• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOSTAR Officially Announces the J1800NH Mini ITX Motherboard

BIOSTAR has announced the J1800NH motherboard with the on-board Intel Dual-Core Celeron J1800 processor in a mini ITX form factor size of 17x17cm for flexible use.

The J1800NH boards come with the Intel Celeron J1800 Dual-Core processor already installed and it supports one DDR3L 1333/1066 MHz memory slot for a maximum of 8 GB of memory. It features an integrated graphics chip with enough performance for most home and office applications. The J1800NH board is ready for building a universal multimedia system due to its HDMI and analog VGA-out, and high definition audio with the Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio chip.

The boards are equipped with modern high quality solid capacitors, the X.D.C (eXtreme Durable Capacitors). These are low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state capacitors that provide a stable power supply to the CPU. The life span can also be more than 6.25 times that of ordinary liquid caps.

The boards feature the latest BIOSTAR technologies such as BIOS Flasher and BIOS Online Update for easy updating and restoration of the BIOS, as well as BIO-Remote2 for remote control of the system via Android and Apple devices.

BIO-Remote2 Technology gives users a better Home Theatre environment. Users who own either Android or Apple mobile devices are able to access and control the PC remotely. You're smart device can become an intelligent and functional remote control. Moreover, BIO-Remote2 also includes both the function of mouse pad and power point presentation modes.

The J1800NH also features the Charger Booster function. It is a high powered charging solution for Apple or Android devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android phones and tablets. Charger Booster Technology is able to boost the charging time to be more efficiency and faster once any mobile device is connected to the motherboard. With Charger Booster technology, you are able to charge your devices up to 42 % faster.

The J1800NH fully meets the requirements for systems running under the Windows 7 and Windows 8.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
just remind me of beagle board

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
"Charger booster" LOL. Just say, USB port with high mW output, and state the rating! Funny, until I read that, I was interested in the board as an Atom ITX replacement. Now, I see it is designed for the "consumer" with "consumer dumb marketing". My perception of the quality board goes down.