• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Team Group's New Artistic Approach to the Ubiquitous USB 3.0 Thumb Drive

Sin

News Editor
Hundreds and thousands of storage products are now selling everywhere in an immense variety of shapes and sizes. There are also so many different types of new generation USB3.0 flash drives which have top line performance. However, performance alone can only partly satisfy consumer needs and demands; not only do people favor access speed, they must also be able to display personal style and uniqueness. This is the kind of perfect product that the Team Group T132 is! The designers from Team Group started with the idea of using the lines from a bird's nest with fine zinc alloy to create a refined look. The material they used for surface is processed with sandblasting; emitting a low-key and introverted silver glow, which further displays the calm tone of natural craftsmanship. It uses hollow interlaced lines that soften the hard metal design and comes along with slip-proof function. On the other hand, it also uses a one-piece cap-less design, totally eliminating the worry of losing the cover.

In addition to having a natural and meaningful design, the T132 also uses the new generation COB packaging technology, vastly reducing the weight and volume of the flash drive. It uses the high speed USB3.0 interface, with the addition of the newest control chip model, allows its read performance to easily reach 85MB/s. Also, in order to satisfy the data storage needs of different user groups, the T132 comes with many capacity selections including 16 / 32 / 64GB. It also has water-proof and dust-proof protection, allowing the user to have a stress free experience experience with the drive.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
i have to say i like the pattern, pretty artistic

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
However, performance alone can only partly satisfy consumer needs and demands; not only do people favor access speed, they must also be able to display personal style and uniqueness.
Looking at my collection of USB flash drives, I'd say it's only about access speed (and size).