Akasa EVO 120(Desktop), No idea(Laptop)
Memory G Skill PI 8GB 4x2gb(Desktop), G Skill 3GB 1GB/2GB(Laptop)
Video Card(s) 8800GTS 640mb(Desktop), 8600m GT(Laptop)
Storage 3x250GB 1x500GB(Desktop), 1x320GB(Laptop)
Display(s) Acer AL2216W 22"(Desktop), 15.4"(Laptop)
Case Cosmos 1000(Desktop), PowerPro J 10:15(Laptop)
Audio Device(s) CreativeX-Fi/Z-5500(Desktop), Realtek/No idea(Laptop)
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling Silencer 610w(Desptop), *shrug*(Laptop)
Software Windows Vista Ultimatex64 with tweaks(Both)
Benchmark Scores I'm too lazy to benchmark anything.
Ahh well, now I feel better that you are at least making an actual attempt giving it some sort of chance.

To each his own, I don't run it on my PC yet for a reason, but I have no problem with allowing my parents to run it.

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
As much as it kills me, I'll give it a month. 30 days to systematically pull the POS apart an see if it can at least be customised to an acceptable degree.

Sovereign

System Name "The Gateway Donation"
Processor Mobile AMD Turion 64 ML-34, 1975 MHz (9 x 218) (1MB L2)
Motherboard MSI K8N Neo3-FSR (3 PCI, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 AGR, 2 DDR DIMM)
Cooling Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 PRO + Various 80mm Case Fans
Memory 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM, Hynix & Nanya Chips)
Video Card(s) MSI HD2600XT 256MB GDDR4 Diamond OC Edition PCI-E x16
Storage Maxtor 6E040L0 (40 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/133)
Display(s) Princeton LCD1950 19" 8ms Digital LCD (1280x1024 @ 75Hz)
Case Gateway (2000) Beige P150 ATX MidTower Case
Audio Device(s) Aureal Vortex 2 SQ2500 "SuperQuad" Audio
Power Supply HEC Orion 500 watt ATX Power Supply
Software Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 w/ SP2
Benchmark Scores SuperPi 1M @ You don't even want to know! ;)
Welp, I've been using Vista Ultimate since the day it was first released on MSDN and haven't looked back. I absolutely love the look and feel of the OS. It does everything I need it to, without issues and to me personaly, gaming actualy looks better as well!

I wonder how people can still use XP these days, especialy now that Vista is here. If you have to use an OS other than Vista, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of Media Center Edition 2005. You'll save yourself a bunch of time with updates and drivers, not to mention MCE is much more streamlined and optimized versus it's much older counterpart (yeah, I know MCE is based off of XP PRO). Also being a Mac guy, probably helps a bunch with getting used to the new look and feel of Vista.

Alec§taar

Processor DualCore AMD Athlon 64x2 4800+ (o/c 2801mhz STABLE (Ketxxx, POGE, Tatty One, ME))
Cooling PhaseChange Coolermaster CM754/939 (fan/heatsink), Thermalright heatspreaders + fan built on (RAM)
Memory 512mb PC-3200 DDR400 (set DDR-33 for o/c) by Corsair (matched pair, 2x256mb) 200.1/200mhz
Video Card(s) BFG GeForce 7900 GTX OC 512mb GDDR3 ram (o/c manually to 686 core/865 memory) - PhaseChange cooled
Storage Dual "Raptor X" 16mb 10krpm/RAID 0 Promise EX8350 x4 PCIe 128mb & Intel IO chip/CENATEK RocketDrive
Display(s) SONY 19" Trinitron MultiScan 400ps 1600x1200 75hz refresh 32-bit color
Case Antec Super-LanBoy (aluminum baby-tower w/ lower front & upper rear cooling exhaust fans)
Audio Device(s) RealTek AC97 onboard mobo stereo sound (Altec Lansing ACS-45 speakers - 10 yrs. still running!)
Software Windows Server 2003 SP #1 fully patched, & massively tuned/tweaked to-the-max (plus latest drivers)
I'm not impressed with it for almost an endless number of reasons, security flaws

Actually Ketxxx, even STRAIGHT outta the box, unpatched? VISTA blows AWAY std. XP setups for security, & we've shown that in a test we did here below recently in fact!

See here:

TPU BELARC ADVISOR SYSTEM SECURITY ANALYSIS TEST:

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=25428&page=3

(VISTA was superior in security vs. even slightly 'security-hardened' XP user's scores (mostly those that tried it stock, got scores in the .63-1.88 or so range, & got up into the 3's via patching the OS & AntiVirus signatures), & even more hardened ones too, but by less)...

* The closest person to my 5.00/10 score got a 4.32/10 on VISTA, not even patched yet, much less fully security-hardened secure. Once he applies the 10-15 security patches for VISTA? He'll probably be RIGHT on my tail, if not pass me.

The ONLY thing I have tested this way was the "3dText" screensaver, which USED TO BE DONE IN OPENGL on older Windows' OS', but may be DirectX 10 now, not sure... was fast.

(I was @ BEST BUY the other day & earlier today for an hour or so each time, messing around w/ it & the BEST BUY guys had VISTA running w/ UAC turned off, so no nags, lol)

HOWEVER/GRANTED: This kind of test on my part? That is not quite the same as a game either, & I had none of those to test there.

resource hogging, and many others.

Much of the tuning & such for making XP perform oughtta work on it, try it... because I have a feeling you'd gain some (even turning off services, saving I/O cycles).

Memory savings which typically resulted on 2000/XP/Server 2003 from turning off services you don't use (as one example of commonly used tuning nowadays)?

Well, they don't appear to happen however, & I suspect that RAM goes into VISTA's new caching scheme (ala SuperFetch & what-not).

I got wind of that reading posts in the "XP Tech Support" & "XP Tweak" threads here in the GENERAL SOFTWARE section of this forums in fact...

APK

P.S.=> Just observing for now, but I have to say, what I have seen about VISTA hands-on, I liked... & also I like the fact it is pretty tunable & VERY VERY SECURE, outta the box unpatched even... apk

Last edited:

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
vista may be more secure than other OS before it, but that doesnt make it good.

Alec§taar

Right, but...

... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...

:)

It is better in that respect, & that much I know @ this point, per the test we ran (then again, I did not see a screenshot of the tester's results either, but I tend to take him @ his word).

I am just waiting for Monday, when the tester (CompletelyBonkers), applies all the patches to VISTA (dozen - 20 iirc) & then runs BELARC ADVISOR again... I am curious to see his results & what his score will be @ that point is all.

* Again though: Man, I have not REALLY put a lot of time into using it hands-on (maybe 2 hrs. TOPS so far, trying it @ stores, etc.)!

So I guess am not a great judge of it @ this point...

However, I do know it is better, security-wise, & for the most part, on my end which is admittedly LIMITED as far as real "testing" of it w/ all the apps I use & such?

Well, I liked it!

APK

P.S.=> To each his own... apk

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
By the same token, all the complaints you listed about it, doesn't make it bad, either. And, btw, I didn't like Ultimate either. I like Home Premium much better, maybe you should give it a try instead?

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
To be perfectly honest, when I had windows 98, I DESPISED XP. I hated the very idea of it, I hated everything there was about it, so I hung on to my 98 till they stopped making anything for it.

Once I made the switch, I loved it and would never go back to 98. I am thinking the same thing will happen here. As soon as the service packs come out, everything should be good.

I also agree that the things you are complaing about are trivial and could be fixed easy enough.

To each his own though. Vista may be utter crap, I cant say for sure until I get it.

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Software Windows 10 x64
Theres many issues about vista that suck. Resource hogging is down to a minimum now (25%ish vs 44%) but its still not completely acceptable. Vista looks a lot like it was made for the retard, especially with the desktop icons, their simply BIG. Not unintrusive in the slightest. What barely goes just over halfway down my display on XP now goes all the way down and then a bit again on vista.

BXtreme

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 3.2 ghz|| Core2 T5250
Motherboard Asus P6N Platinum || 965GM
Cooling Air cooling
Memory Kingston 2x1gb DDR2 677mhz || 2x1gb 667mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 8800 GTS 640mb || Geforce 8600GT M
Storage Seagate 500GB Sata || 160gb
Display(s) Samsung 30" HD LCD || 15" lcd (laptop)
Case A not-so-known brand case w/ two fans and some blue lightings
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD
Power Supply Corsair HX620W
Software Mac OS X Leopard, Linux Mint 4.0, and all windoze...geez...
....u can set the icons to small ones, what's the big deal with that ? The stupid prompting is a thing that I mostly agree, it's quite dumb :wtf:, but it can be safely disabled.
IF you don't like the glassyness, switch to plain aero (i'm using it, gives quite boost). I also got a gd responsiveness by switcing the start menu type to classic, it's made it fast.
Some simple tweaks can make vista look\feel :cool: . You just have to do it ;)

Processor R7 5800x3D
Motherboard MSI x570 Tomahawk
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Edge,EK QS P420M,EK D5pwm Revo Res
Memory 32gb Corsair Vengeance RT 3600 cl16
Video Card(s) Zotac 3070ti Amp Extreme
Storage Samsung 980pro 1tb x2
Display(s) MSI MPG321QRF QD
Case Corsair 7000D
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse G900
Keyboard Corsair k60 RGB PRO
Software Win 11
its new...thats why, try comparing it to xp without sp1 or 2, thats horrible too

BXtreme

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 3.2 ghz|| Core2 T5250
Motherboard Asus P6N Platinum || 965GM
Cooling Air cooling
Memory Kingston 2x1gb DDR2 677mhz || 2x1gb 667mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 8800 GTS 640mb || Geforce 8600GT M
Storage Seagate 500GB Sata || 160gb
Display(s) Samsung 30" HD LCD || 15" lcd (laptop)
Case A not-so-known brand case w/ two fans and some blue lightings
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD
Power Supply Corsair HX620W
Software Mac OS X Leopard, Linux Mint 4.0, and all windoze...geez...
Yup!, but Vista is stable than xp without sp1/sp2.
My first xp desktop got corrupted after 2months i installed it... but it was way back in 2002 when it was first released. why ? Because it was new, it also had issues....some serious ones that is.
But Vista in it's default stage has no viewable 'serious' issues, name one ?
I'm sure you can find a solution to it, OK drivers are not ready thats another thing, cuz the manufacturer's mainly nvidia and ati weren't finished with their drivers.. It was predicted quite early.
so it's the driver's fault not the OS. It's the platform, how can it be wrong, the blocks over the platform may cause the whole thing to shatter, but not the os.

b1lk1

System Name Money pit
Processor Q2Q Q8300
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 deluxe WIFI AP@N
Cooling 120.2/Swiftech655/Apogee GT/DD Fillport & res
Memory OCZ PC3-1333MHZ 2X1GB/Kingston HYPERX PC3-1325MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD4830
Storage Seagate 7200.11 1TB
Display(s) Dell 2209WA
Case some crap 5 year old generic modded case
Audio Device(s) X-FI fagtality
Power Supply PC P&C 510W
Software Vista Premium 64

Agreed. Like Wasszledoozle says, why not install linux and tell people why it is better. What a childish rant..........

Last edited: