• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tt eSPORTS Announces the Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse

The Level 10 design concept originated back in 2008 when Thermaltake Group initiated the first design collaboration with BMW DesignworksUSA, and the design concept was widely and continuously praised for its futuristic design, open-space architectural structure, excellent heat dissipation properties, and its intuitive functionality.

After the success of the Level 10 Chassis, Thermaltake and BMW DesignworksUSA decided to continue their pursuit in challenging themselves to create the most beautiful and functional products around in the realm of gaming peripherals with Thermaltake's subsidiary brand Tt eSPORTS, via the Level 10 M series. The first product in the Level 10 M series, the Level 10 M Mouse continued the iconic design of the Level 10 Project with the same use of aluminum throughout, open-spaced architectural inspirations, and excellent ventilation properties. The M Mouse has garnered numerous design awards already. It was only natural for Tt eSPORTS and BMW DesignworksUSA to further continue their pursuit for highly aesthetic and functionally designed peripherals, which led to the recent 10 M Headset and now… The Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse!

The Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse is the newest member of the Level 10 M family. The M Hybrid Mouse is a hybrid wired and wireless mouse. It inherits the special characteristics of peripherals found in the Level 10 M series and of course its close sibling the M Mouse. The same use of the aluminum base to give the mouse a solid feel yet maintain good weight, innovative legacy 3D-steering axis movement which lets users adjust the height and angle at which the back cover comes into contact with their hand, and air-through ventilation system to keep hands cool are preserved. The M Hybrid Mouse takes what was an otherwise perfect mouse and makes it even better!

Features of the Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse
The M Hybrid Mouse's most obvious new update is that it is a hybrid wired & wireless mouse which functions both wired and wirelessly via 5.8G technology. 5.8G was chosen as 2.4G has become quite common in consumer products, and is thereby more prone to interference on those signal bands. But with 5.8G, the spectrum of signals available is much broader and able to avoid interference. The M Hybrid Mouse furthers the dichotomy the beauty in both asymmetry and symmetry hinted at in the aesthetic of the M Mouse; This time by adding considerably more heft in the grip on the right side of the mouse, in addition to leaner angles at the back of the mouse as it curtails in. The new aggressive styling manages to raise the already great ergonomics of the M Mouse to a whole new experience in the M Hybrid Mouse, as the mouse feels even more natural in hand while lifting it up during mouse usage.

The Level 10 M Hybrid wired & wireless mode laser gaming mouse MSRP is USD $99.99, and will start rolling out worldwide in the end of January. Please kindly refer to your local stores for information regarding its availability.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Worst design EU, US, Milky Way.

System Name My PC
Processor i7 4790k @4.4ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte z97m-d3h
Cooling Corsair H105
Memory 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133-9-11-11-31-1T
Video Card(s) GTX970 Stric oc
Storage Samsung 840Pro 512GB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT
Case Lian Li 359
Audio Device(s) Denon DA-300USB / Denon AH-D5000
Power Supply Corsair AX860
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure Optical
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win10 64-bit home
Funny mouse. If it turns out that using it as wired has 0 disadvantages compared to other wired mouse, then this can be a very good solution for ppl like me that often go sit far from the PC (eg sofa) and watch movie or serial... I would just be able to pick up my mouse, transform it into wireless and still control all the basics of my PC.

Love the design, adaptability and quality. Like a R.A.T. but a bit more adult.
Will follow the wired one in case I need a mouse, I prefer wired.

I'm sorry, without even reffering to it's rubbish sensor, what a piece of utter trash design.

System Name It does stuff
Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard B550 Gaming X V2
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) RX 6700XT
Storage Too much
Display(s) 27" & 21.5"
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar DGX / Sony MDR-XB500s
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Software Win10 64
Let a 6 year old play with design software...

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
too high tech = weird design, expensive

Funny mouse. If it turns out that using it as wired has 0 disadvantages compared to other wired mouse, then this can be a very good solution for ppl like me that often go sit far from the PC (eg sofa) and watch movie or serial... I would just be able to pick up my mouse, transform it into wireless and still control all the basics of my PC.

If you only need for the "basics" you can turn your mobile into a remote controller, a wifi mouse, a keyboard (or just use text to speech), and you can do many more which are mostly enough for control things on the TV at a "basic" level.

Just my two cents.

System Name Purity Control
Processor Intel i5 2500
Motherboard ASRock H61 Pro BTC
Cooling Grand Kama Cross 2
Memory 8 GB Corsair XMS 3 1333 Mhz
Video Card(s) Palit GTX 750 Ti Storm X OC
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Westen Digital Black 500 GB
Display(s) Asus VX239H-W 24 inch
Case Bitfenix NEOS (All white)
Audio Device(s) Integrated (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec)
Power Supply Corsair CX 430
Software Windows 7 64bit Ultimate
Really like the design. But all this customization would prove to be a nightmare for me. I would play with it all day to get it just a little bit better compared to actually using it.

A bit offtopic: I found its wired brother for about 50 € at one place, being the normal price 100 euro. Ordered it and will report. :)

This mouse would look so much better without that stupid little hook on the front. It's like they've made it to be towed.

System Name Purity Control
Processor Intel i5 2500
Motherboard ASRock H61 Pro BTC
Cooling Grand Kama Cross 2
Memory 8 GB Corsair XMS 3 1333 Mhz
Video Card(s) Palit GTX 750 Ti Storm X OC
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Westen Digital Black 500 GB
Display(s) Asus VX239H-W 24 inch
Case Bitfenix NEOS (All white)
Audio Device(s) Integrated (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec)
Power Supply Corsair CX 430
Software Windows 7 64bit Ultimate