• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] [UK] Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler

Hi,

I am selling a Noctua NH-L12 CPU cooler. I trust anyone that is interested in buying it can search Noctua's website for specifications, pictures and reviews. So I won't be spamming any links here.

The item is more or less new, it was used in a HTPC build for a few days until I found a better alternative.

I am ideally looking for UK buyers because shipping to Europe and the rest of the world is way too expensive and not cost effective for this item.

I am looking for £30 for the item + £5 postage for UK residents. You can choose to just pay £30 and arrange your own collection/delivery services if you wish. European and international buyers can arrange their own postage too if they so wish.

I will only accept PayPal, and you must send the money as a payment for goods and services so both you and myself are protected in the transaction.

Many Thanks

Feel free to ask any reasonable questions if you have any.

This is my first listing on any forum so if I have made any mistakes please "be gentle".

(I have heatware here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=83387)

Attachments

• P1010100.JPG
    P1010100.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 457
Last edited: