• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Introduces G-SYNC Technology for Gaming Monitors

Solving the decades-old problem of onscreen tearing, stuttering and lag, NVIDIA today unveiled NVIDIA G-SYNC technology which, for the first time, enables perfect synchronization between the GPU and the display. The result is consistently smooth frame rates and ultrafast response not possible with previous display technologies.

Several years in the making, G-SYNC technology synchronizes the monitor's refresh rate to the GPU's render rate, so images display the moment they are rendered. Scenes appear instantly. Objects are sharper. Game play is smoother.

"Our commitment to create a pure gaming experience led us to G-SYNC," said Jeff Fisher, senior vice president of the GeForce business unit at NVIDIA. "This revolutionary technology eliminates artifacts that have long stood between gamers and the game. Once you play on a G-SYNC monitor, you'll never want to go back."

Since their earliest days, displays have had fixed refresh rates -- typically 60 times a second (hertz). But, due to the dynamic nature of video games, GPUs render frames at varying rates. As the GPU seeks to synchronize with the monitor, persistent tearing occurs. Turning on V-SYNC (or Vertical-SYNC) eliminates tearing but causes increased lag and stutter as the GPU and monitor refresh at different rates.

G-SYNC eliminates this tradeoff. It perfectly syncs the monitor to the GPU, regardless of frame rate, leading to uncompromised PC gaming experiences.

G-SYNC technology includes a G-SYNC module designed by NVIDIA and integrated into gaming monitors, as well as hardware and software incorporated into certain Kepler-based GPUs. (A full list of GPUs that support NVIDIA G-SYNC is available here.)

Leading Game Developers Blown Away
Game developers have quickly embraced the benefits of G-SYNC technology, which enables their games to be played seamlessly.

"The huge gains in GPU rendering power over the past decade have enabled developers and artists to create increasingly complex 3D scenes and worlds. But even on the highest end PC, the illusion of reality is hampered by tearing and stutter. NVIDIA G-SYNC elegantly solves this longstanding problem. Images on a G-SYNC display are stunningly stable and lifelike. G-SYNC literally makes everything look better." - Tim Sweeney, founder, EPIC Games

"NVIDIA's G-SYNC technology is a truly innovative solution to an ancient legacy restriction with computer graphics, and it enables one to finally see perfect tear-free pictures with the absolute lowest latency possible. The resulting output really allows your mind to interpret and see it as a true continuous moving picture which looks and feels fantastic. It's something that has to be seen to be believed!" - Johan Andersson, technical director, DICE

"With G-SYNC, you can finally have your cake and eat it too -- make every bit of the GPU power at your disposal contribute to a significantly better visual experience without the drawbacks of tear and stutter." - John Carmack, co-founder, iD Software

Rollout Plans by Monitor Manufacturers
Many of the industry's leading monitor manufacturers have already included G-SYNC technology in their product roadmaps for 2014. Among the first planning to roll out the technology are ASUS, BenQ, Philips and ViewSonic.

"ASUS strives to provide the best gaming experience through leading innovations. We are excited about offering NVIDIA's new G-SYNC technology in a variety of ASUS gaming monitors. We are certain that it will impress gamers with its incredible step-up in smoothness and visual quality." - Vincent Chiou, associate vice president, Display Business Unit, ASUS

"We are extremely thrilled to build G-SYNC into our professional gaming monitors. The two together, offering gamers a significant competitive advantage, will certainly take PC gaming experience to a whole new level." - Peter Chen, general manager, BenQ Technology Product Center

"We can't wait to start offering Philips monitors with G-SYNC technology specifically for gamers. We believe that anyone who really cares about their gaming experience is going to want one." - Sean Shih, global product marketing director, TPV Technology, (TPV sells Philips brand monitors)

"Everyone here at ViewSonic is pumped about the great visual experience that G-SYNC delivers. We look forward to making the most of this technology with our award-winning line of gaming and professional displays." - Jeff Volpe, president, ViewSonic

Enthusiasm by System Builders and Integrators
A variety of the industry's leading system builders and integrators are planning to make G-SYNC technology available in the months ahead. Among them are Digital Storm, EVGA, Falcon Northwest, Overlord and Scan Computers.

"A look at G-SYNC is a look at the future of displays. Having to go back to a standard monitor after seeing it will start to annoy you. It's that good." -Kelt Reeves, founder and CEO, Falcon Northwest.

"G-SYNC is a ground-breaking technology that will deliver a flawless gaming experience. We're hugely excited that our customers will be able to enjoy incredible gameplay at any frame rate without tearing or stutter." - Elan Raja III, co-founder, Scan Computers.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

de.das.dude

Pro Indian Modder
System Name Monke | Work Thinkpad| Old Monke
Processor Ryzen 5600X | Ryzen 5500U | FX8320
Motherboard ASRock B550 Extreme4 | ? | Asrock 990FX Extreme 4
Cooling 240mm Rad | Not needed | hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 Corsair RGB | 16 GB DDR4 3600 | 16GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX6700XT 12GB | Vega 8 | Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB
Storage Samsung 980 nvme (Primary) | some samsung SSD
Display(s) Dell 2723DS | Some 14" 1080p 98%sRGB IPS | Dell 2240L
Case Ant Esports Tempered case | Thinkpad | Antec
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 | Jabra corpo stuff
Power Supply Corsair RM750e | not needed | Corsair GS 600
Mouse Logitech G400 | nipple
Keyboard Logitech G213 | stock kb is awesome | Logitech K230
VR HMD ;_;
Software Windows 10 Professional x3
Benchmark Scores There are no marks on my bench
just saw this on facebook!

D

Deleted member 24505

It's going to put a £100+ premium on the price of the monitor though I reckon.

Am*

System Name 3D Vision & Sound Blaster
Processor Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz (stock voltage)
Motherboard Gigabyte P67A-D3-B3
Cooling Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E Special Edition (with 3x 140mm Black Thermalright fans)
Memory Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB (2x8GB 1600MHz CL8)
Video Card(s) Nvidia GTX TITAN X 12288MB Maxwell @1350MHz
Storage 6TB of Samsung SSDs + 12TB of HDDs
Display(s) LG C1 48 + LG 38UC99 + Samsung S34E790C + BenQ XL2420T + PHILIPS 231C5TJKFU
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed with 6x 140mm Corsair AFs
Audio Device(s) Creative SoundBlaster Z SE + Z906 5.1 speakers/DT 990 PRO
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX 650W 80+ Platinum
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard CHERRY MX-Board 1.0 Backlit Silent Red Keyboard
Software Windows 7 Pro (RIP) + Winbloat 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 2fast4u,bro...
Yet again, more useless, proprietary and gimmicky crap from Nvidia. This is nothing that can't be implemented as a firmware upgrade for literally every monitor available by forcing it to drop excessive frames or simply stopping the GPU from rendering more than the refresh rate allows in the drivers. I'm pretty certain several monitors, including mine, already implements something like this unofficially, as I see no tearing even in ancient games like COD4 and Q3A that run well over 250FPS.

Also, have these guys ever heard of Dxtory?

Please GTFO with more of this proprietary, overpriced and useless bullshit to further fragment PC gaming, Nvidia.

EDIT: and good lord, that stupid name...G-SYNC? Sounds like the name of an Nsync tribute band.

Last edited:
System Name Trusty fella
Processor Stock Q6600 G0
Motherboard Asrock g31m-gs
Cooling Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2x2gb DDR-2 PC2-6400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 560 OC
Storage 60gb OCZ agility3, 1TB WD green, 500gb Seagate
Display(s) AOC 2243W
Case Cheap crap
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply Fortron FSP 500W
Software Windows 8 pro, 64bit
Don't forget 780ti !:cool:

System Name SIGSEGV
Processor INTEL i7-7700K | AMD Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard QUANTA | ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Air cooling 4 heatpipes | Corsair H115i | Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC Fan 3000RPM
Memory Micron 16 Gb DDR4 2400 | GSkill Ripjaws 32Gb DDR4 3200 3400(OC) 14-14-14-34 @1.38v
Video Card(s) Nvidia 1060 6GB | Gigabyte 1080Ti Aorus
Storage 1TB 7200/256 SSD PCIE | ~ TB | 970 Evo
Display(s) 15,5" / 27"
Case Black & Grey | Phanteks P400S
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Power Supply Li Battery | Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
Mouse g402
Keyboard Leopold|Ducky
Software LinuxMint KDE |UBUNTU | Windows 10 PRO
Benchmark Scores i dont care about scores
sigh, another proprietary crap from nvidia :wtf:

I was wondering what Nvidia was going to do with all the un-sold Tegra 4 chips

Besides Nvidia users don't have stuttering nor tearing....right guys ???

I've 60+ FPS on most of the games with a 200€ card.

Why would it be useful to have that ? It will not resolve multi-GPU problems, and it's useless for other usage.

I must surrender, it's too stupid, even from them. :respect:

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
How much did nVidia pay for all those guys to have North Korean adulation declarations for this new crap??

System Name SIGSEGV
Processor INTEL i7-7700K | AMD Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard QUANTA | ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Air cooling 4 heatpipes | Corsair H115i | Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC Fan 3000RPM
Memory Micron 16 Gb DDR4 2400 | GSkill Ripjaws 32Gb DDR4 3200 3400(OC) 14-14-14-34 @1.38v
Video Card(s) Nvidia 1060 6GB | Gigabyte 1080Ti Aorus
Storage 1TB 7200/256 SSD PCIE | ~ TB | 970 Evo
Display(s) 15,5" / 27"
Case Black & Grey | Phanteks P400S
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Power Supply Li Battery | Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
Mouse g402
Keyboard Leopold|Ducky
Software LinuxMint KDE |UBUNTU | Windows 10 PRO
Benchmark Scores i dont care about scores
Does it even work with AMD GPU's ? If not, it's as useless as it can get.

G-SYNC technology includes a G-SYNC module designed by NVIDIA and integrated into gaming monitors, as well as hardware and software incorporated into certain Kepler-based GPUs. (A full list of GPUs that support NVIDIA G-SYNC is available here.)

hope it helps..

Processor Intel
Motherboard MSI
Cooling Cooler Master
Memory Corsair
Video Card(s) Nvidia
Storage Samsung/Western Digital/ADATA
Display(s) Samsung
Case Thermaltake
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic
Mouse A4TECH
Keyboard UniKey
Software Windows 10 x64
Desperate AMD fanboys likes AMD's "exclusive" features onscreen tearing, stuttering and lag. :rolleyes:

Yet again, more useless, proprietary and gimmicky crap from Nvidia. This is nothing that can't be implemented as a firmware upgrade for literally every monitor available by forcing it to drop excessive frames or simply stopping the GPU from rendering more than the refresh rate allows in the drivers. I'm pretty certain several monitors, including mine, already implements something like this unofficially, as I see no tearing even in ancient games like COD4 and Q3A that run well over 250FPS.

Also, have these guys ever heard of Dxtory?

Please GTFO with more of this proprietary, overpriced and useless bullshit to further fragment PC gaming, Nvidia.

EDIT: and good lord, that stupid name...G-SYNC? Sounds like the name of an Nsync tribute band.

Today local pharmacy closed earlier. Did you attacked them because they are selling useless, proprietary and gimmicky pharmacy companies drugs?

Does it even work with AMD GPU's ? If not, it's as useless as it can get.

Mantle won't work on Nvidia. Why it's not useless?

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Cadaveca and I were talking about this about a year ago. Sometime (no matter the mfg of the GPU) the "flow" of the animations and movement on the screen would be so smooth that it gave the same feeling as watching a movie on a 120mhz HD monitor. However the "sensation" for lack of a better word was always short lived. He tried to figure out what was causing it and so did I. He also asked W1zz about it but its a very hard thing to explain. You either "know" the feeling or you don't. After reading this I think NVIDIA might have narrowed it down to a hardware level judging by what the developers were saying in the PR. If so than this is gonna be awesome.

Am*

Cooling Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E Special Edition (with 3x 140mm Black Thermalright fans)
Display(s) LG C1 48 + LG 38UC99 + Samsung S34E790C + BenQ XL2420T + PHILIPS 231C5TJKFU
Mouse Logitech G700s
Desperate AMD fanboys likes AMD's "exclusive" features onscreen tearing, stuttering and lag. :rolleyes:

Butthurt Nvidiot strikes again, what a surprise...might want to check my system specs before you embarrass yourself any further.

Last edited:

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
I think this could be pretty cool. id be interested to try out a monitor with a G-Sync module thats for sure.

Asus 27" 1440p monitor with G-Sync......anyone?

Processor Intel
Motherboard MSI
Cooling Cooler Master
Memory Corsair
Video Card(s) Nvidia
Storage Samsung/Western Digital/ADATA
Display(s) Samsung
Case Thermaltake
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Seasonic
Mouse A4TECH
Keyboard UniKey
Software Windows 10 x64
Butthurt Nvidiot strikes again, what a surprise...might want to check my system specs before you embarrass yourself any further.

And who can confirm your specs, mind invalid. You better go and write petition to AMD asking them to stop driver updates because games related problems aren't GPU makers problems it's game developers problem. :eek:

Processor Ryzen 7 5800x3d
Motherboard Asrock b550m riptide pd
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32gb (4x8) G.Skill RGB DDR4 @ 3200
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster QICK319 RX 7800 XT 16gb
Storage 1x Hynix P31 1tb (os) 1x 4tb SP UD90
Display(s) 1x Acer Predator X34, 2x 13.3 mobile USBC wings
Case Jonsbo D31 mesh
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Corsair SF750w
Software Windows 11
I really like this idea, but if it requires me to replace my u2711 I see that as a bit of a problem. Sure 2560x1440 panels have come down in price significantly since I bought mine, but it seems like a bit of a waste to replace my current panel with something that is the same resolution. I'd rather jump on the 4k train when the prices become more reasonable.

I suppose if I had a friend/family member willing to buy mine and the replacement monitor offered benefits in other areas (color accuracy, response time, lower power, etc) then I could be talked into replacing my u2711 with another 1440p/1600p panel that supported this tech.

*edit*
Also if this is Nvidia exclusive tech, that is also a bit annoying. I tend to keep my monitors for a while, but I could switch back and forth between AMD and Nvidia graphics quite frequently. Would be kind of annoying to if we came across a generation down the line where AMD has the superior performance but I have to wait for Nvidia to catch up just to take advantage of the reason I upgraded my monitor.

System Name My Surround PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS STRIX X670E-F
Cooling Swiftech MCP35X / EK Quantum CPU / Alphacool GPU / XSPC 480mm w/ Corsair Fans
Memory 96GB (2 x 48 GB) G.Skill DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Suprim X 24GB
Storage WD SN850 2TB, 2 x 512GB Samsung PM981a, 4 x 4TB HGST NAS HDD for Windows Storage Spaces
Display(s) 2 x Viotek GFI27QXA 27" 4K 120Hz + LG UH850 4K 60Hz + HMD
Case NZXT Source 530
Audio Device(s) Sony MDR-7506 / Logitech Z-5500 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x 1 kW
Mouse Patriot Viper V560
Keyboard Corsair K100
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Mellanox ConnectX-3 10 Gb/s Fiber Network Card
I look forward to learning more about this technology and seeing it implemented. It's basically dynamic refresh rate for monitors. I do see this making a huge difference for people like me who like to turn up the details at the expense of having the frame rate frequently drop below the monitor's refresh rate.

Am*

Mouse Logitech G700s
And who can confirm your specs, mind invalid. You better go and write petition to AMD asking them to stop driver updates because games related problems aren't GPU makers problems it's game developers problem. :eek:

My PC is barely mid range compared to the systems some people here have, and you want me to prove my specs? Daaymn, you must be pretty broke to even consider saying that, no wonder you're mindlessly trolling the forums.

P.S. will attach a CPU-Z/whatever system validation is quickest, when I can be arsed to do it.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
It looks to be a good thing but for God's sake don't be proprietary with it. And wtf with the tone of this thread?

System Name Old Fart / Young Dude
Processor 2500K / 6600K
Motherboard ASRock P67Extreme4 / Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
Cooling CM Hyper TX3 / CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 16 GB Kingston HyperX / 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti / INNO3D RTX 2060
Storage SSD, some WD and lots of Samsungs
Display(s) BenQ GW2470 / LG UHD 43" TV
Case Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced / Thermaltake Core v31
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1/Denon PMA500AE/Wharfedale D 10.1/ FiiO D03K/ JBL LSR 305
Power Supply Corsair TX650 / Corsair TX650M
Mouse Steelseries Rival 100 / Rival 110
Keyboard Sidewinder/ Steelseries Apex 150
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 Pro
It is proprietary and will cost money compared to Mantle which is proprietary but comes for free albeit with just one game. Guess we will soon have to own two systems for gaming depending on what games we like, one NV and one AMD.

System Name My Surround PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS STRIX X670E-F
Cooling Swiftech MCP35X / EK Quantum CPU / Alphacool GPU / XSPC 480mm w/ Corsair Fans
Memory 96GB (2 x 48 GB) G.Skill DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Suprim X 24GB
Storage WD SN850 2TB, 2 x 512GB Samsung PM981a, 4 x 4TB HGST NAS HDD for Windows Storage Spaces
Display(s) 2 x Viotek GFI27QXA 27" 4K 120Hz + LG UH850 4K 60Hz + HMD
Case NZXT Source 530
Audio Device(s) Sony MDR-7506 / Logitech Z-5500 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x 1 kW
Mouse Patriot Viper V560
Keyboard Corsair K100
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Mellanox ConnectX-3 10 Gb/s Fiber Network Card
My hope is that their pricing estimates are not too far off. I would be willing to pay $50 extra per monitor for this. If NVidia has this working with their 3D Surround implementation, then I would seriously consider replacing my graphics cards and monitors for an upgrade.

System Name Poor Man's PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7500F
Motherboard MSI B650M Mortar WiFi
Cooling ID Cooling SE 206 XT
Memory 32GB GSkill Flare X5 DDR5 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 6800 XT
Storage XPG Gammix S70 Blade 2TB + 8 TB WD Ultrastar DC HC320
Display(s) Mi Gaming Curved 3440x1440 144Hz
Case Cougar MG120-G
Audio Device(s) MPow Air Wireless + Mi Soundbar
Power Supply Enermax Revolution DF 650W Gold
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 3
Keyboard Logitech Pro X + Kailh box heavy pale blue switch + Durock stabilizers
VR HMD Meta Quest 2
Benchmark Scores Who need bench when everything already fast?
I reckon the previous hype nVidia boasting, "3D Games is The Future".And where all of those now? :p

Is this nVidia respond to AMD Mantle ? :p

OR...obviously nVidia cant reach above 60fps with highest detail ,but instead admitted they restricted it :p

OR...they didn't good in 4K.But instead making another competitive card they make their own monitor that only do 1080p :p

-= edited=-

*Waits for demonstration by a 3rd party*

I bet it organize by Origin PC :p

Last edited:
System Name Current Rig
Processor AMD 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI x670e Tomahawk wifi
Cooling Artic Freezer II 360
Memory G.Skill 32gb ddr5 6000mhz
Video Card(s) AMD 7900XTX 24 GB
Storage Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB
Display(s) Alienware 3420DW 120 Freesync
Case LianLi Lancool III white non-rgb
Audio Device(s) Onboard ALC
Power Supply Corsair Shift 1000W
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard Ducky Shine 5
Software Win 11 64bit
Benchmark Scores The second best!
If Nvidia can eliminate stuttering and provide ultrafast response, I'm very interested. I hope we get to see some videos soon.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
*Waits for demonstration by a 3rd party*