• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lexar Unveils High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I Memory Cards

Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card with transfer speeds up to 600x (90 MB per second). Designed to enhance the mobile video capabilities of sports camcorders, smartphones, and sports tablets, the Class 10 UHS-I card allow users to capture and store up to 4 hours of HD video; 12,900 photos; or 7,400 songs.

"With each new high-definition camera introduced to the market there are enhanced capabilities added, enabling people to capture more of the action than previously possible, especially photos and videos captured on today's popular HD sportscams. Additionally, mobile phones have become an essential tool to help capture those unexpected moments people just don't want to forget," said Adam Kaufman, product marketing manager, Lexar. "The Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card provides consumers with a complete solution to efficiently store and manage their important mobile content, no matter the mobile device used to capture it."

The Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card comes with an ultra-compact USB 3.0 reader that lets users achieve the maximum performance of the 600x card during transfer of their photos and videos from the card to a PC or Mac computer quickly and easily. The reader is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.

Lexar works with major mobile device manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their solutions. Furthermore, Lexar memory card designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability with more than 800 digital devices. The 16 GB and 32 GB High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I cards come with a limited lifetime warranty, and the included USB 3.0 reader comes with a one-year limited warranty.

Available for purchase from Lexar.com and leading e-tail outlets worldwide, the Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card has MSRPs of $39.99 (16 GB) and $69.99 (32 GB).

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
Motherboard AsRock X370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3000 Mhz (Running at 2933)
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW2 GTX 1070Ti
Storage 740GB of SSDs, 7 TB's of HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UD58P-B 27” IPS 4K
Case Phanteks Enthos Pro M
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply EVGA 750 P2
Mouse Mionix Naos 8200
Keyboard G Skill Ripjaws RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
a bit too expensive