• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF86H3J-595B

Thank you

For the system:
ui1g16zw

For the HDD:
53xv2x4h
zgxlnkom <---the forth character is a lowercase L
lwS6O04UmZYOGW1E <--- First character, lowercase L, 5th char. uppercase letter O, 6th char. number 0, 12th char. uppercase O
a81aevac

All passwords are case sensitive and if the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard!

deplane

Hello I need the BIOS Password for a Dell Latitude E6500.
the service tag is: 1ZQL4K1-2A7B

Hello I need the BIOS Password for a Dell Latitude E6500.
the service tag is: 1ZQL4K1-2A7B

deplane here you go:

63ejUdk3m4qzzz0z <-- the next to last character is a number 0.

Enjoy!

All passwords are case sensitive and if the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard!

deplane

deplane here you go:

63ejUdk3m4qzzz0z <-- the next to last character is a number 0.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the password it worked perfectly.

However, the same password won't allow me to change the password in the bios. BTW only my bios was locked, and I'd like to set the password to "no password". Any ideas?

Thanks for the password it worked perfectly.

However, the same password won't allow me to change the password in the bios. BTW only my bios was locked, and I'd like to set the password to "no password". Any ideas?

Deplane, I has some at work I can fool around with. I cannot remember if the CMOS battery can be removed and then some button combination to reset the BIOS to defaults or if there is a reset jumper. Let me get back to you.

deplane

Deplane, I has some at work I can fool around with. I cannot remember if the CMOS battery can be removed and then some button combination to reset the BIOS to defaults or if there is a reset jumper. Let me get back to you.
Thanks but I can save you some effort. There is no jumper on the MOBO of the E6500. The cmos battery plugs in using a small lead. if you know the identity of the cmos chip I could likely short it out using a paper clip. I havent been able to correctly identify the cmos myself but I have a few suspects :)

eric2azon

hi, i too have a dell latitude e6400 and i would really appreciate it if you help me out with my bios admin password

service tag: 9SPB12S-2A7B

thanks in advance

hi, i too have a dell latitude e6400 and i would really appreciate it if you help me out with my bios admin password

service tag: 9SPB12S-2A7B

thanks in advance

Here you go Eric!

W24S8Oyp36v9fBkZ <-- 6th character is a capital LETTER O

Shaka!!

ffthevy

Need a hard drive password for a Dell D800....433M4H026BB-595B

Thanks in advance!!

i need pin for 2MRXRC1-595B

BlueDevil,

Here's what I get:

9kcs9rc0 <--- the last character is the number zero.

Sorry for the delay!!

Need a hard drive password for a Dell D800....433M4H026BB-595B

Thanks in advance!!

ffthevy,

Here you go:

q8g512ht <--- the first character is the lowercase LETTER Q

Sorry for the delay!!

Thanks but I can save you some effort. There is no jumper on the MOBO of the E6500. The cmos battery plugs in using a small lead. if you know the identity of the cmos chip I could likely short it out using a paper clip. I havent been able to correctly identify the cmos myself but I have a few suspects :)

Deplane, did you still need assistance? Your request sorta slipped my mind.. Sorry.

deplane

Deplane, did you still need assistance? Your request sorta slipped my mind.. Sorry.
That's okay. It kinda got away from me as well. If you could recommend some utility to crack the Bios Password that would be great. The Password you gave me works for accessing the Bios but will not let me reset the bios password.

That's okay. It kinda got away from me as well. If you could recommend some utility to crack the Bios Password that would be great. The Password you gave me works for accessing the Bios but will not let me reset the bios password.

Deplane, I am trying one of my Dell Mobile Support buddies, to see if there is a way to remove the password. Just going right to the source.

Edit:

Jeffrey from Dell says:
I have verified that the code, you have provided, is the master password for the BIOS for that particular system. Please try this procedure to reset BIOS. Fill in the password field, press and hold Ctrl then tap of Enter key twice.

My Reply:
Jeffrey! Thanks for those steps, but what do I fill the password field with?

His reply:
The same code 63ejUdk3m4qzzz0z but instead of just pressing enter to confirm, hold Ctrl key and tap on Enter twice. Remember that the password is key sensitive.

Please let me know here if that works. To tell you the truth, I want to play with this too!!

Last edited:
can you please send me the code for dell #3YXYYM1-2A7B

Galolila, here you go:

aIiwGQfAZVEF40so
a - lowercase letter a
I - uppercasse letter I (EYE)
i - lowercase letter i
w - lowercase letter w
G - uppercase letter G
Q - uppercase letter Q
f - lowercase letter f
A - uppercase letter A
Z - uppercase letter Z
V - uppercase letter V
E - uppercase letter E
F - uppercase letter F
4 - number 4
0 - number 0 (ZERO)
s - lowercase letter s
o - lowercase letter o (OH)

Shaka!! \m/

galolila

Galolila, here you go:

aIiwGQfAZVEF40so
a - lowercase letter a
I - uppercasse letter I (EYE)
i - lowercase letter i
w - lowercase letter w
G - uppercase letter G
Q - uppercase letter Q
f - lowercase letter f
A - uppercase letter A
Z - uppercase letter Z
V - uppercase letter V
E - uppercase letter E
F - uppercase letter F
4 - number 4
0 - number 0 (ZERO)
s - lowercase letter s
o - lowercase letter o (OH)

Shaka!! \m/

that did not work

galolila

dell.JPG

bzyk74

Hi, LovesFLSun maybe You will help me to :( my E6510 have service tag: 7W8GRM1-2A7B, TRYING WITH SOME GENERETORS, BUT ALL IS FAILED.

THANKS!

Hmm, I get the same code:

aIiwGQfAZVEF40so

Maybe try an external keyboard?

Hi, LovesFLSun maybe You will help me to :( my E6510 have service tag: 7W8GRM1-2A7B, TRYING WITH SOME GENERETORS, BUT ALL IS FAILED.

THANKS!

Here you go BZYK:

zNfDfyjgT1Vg8hMh
z - lowercase letter z
N - uppercase letter N
f - lowercase letter f
D - uppercase letter D
f - lowercase letter f
y - lowercase letter y
j - lowercase letter j
g - lowercase letter g
T - uppercase letter T
1 - number 1
V - uppercase letter V
g - lowercase letter g
8 - number 8
h - lowercase letter h
M - uppercase letter M
h - lowercase letter h

Please let me know it if works or not, if for some reason the code does not work, reply with a picture of the error. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.