• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bad Customer Service from Corsair [SOLVED]

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I didnt open an account on the corsair forums but i probably would of done as last resort. Im happy the whole issue is behind me now and not a moment too soon, nobodies gonna be at home while Im away

v12dock

Block Caption of Rainey Street
Supporter
5 times?! Which model is that? I'm starting to amass a thumb drive collectionView attachment 53855 , and I want to avoid that model if it failed 5 times. Come to think of it, I don't own any Corsair USB drives...

The Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 32GB I had problems with the first gen version eventually they sent me the second gen one and I think it still works. Right now I am using a ADATA 64GB USB 3.0 and that thing rocks!

Grey_beard

Corsair Rep
Glad it worked out for ya freedom. Like I said the corsair forums are a great place to get help. I love corsair service. My 650D had a growling front fan. I came home one day and wouldnt you know a brand new case was sitting on my door step. I didnt expect it but sure welcomed it.

Cool.. an extra case wouldn't hurt at all :D

I guess Corsair sometimes works in mysterious way...

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
Cool.. an extra case wouldn't hurt at all :D

I guess Corsair sometimes works in mysterious way...
Ya got that right and thats what customer service is all about. Btw the new case worked very well.. no more air growling from the front.