• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kingston Digital Ships 128 GB Wi-Drive for More Sharing and Storage

Kingston Digital Europe Ltd, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced a new 128 GB capacity addition for the Wi-Drive product line.

The 128 GB Wi-Drive allows even more sharing on Wi-Fi enabled devices and is a perfect addition to the existing 32 GB and 64 GB capacities. With integrated Wi-Fi and four hours of battery life, Kingston Wi-Drive offers easy file sharing and pocket-sized portable storage for Wi-Fi enabled devices such as Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, Kindle Fire and more.

The free Wi-Drive App is available for Apple devices in the App Store, for Android OS devices on Google Play App store and for Kindle Fire on the Amazon Appstore. The device allows simultaneous data access and file sharing for up to three users on their preferred mobile device. Thanks to a variety of Android-based devices and their versatile user experience, users can also access and share their files via web browser or the Wi-Drive App.

Kingston Wi-Drive is backed by a one-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Old Gateway / Steam Deck OLED LE
Processor i5 4440 3.1ghz / Jupiter 4c 8t
Motherboard Gateway / Valve
Cooling Eh it doesn't thermal throttle
Memory 2x 8GB JEDEC 1600mhz DDR3 / 16gb DDR5 6400
Video Card(s) RX 560D 4GB / Navi II 8CU
Storage 240gb 2.5 SSD / 1TB nvme
Display(s) Dell @ 1280*1024 75hz / 800p OLED
Case Gateway / Valve LE
Audio Device(s) Gateway Diamond Audio EMC2.0-USB 5375U ($15 a long ass time ago), Valve
Power Supply 380w oem / 65w valve USB-C
Mouse Purple Walmart special, 1600dpi. Black desk mat
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 100 / virtual
VR HMD Lmao
Software Windows 10 / Steam OS
Benchmark Scores It can run Crysis (Original), Doom 2016, and Halo MCC. SD LE 45fps
at first glance the pic made me think of the back of a smartphone

Come on Kingston, give us a driveless version already. I know it might not be quite as slim and sexy - or it could have an mSATA slot :D - but I'd rather not pay OEM upgrade-like prices for storage. The Patriot Gauntlet wireless is out there but it needs some competition.