• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MAINGEAR EPIC Cooled By EK Water Blocks

Sin

News Editor
MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system builder of custom desktops, notebooks, workstations has recently launched their new EPIC FORCE and EPIC RUSH desktops that pushes performance and gives more choices in liquid cooling and design options. MAINGEAR understands that there are PC enthusiasts that want to push their systems to the absolute potential they can achieve. MAINGEAR has chosen EK Water Blocks (EKWB) for their water-cooling partner on the Epic series PC line because of their passion for innovation, great products, and top best provided service. With the new MAINGEAR EPIC PCs, MAINGEAR customers can now build their system with the ultimate cooling solutions and be confident they are receiving the best experience and support MAINGEAR has to offer.

"MAINGEAR is known for pushing the limits with overclocking and now with EKWB cooling solutions in their new EPIC PC line, their customers will be able to push their products to even further limits while keeping their systems constantly cool." said Edvard König, CEO and Founder of EKWB. "MAINGEAR is very well known in the industry and we were delighted when they contacted us to develop the best solution for their EPIC series. With the EPIC PC line utilizing full coverage blocks for GPU and the motherboard, each system will have its own unique cooling setup which is an example of how detailed and meticulous these PC's will be to run anything and everything."

"MAINGEAR's new EPIC PC series gives more of what gamers crave for; liquid cooled perfection combined with the capability of building a 4-way SLI PC with NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN GPUs," said Scott Herkelman, general manager of the GeForce GPU business at NVIDIA."

"The new EPIC PC line up offers the best custom loop water cooling solution and gives more options for our customers who want raw power and performance." said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "PC enthusiasts are able to build their dream machine without any limitations from two to four way video cards, and CPU cooling beyond the norm with our BiTurbo pump system."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
Wrong green

.....ah....no.....just .no. How did that color get "green lighted" for production? Will they be selling this at Target in girl's the back to college section with matching chair and wall acessories? Other than that ...nice machine though.

System Name It does stuff
Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard B550 Gaming X V2
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) RX 6700XT
Storage Too much
Display(s) 27" & 21.5"
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar DGX / Sony MDR-XB500s
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Software Win10 64
That colour is hideous.

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org
its not even a nice green either. would of been ok if it were a british racing green or less lime.

i like those hoses tho. are they actually bigger or look big in comparison to to the small build lol

D

Deleted member 24505

Its booger green, some nice shiz in them pc's though, love them mega fat pipes.

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
The colour is alright with me: its not monster green neither military green. It's just easy on the eyes green. I can live wth it :D

The colors look terrible BUT the builds themselves look very, very well done.