• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Colorful Announces the iGame 780-3GD5 Graphics Card

Right after the launch of iGame Kudan 780, Colorful Technology finally releases its iGame 780-3GD5 graphic card. It continued the important features of iGame family -- adopting one-key overclocking, high quality IPP inductor and SPT (Silver Plating Technology). Although the performance of iGame 780 is under iGame Kudan, yet the performance of Game 780 is 17% better than GTX 780 reference card, especially while playing AAA title games.

With one-key over clocking, iGame 780-3GD5, the core clock is set for 1006 MHz and memory clock for 6008 MHz, the performance is 17% better than the reference card GTX780.

Referenced from aerodynamics design and using three 9 CM super cooling fans, the cooling solution can efficiently reduce the heat from 1.1 GHz high frequency. The numbers of iGame 780-3GD5 heat pipes are three times more than the reference card. With six heat pipes which can reduce the temperature of the chipsets.

12+2 phase power design with high quality i.P.P inductor and solid state capacitor, providing powerful over clocking ability. 8 pin + 8 pin power connectors to provide stable electric supply.

Integrated with 3 GB memory 384-bit memory interface. 2 mm thick insulated steel plate are strong enough to avoid PCB bending. Dual DVI-D ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 Display Port to fulfill different needs.

For more details, pls visit www.colorful.cn.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

With one-key over clocking, iGame 780-3GD5, the core clock is set for 1006 MHz and memory clock for 6008 MHz, the performance is 17% better than the reference card GTX780.

Hey Colorful, there's a name for that - GTX 780 Ghz Edition.

And for the love of cap'n crunch, drop the iProduct name scheming...

Processor Intel Core i5 3570k
Motherboard MSI Z77 MPower
Cooling Thermalright Archon
Memory Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x4GB 1600MHz (8-8-8-24)
Video Card(s) MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X
Storage Plextor M5 Pro 512GB; WD Caviar Green 2TB
Display(s) 2x HP ZR24w
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Special Edition Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-650
Mouse Logitech G403 HERO
Keyboard SteelSeries 7G
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit EN
Hey Colorful, there's a name for that - GTX 780 Ghz Edition.

And for the love of cap'n crunch, drop the iProduct name scheming...

Afaik Ghz Edition was made up by Gigabyte, it is not an official SKU from Nvidia.
iGame, is just as bad as Xtreme, Fatal1ty and FTW editions, and I reckon noone buys a product just because of the "awesome" name ;)

System Name As Himself
Processor 2700X
Motherboard Asrock 370X ThaiChi
Cooling Custom Liquid
Memory 4133MHz Team
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Storage Samsung 512 SSD's
Display(s) Asus "24 144Hz
Case Tt P5
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence One Muses/Sparkos
Power Supply EVGA 1200
Mouse RAT ProX
Keyboard Drop CTRL
Software W10 steam futuremark
Not in my country. :) People here buy 4GB GT640 just because it has 4GB of(useless DDR3) memory.

Touche to that!!!

I really wish Colorful would start selling Stateside.... high quality stuff id be proud to rock in my rigs!!!