• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Z87I GAMING AC and GTX760 GAMING ITX Now Available

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The long awaited products for gamers who prefer small-sized gaming machines are finally here! Today, world-renowned hardware manufacturer MSI officially announced the Z87I GAMING AC motherboard and GTX 760 GAMING ITX graphics card offering many gaming features in the small mini-ITX form factor. With features such as Killer LAN, 802.11ac and Audio Boost the Z87I GAMING is ready to support you wherever you go knowing you'll be able to connect to networks with the best speeds for gaming. The GTX 760 GAMING ITX features MSI's new RADAX fan which is a true Hybrid design fan that boosts lower noise and up to 30 °C lower temperatures compared to any other card in its class. Both motherboard and graphics card offer excellent chassis and component compatibility and are the optimal combination for your living room PC or LAN Party gaming rig.

Comprehensive mini-ITX GAMING motherboard
MSI Z87I GAMING AC has inherited the outstanding genes of MSI's GAMING motherboards which won more awards than any other gaming motherboard on the market. It is equipped with the Killer E2205 Ethernet which offers the fastest low latency to game lag free. Besides that MSI Audio Boost comes with the highest grade build-in amplifier and audio capacitors giving gamers a stunning in-game audio experience. The audio circuit board signal is split from other components to avoid lower noise and provide purer audio quality. For those gamers who are using external USB audio devices MSI USB Audio Power provides a more stable power and higher quality signal resulting in a better audio experience. The included Intel Wi-Fi AC solution provides a maximum transfer speed of 867Mbps, and supports Intel's exclusive wireless video transmission Wi-Di technology! There is a built-in HDMI 1.4 video output that supports 4K UHD ultra high resolution. These gaming features will enhance the gaming experience and this all packet into a very small mini-ITX form factor which will give gamers the edge on the battlefield.

miniature GAMING graphics
When we created the new GTX 760 GAMING ITX Graphics card we realized that with a 30% shorter size (only 17 centimeters!) the challenge was to still provide the great and silent cooling that has been synonymous with other MSI GAMING Graphics card. We found the solution in the new MSI RADAX fan, a true Hybrid Radial/Axial fan that combines the best of both worlds and reduces temperatures up to 30%. Consisting of elements similar to the MSI Propeller Blade fan, combined with a traditional blower fan we can increase airflow, exhaust hot air through the rear of the card and keep temperatures and noise better than any other product in its class and form factor. The MSI GTX 760 GAMING ITX also inherits all the features of the MSI GAMING series graphics cards: the exclusive one button overclocking Gaming App, Predator video capturing and more importantly, Military Class 4 components for excellent stability and lifetime. The MSI GTX 760 GAMING ITX, combined with the MSI Z87I GAMING provides a unique, rich Gaming experience optimized for today's online and social gaming world while offering amazing thermal and acoustic performance in the mini-ITX form factor.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Queen Bee
Processor 3570k @ 4.0GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte UD3 Z77
Cooling Water Loop by EK
Memory 8GB Corsair 1600 DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 Gaming WaterCooled
Storage 1x Western Digital 500GB Black 1x Intel 20GB 311 SSD
Display(s) BenQ XL2420G
Case CoolTek W2
Power Supply Corsair 650Watt
Software Windows 7 Pro
I own a TJ07, and that's a fairly big case. Now I would love to downsize, however all these Mini-ITX cases, are really just Micro-ATX cases with a crap ton of extra room. I don't want the room, I want something compact, and still able to pack some serious hardware. In my (humble) opinion, that doesn't exist yet. So cool beans, I want it, just not gonna put it in a TJ07 :laugh:.

System Name Shoebox Sandwich | Razer Blade 14 | Synology DS418 w/ 4X8TB WD Red | iPhone 15 Pro
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
Motherboard ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi | Razer thing
Cooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB w/ Lian Li P28 + Corsair AF120 Slim | Double fan vapour chamber
Memory G.Skill Flare X5 2x16GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
Storage Seagate FireCuda 520 2TB + Lexar NM790 4TB | 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB NVMe external SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW & Sony A90K 42" | 14" QHD IPS 165Hz & Sony X90J 65" 4K TV
Case FormD T1 - v2.1 - Titanium colourway w Aluminium mesh | Razer Blade 14
Audio Device(s) Schiit Hel 2E (Focal Clear & HiFiMAN HE-4XX & DROP PC38X) | Samsung Q950A
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum | Razer 230W brick
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury | Roccat Kain 202
Keyboard DIY Geek 64 PCB (Kailh Box Deep Sea - Matcha XDA Keycaps) | Corsair K63
VR HMD Oculus Quest
Software Windows 11 Home | Windows 11 Home
Benchmark Scores 2022 MINI Countryman SE PHEV Hybrid ALL4 | British Racing Green| Malt Brown Interior| YOURS Trim
I own a TJ07, and that's a fairly big case. Now I would love to downsize, however all these Mini-ITX cases, are really just Micro-ATX cases with a crap ton of extra room. I don't want the room, I want something compact, and still able to pack some serious hardware. In my (humble) opinion, that doesn't exist yet. So cool beans, I want it, just not gonna put it in a TJ07 :laugh:.
Fractal Node or Silverstone SG08 would be pretty nice for a compact ITX build that still has just enough room for sizeable components.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Fractal Node or Silverstone SG08 would be pretty nice for a compact ITX build that still has just enough room for sizeable components.

SG08 is a wonderful choice ;)
When are these available from retailers? (Specifically the motherboard)

System Name Air Cooled Caselabs BH8
Processor Intel Coffee Lake 8700K @ 4.7
Motherboard MSI Gaming M5
Cooling Noctua D15s, 5x 140mm Noctua Chromax, 1x 120mm Noctua Chromax, 2x 80mm Noctua fans
Memory G. Skill Trident Z RGB series 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
Storage Samsung EVO 840 250gb SSD, Samung EVO PRO 256gb SSD, 2 TB WD Black Edition HDD.
Display(s) 24" Asus Gaming ROG 144hz
Case Black Caselabs BH8
Power Supply 850w EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold PSU with individually sleeved black cables
Mouse Logitech Wireless G403
Keyboard Corsair Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 10
What is the price of this bundle package?

Where is this available online to purchase?

Hate asking such simple questions. Really looks to be a good deal. Nice motherboard, quiet fan and pretty powerful little card.

Does exist,
Lian Li PC-Q08, actually the entire q line from them does what your looking for. Then again those are all cases that do not have any way to show whats inside so the nice gamer dragon theme is wasted on them.