• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS Introduces G10 and M51 Desktop PCs with Latest 4th Generation

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ASUS today announced the G10 and M51 Desktop PCs with the latest 4th generation Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics for smooth multitasking and high-performance gaming. Both new desktops also feature ASUS Smart Cooling technology for cooler and quieter operation, and ASUS Power Pack - a removable UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) that can also be used as a portable battery recharger for smartphones and tablets. In addition, the G10 and M51 are its first desktop PCs to feature ASUS SonicMaster audio technology for enhanced sound quality.

ASUS G10 and M51 desktop PCs feature the latest 4th generation Intel Core i7 processors for improved multitasking performance and increased energy efficiency. The G10 comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 graphics with 3D Vision Surround, and support for up to four monitors for a more immersive gaming experience. Both the G10 and M51 also feature audio enhanced by ASUS SonicMaster technology and the same professional tools heard on the world's most popular music, movies and video games, thanks to MaxxAudio Master by Waves, recipient of a Technical Grammy award. The ASUS exclusive AudioWizard audio interface also allows sound settings to be tailored to suit entertainment at hand.

Both models are housed in floor-standing tower cases with all-new designs. The G10 has clean, chiseled lines with a brushed metal finish and indicator LEDs that reflects the operational state of any attached external USB storage device. The M51 has a matte finish with a textured front façade that resists fingerprints.

Exclusive ASUS Power Pack and Smart Cooling technology
ASUS G10 and M51 desktop PCs also feature ASUS Power Pack, a removable battery that works both as a UPS in the event of a power failure and a portable rechargeable battery for smartphones and tablets. Power Pack will keep the PC running for 25 seconds on battery power and will automatically activate hibernate mode to prevent data loss during longer power outages.

The ASUS Smart Cooling System controls fan speed automatically based for an optimum balance of cooling and noise reduction. The system has also been designed to help reduce internal dust accumulation, which in turn improves system stability. Both PCs also feature the exclusive ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), a dedicated controller that optimizes overall system efficiency by monitoring the system load in real-time and adjusting power requirements accordingly.

Superior storage and connectivity options
ASUS G10 and M51 desktop PCs feature the ASUS Universal Storage Module (USM), a hot-swap drive bay (hard drive not included) that makes it easy to add and share high-capacity storage. The industry-standard USM interface is around twice as fast as USB 3.0 and cartridge-based drives can be also connected to any computer via a USB adapter. Storage is further supplemented by 32GB of complimentary ASUS WebStorage for three years.

Both PCs also feature front-mounted USB 3.0 ports with Ai Charger technology for rapid recharging of mobile devices. The M51 also features an ASUS Wireless Charger tray for wireless recharging of smartphones and tablets that support the Qi inductive power standard.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The not quite amazing rig
Processor AMD FX-6300@stock
Motherboard ASUS M5A97 plus
Cooling stock
Memory 8GB PNY DDR3 @1600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr HD 7850@stock
Storage Samsung Spinpoint 1TB@7200RPM
Display(s) iiyama Prolite E2208HDD
Case Shitty gigabyte case
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Zalman 80+ 600W PSU
Software Windows 7, Crunchbang.
Powerpack seems pretty cool, they should really sell it separately, I bet it'd be in high demand.

Plutodog

I'm still looking for the US outlet where I can buy this ASUS M51AC with the UPS Power Module. Haven't found one yet and ASUS can't point me to any. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
The headline's a bit wonky. ASUS Introduces G10 and M51 Desktop PCs with Latest 4th Generation .... what? It's pretty obvious what it means, but still.

Plutodog

The PC is available. The power pack module is not, best I can tell.

ASUS Power Pack

ASUS Power Pack is a mobile charge station that can charge devices on the go. When plugged into the desktop, it acts as an emergency power supply keeping the desktop powered for 25 seconds if there is a sudden power loss. If a power cut last longer than 25 seconds, it will enter hibernate mode automatically so that no important data is lost.

Mfink54

I'd love to know which model M51 has the power pack. I just purchased the M51AC-US018S thinking that and the QI technology was included only to find no power pack and as stated here no place to purchase it. Even Asus couldn't help....Love the pc. Hope I can find the power pack someplace