• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit / SteelSeries Sensei & SteelSeries 9HD Pad (Combo)

Heatware
47 0 0
I no longer have a need for these, so... they're up for grabs.

Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit (OEM version)

I bought this prior to Windows 8 launching and its served me well (as well as an OS can). Of course whoever buys it will have to reactivate it via phone, but the key is 100% valid and so is the disc. I purchased it at NewEgg during launch for $129, I believe it goes for $139.99 currently.

(Key is blurred out, duh!)

NOTE: You can upgrade this to 8.1 free of charge (since 8.1 is basically a update).

$70 Shipped

(I know, I know, its scary to buy an OS from someone "used". Just look at my Heatware, I'm good for it. If any issues arise, just call me.)

SteelSeries Sensei & SteelSeries 9HD Gaming Pad (Combo only)

In my opinion, this is one of the better mice to date. Very accurate (with the right pad) and very comfortable for medium sized hands. Not exactly for claw grip gamers, but does work well once you get used to the shape. Theres nothing wrong with the mouse at all and it has no major scratches or ware. The mouse feet are still in great shape (I never use rough surface pads). Overall, It's it pretty dang good shape. The 9HD is basically brand new, I just started recently using it after getting it a few months ago. Prior, I had been using a SteelSeries QCK clothe pad, so again, the feet are in great shape.

I moved on to a Zowie AM and a clothe pad so I'm putting these up for sale as a combo. Mouse still goes for $60+ and the pad is $39.99 (pretty pricey...).

$50 Shipped

(Bottom of the 9HD)

Last edited:
System Name Addison Clark
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x3D delid
Motherboard Asus X670E Hero
Cooling Custom Bykski loop CPU, GPU, 2x 360 rads, and 1x 280 rad with Arctic P12 and P14 ARGB fans
Memory G.Skill DDR5-6000 64GB CL30
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master
Storage Kingston Fury 2TB and 4TB NVME
Display(s) Samsung 57"
Case Lian Li O11 mini
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000w SFX-L
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platnium
Software Win 11 Pro
Bump for a really good price on a basically Windows 8.1 Pro because remember folks its a free upgrade for Windows 8.

Heatware
47 0 0
Guess I'll hold on to these items since no ones interested.

Close the thread mods (please) !