• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD FX-9590 5 GHz Processor Benchmarks Surface, Great Performance At A Price

Would you pick a $1000 AMD 5 GHz chip over an Intel Extreme Edition?

• Yes

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • You're kidding me right?

Votes: 63 44.1%
  • I want a 5 GHz Smartphone

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters
System Name SolarwindMobile
Processor AMD FX-9800P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G
Motherboard Acer Wasp_BR
Cooling It's Copper.
Memory 2 x 8GB SK Hynix/HMA41GS6AFR8N-TF
Video Card(s) ATI/AMD Radeon R7 Series (Bristol Ridge FP4) [ACER]
Storage TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 1TB + KINGSTON RBU-SNS8152S3128GG2 128 GB
Display(s) ViewSonic XG2401 SERIES
Case Acer Aspire E5-553G
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC255
Power Supply PANASONIC AS16A5K
Mouse SteelSeries Rival
Keyboard Ducky Channel Shine 3
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Version 1607, Build 14393.969)
It appears the only mobos that can actually handle the FX-9370 and FX-9590 is:

ASRock 990FX Extreme9 (Retail/Beta BIOS)
ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional (Beta BIOS)
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 Rev 3.0 (Retail BIOS)
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Rev 3.0 (Beta BIOS)

Every other motherboard doesn't support the FX-9590. The latest BIOS probably means retail and the only board to have a retail BIOS for Centurion is the UD7 and Extreme9.

Last edited:
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that making unsubstantiated claims in an attempt to discredit a review you dislike was considered making constructive posts.

For the record, I consider both ivy and haswell to be turds. But Intel didn't have the guts to overcharge by a factor of 3 for their turds. And I don't hate AMD. I built my main work rig on a 5600k APU, and I have two old budget gaming rigs sitting around based on an Athlon II x3 and a Phenom II x6. AMD has some cool stuff. But this CPU is not part of the "cool stuff" category... it sits firmly in the "overpriced turd" category.

And the stock responses from AMD fans at this point when an AMD CPU is released are just old... "You didn't use the right motherboard"... "Why did you compare it to that Intel CPU?"... "Obviously that reviewer is biased"... "You didn't use the right memory"... "That set of tests isn't fair"... "The reviewer doesn't understand what the chip is for"... "You didn't test on a Thursday"... "The reviewer forgot his lucky underwear".

I think I need to go get some more cheese to go with the whine.

Time and again in these threads people with no interest whatsoever chirp a poo out.
Why bother borein shit moan moan moa.

Its epic doe, scarce and doesn't fit most people's needs but wow some people got some shit to chat

Nnnnnn222222 or phase FTW.

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org

Every other motherboard doesn't support the FX-9590. The latest BIOS probably means retail and the only board to have a retail BIOS for Centurion is the UD7 and Extreme9.

thats nice to know :D

im already using the bios for it, however it seems a bit funny with high levels of vcore.... ahahaha!

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
Fun fact, this isn't an isolated issue, but rather it seems like 5 GHz is the sticker speed only, unless you do some overclocking yourself:
http://www.kitguru.net/components/cpu/zardon/amd-fx9590-5ghz-review-w-gigabyte-990fxa-ud5/6/

But yeah the issue is definitely NOT that this CPU is a giant smelly turd that can't even operate at its advertised frequency. It's the motherboard's fault. Or maybe the fact that it wasn't running on liquid helium. :rolleyes:

So it is the CPU's fault that the motherboard BIOS that doesn't have a profile for the CPU can't read the clock off of it?

It must be the rams fault it wont run at 2400mhz without BIOS adjustments in that same exact review as well.

Did that CPU ever mention dropping down to 4.5ghz under load (200mhz below stock non-boost frequency)? No it didn't there is a simple BIOS issue that is easily fixable and well known issues with new high clock CPU's and AMD boards. I had the same issue with my prerelease 955BE and multiple boards the FID/VID table is different.

Why to change your post after I responded too.

Real smooth.

The Crosshair V Formula runs it just fine according to Flank3r on XS.

Processor Intel i9-9900KS @ 5.2 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite
Memory 32GB Viper Steel Series DDR4-4000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Founders Edition
Storage 2TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe + 2TB Intel 960p NVMe + 512GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe + 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) 65" LG C9 OLED
Case Lian Li O11D-XL
Audio Device(s) Audeze Mobius headset, Logitech Z906 speakers
Power Supply Corsair AX1000 Titanium
I didn't change my position, I just fleshed out my post a bit since I was on my phone when I originally replied and didn't feel like typing much. And while this may come as a shock to you, sometimes it takes more than two minutes to type out a reply :twitch:. I can post the original if you like.

And yeah, I'd say it could well be the CPU's fault. It's not staying at 5 GHz under load without manual overclocking in the two reviews we have so far on AMD approved boards for the 9590, and the 5 GHz claim is not even technically for 100% load given how turbo boost can work.

The best case scenario here is that AMD has released a (lousy) product that is not ready for primetime.

And I get all the LN2 stuff about this chip, and am interested to see if any significant OC numbers come out of that community. However, the fact that this may possibly be an interesting LN2 chip does not mean that it is worth anywhere even near what AMD apparently thinks it is worth, especially when it's been released to the general DIY public. I would not be surprised if the majority of these chips wind up in the hands of clueless suckers who just see the price tag and new series name and think it's something awesome, rather than in the hands of folks that will put it under LN2.

cdawall

Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
I didn't change my position, I just fleshed out my post a bit since I was on my phone when I originally replied and didn't feel like typing much. And while this may come as a shock to you, sometimes it takes more than two minutes to type out a reply :twitch:. I can post the original if you like.

Whatever floats you boat.

And yeah, I'd say it could well be the CPU's fault. It's not staying at 5 GHz under load without manual overclocking in the two reviews we have so far on AMD approved boards for the 9590, and the 5 GHz claim is not even technically for 100% load given how turbo boost can work.

Really they are supported huh. Mind finding the FX 9370 and FX 9590 on these CPU support lists for me?

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_990FX/#support_CPU

The 990FX-UD5 supports it with a beta BIOS. Kitguru didn't have a copy of that BIOS. As of right now the Crosshair V and Sabertooth both received the thumbs up from AMD, but the BIOS's are not out even on the Asus FTP site.

The best case scenario here is that AMD has released a (lousy) product that is not ready for primetime.

So lack of BIOS support makes it a bad product...Well shit better sell your intel stock as both companies have those issues.

And I get all the LN2 stuff about this chip, and am interested to see if any significant OC numbers come out of that community. However, the fact that this may possibly be an interesting LN2 chip does not mean that it is worth anywhere even near what AMD apparently thinks it is worth, especially when it's been released to the general DIY public. I would not be surprised if the majority of these chips wind up in the hands of clueless suckers who just see the price tag and new series name and think it's something awesome, rather than in the hands of folks that will put it under LN2.

Is it's AMD's fault people will pay for it.

I like to think that any FPS beyond 60 that a Intel gives that AMD doesn't to me is a real waste. Thats why I like AMD, by the time some specific game have troubles running on your AMD system you should've upgraded already.

One thing I don't understand is everyone bitch about the FX-9590's TDP. As followers of computer technology I would've guessed that at least one forum member would say that TDP isn't the actual power usage of the processor and even if the actual power usage is higher than the TDP it would be on all cores, and we all know there isn't any games or consumer software than can load all 8 cores. Only time when one would strain all cores would during overclocking/stability tests and during the period Cool'nQuiet has been turned off. Some people care about power usage, others don't.

Yes, Intel is way more efficient when it comes to power, they are much faster than AMD ever will be at this point. It's not because Intel is necessarily better (performance, status wise) because both gets the job done, but it's because Intel has more money at their disposal for R&D and they can develop better products. Besides, most enthusiasts and real enthusiasts I know buys both Intel and AMD nonetheless.

Storage 2TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe + 2TB Intel 960p NVMe + 512GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe + 4TB WD Black HDD
Case Lian Li O11D-XL
Hey blame whatever you want. Like I said, best case scenario here is that AMD released something before it was ready (and if you believe KitGuru, AMD have validated those boards, so that's a fail on their part if they validated the boards before the appropriate updates were released). There's also no guarantee that these chips will run at 5 GHz when under load, and given our current data, I'll believe that when I see it.

If you believe that a new BIOS will meaningfully alter the conclusions about this chip, you may want to take the red tinted goggles off.

Oh wait wait wait.... I just found some more cheese. All is well now. Continue with the whine.

Last edited:
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
I like to think that any FPS beyond 60 that a Intel gives that AMD doesn't to me is a real waste. Thats why I like AMD, by the time some specific game have troubles running on your AMD system you should've upgraded already.

One thing I don't understand is everyone bitch about the FX-9590's TDP. As followers of computer technology I would've guessed that at least one forum member would say that TDP isn't the actual power usage of the processor and even if the actual power usage is higher than the TDP it would be on all cores, and we all know there isn't any games or consumer software than can load all 8 cores. Only time when one would strain all cores would during overclocking/stability tests and during the period Cool'nQuiet has been turned off. Some people care about power usage, others don't.

Yes, Intel is way more efficient when it comes to power, they are much faster than AMD ever will be at this point. It's not because Intel is necessarily better (performance, status wise) because both gets the job done, but it's because Intel has more money at their disposal for R&D and they can develop better products. Besides, most enthusiasts and real enthusiasts I know buys both Intel and AMD nonetheless.

Many know the tdp script is to stop the fx shutting itself down at 5ghz as mine often does but trolls have trouble with technical things check big mac for example hes not buying but still throwing his two pence in

System Name Gamer/ HTPC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard ROG Crosshair VI
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer 420 AIO
Memory G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3333 CL14
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus RX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron 480 GB
Display(s) Samsung 42" 1080p
Case Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass
Power Supply Corsair 750
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/johan45/
The CHV-z and Sabertooth won't have any trouble runing that chip, they've been among my top recommendations for anyone who want to OC the FX8350. As far as the bios release that isn't even necessary. I know quite a few who prefer running their piledrivers on the bulldozer BIOS releases. They feel they get better performance.
Asus doesn't need to change anything on these boards they will handle the power draw and heat very well. All they need is default speed recognition and turbo info.
I assume tha if I dropped a 9590 into my board today it would boot up at 4.0 thinking that it's an 8350, which is fine for people that aren't afraid of their bios screen.
The majority of these will be solt to people that want a kick ass gaming rig with a couple 780's in them where someone else does all the work setting it up.

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org
asrock had a new bios for this 'update for cpu code' beta version.

AMD wouldn't launch CPUs if there weren't any boards to fit it into. Ferrari wouldn't launch a sportscar if there weren't any smooth tar roads to drive it on.

cdawall

Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
Hey blame whatever you want. Like I said, best case scenario here is that AMD released something before it was ready (and if you believe KitGuru, AMD have validated those boards, so that's a fail on their part if they validated the boards before the appropriate updates were released). There's also no guarantee that these chips will run at 5 GHz when under load, and given our current data, I'll believe that when I see it.

There is a list of motherboards with 9590 ready BIOS's, so using one of those boards is on the reviewer not the product reviewed. "Current data" shows it performing with the 3960x (a $1069.99 CPU) so maybe before calling AMD's chip a POS you take your intel products and remember they are no better.

If you believe that a new BIOS will meaningfully alter the conclusions about this chip, you may want to take the red tinted goggles off.

So you are saying a BIOS wont alter performance of a CPU?

link, link stop being pompous.

Oh wait wait wait.... I just found some more cheese. All is well now. Continue with the whine.

Over_Lord

News Editor
System Name BAH! - - tHE ECo FReAK
Processor Athlon II X4 620 @ 1.15V
Motherboard ASUS 785G EVO
Cooling Stock
Memory Corsair Titanium 4GB DDR3 1600MHz C9
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD5850 @ 1.049v
Storage Seagate 7200.12 500GB
Display(s) BenQ G2220HD
Case Cooler Master Elite 334
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair VX550W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Anybody who bought this chip? What's the max OC?

Case Lian Li O11D-XL
maybe before calling AMD's chip a POS you take your intel products and remember they are no better...

So you are saying a BIOS wont alter performance of a CPU?...

stop being pompous.

This may totally blow your mind, but not everyone who critiques a product is a fan of the other brands' products. This isn't an AMD vs Intel thread, and I don't know why you are treating it like one in your responses to my posts. Note the total lack of arguments in favor of Intel's chips in my posts (using them as a baseline comparison is not making argument for them...) :slap:

And with regards to the BIOS, I am saying that a BIOS update will not change the conclusions about *this* CPU. Tell you what, if BIOS updates come in and move this chip out of the "smelly overpriced turd" category - if they even move it into merely the "overpriced turd" category, I will edit or delete all my posts in this thread to reflect that. :cool:

But just because you cannot see this chip for what it is does not make me pompous or a troll. But please, continue with the ad hominem.

Last edited:
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
This may totally blow your mind, but not everyone who critiques a product is a fan of the other brands' products. This isn't an AMD vs Intel thread, and I don't know why you are treating it like one in your responses to my posts. Note the total lack of arguments in favor of Intel's chips in my posts (using them as a baseline comparison is not making argument for them...) :slap:

And with regards to the BIOS, I am saying that a BIOS update will not change the conclusions about *this* CPU. Tell you what, if BIOS updates come in and move this chip out of the "smelly overpriced turd" category - if they even move it into merely the "overpriced turd" category, I will edit or delete all my posts in this thread to reflect that. :cool:

But just because you cannot see this chip for what it is does not make me pompous or a troll. But please, continue with the ad hominem.
What's your point then still as both major manufacturers have overpriced turds by value/performance standards its just amd has less.
Again if your not going to buy it why throw post after post of hate at it, I agree with your sentiment with respect to ME buying it but for the oc teams this chips a joy.
I went amd fx for yhe amount of settings to tweak myself for some the odd bits count and these are not high volume.

System Name ---
Processor FX 8350 @ 4.00 Ghz with 1.28v
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3 v4.0, Hacked Bios F4.x
Cooling Silenx 4 pipe Tower cooler + 2 x Cougar 120mm fan, 3 x 120mm, 1 x 200 mm Red LED fan
Memory Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 16GB + Patriot Memory DDR3 1866 16GB
Video Card(s) Asus R9 290 OC @ GPU - 1050, MEM - 1300
Storage Inland 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD for OS, WDC Black - 2TB + 1TB Storage, Inland 480GB SSD - Games
Display(s) 3 x 1080P LCDs - Acer 25" + Acer 23" + HP 23"
Case AeroCool XPredator X3
Audio Device(s) Built-in Realtek
Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Modular
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
.... but it's because Intel has more STOLEN money at their disposal for R&D and they can develop better products....

corrected!

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64

cdawall

Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P

You of all people should know that is a bold faced lie. There is not a single AMD FX news thread you have not posted something derrogatory about AMD in. It is always using Intel as a baseline is better than XYZ. Guess what we all have brains and the ability to read reviews. Your heavily biased Intel opinion is very well known. No one really cares what you have to say and not a single one of your posts has been constructive. As far as I am concerned you could STFU and GTFO.

And with regards to the BIOS, I am saying that a BIOS update will not change MY conclusions about *this* CPU. Tell you what, if BIOS updates come in and move this chip out of the "smelly overpriced turd" category - if they even move it into merely the "overpriced turd" category, I will edit or delete all my posts in this thread to reflect that. :cool:

FIFY.

As an overclockers toy and money maker for AMD? How dare they take an $200 CPU and sell it heavily binned for more money. Those jerks. Intel hasn't been doing that for 15+ years now at all.

I do however like how you have gone from complaining about the CPU to arguing how I am a fanboy and you are not. Troll.

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix TRX40-XE
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Neo (sTR4) Water Block
Memory G. Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB 3600
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4090
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB + WD Black SN850 1TB
Display(s) Dell 32" Curved Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF)
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Always changing~
I think this conversation has taken its course. Let's move on folks.

System Name ---
Processor FX 8350 @ 4.00 Ghz with 1.28v
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3 v4.0, Hacked Bios F4.x
Cooling Silenx 4 pipe Tower cooler + 2 x Cougar 120mm fan, 3 x 120mm, 1 x 200 mm Red LED fan
Memory Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866 16GB + Patriot Memory DDR3 1866 16GB
Video Card(s) Asus R9 290 OC @ GPU - 1050, MEM - 1300
Storage Inland 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD for OS, WDC Black - 2TB + 1TB Storage, Inland 480GB SSD - Games
Display(s) 3 x 1080P LCDs - Acer 25" + Acer 23" + HP 23"
Case AeroCool XPredator X3
Audio Device(s) Built-in Realtek
Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Modular
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Wex

Wow....

I thought coming over here from a very biased forum (three letters, starts with O) there still are AMD bashers all over the place. Intel must have a BIG payroll for these internet trolls that lurk on all forums waiting to pounce on anything AMD and bash it. Sheesh.

I'm saving up to get the 9370 right now. :cool:

System Name Dust Collector
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Motherboard Asus B550I Aorus Pro WiFi AX
Cooling Alpenfohn Black Ridge V2 w/ Noctua NF-A9x14
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz/CL16
Video Card(s) Power Color Red Dragon RX 5700 XT
Storage Samsung EVO+ 500GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell S2721DGF
Case Dan Case A4
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G603
Keyboard Logitech G613
I thought coming over here from a very biased forum (three letters, starts with O) there still are AMD bashers all over the place. Intel must have a BIG payroll for these internet trolls that lurk on all forums waiting to pounce on anything AMD and bash it. Sheesh.

Your choice of language tells me you're a hardcore AMD fanboy... I've never been partial to either AMD or Intel (I've often recommend AMD-driven computers to friends and family), but can you tell me how an architecture that runs hotter, consumes more power, and is clock-for-clock slower than Intel's offerings at identical price points a better purchase for anyone other than those belonging to a very specific niche market, and fanboys?

System Name The Stone that the Builders Refused / iJayo
Processor R5 1600/ R7 3700X
Motherboard Asrock AB350 Pro4 / Asus Rog Strix B450-F gaming
Cooling Cryorig M9 / Noctua NH-D14
Memory G skill 16 Gigs ddr4 / 16 gigs PNY ddr4
Video Card(s) Nvdia GTX 660 / Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
Storage 120gig 840 evo, 120gig adata sp900 / 1tb Mushkin M.2 ssd 1 & 3 tb seagate hdd, 120 gig Hyper X ssd
Display(s) 42" Nec retail display monitor/ 34" Dell curved 165hz monitor
Case Pink Enermax Ostrog / Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass edition
Audio Device(s) Altec Lansing Expressionist Bass/ M-Audio monitors
Power Supply Corsair450 / Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 650
Mouse corsair vengence M65 / Zalman Knossos
Keyboard corsair k95 / Roccat Vulcan 121
Software Window 10 pro / Windows 10 pro
Benchmark Scores meh... feel me on the battle field!
Noir bash you now!!!!

,,,,,WHAT???

LETS GET HIM GUYS:roll:

Seriously though... its like everybody has a favorite sports team/car/whatever.... hopefully all in fun and no matter what is said.... if it can't be backed up with facts.... its just an opinion and should be regarded as such:)