• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Making Custom-Designed Peripherals for World of Tanks

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, in partnership with Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a new line-up of gaming peripherals for World of Tanks, featuring a customized Razer DeathAdder mouse and a World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat.

"We're hyped to be officially supporting one of the fastest-growing titles in all of eSports in time for the World of Tanks Grand Finals in Warsaw," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "Wargaming is one of the most prestigious game developers, and releasing these custom-made peripherals for the event is a huge boon for millions of World of Tanks players all over the world."

The custom-designed Razer mouse will feature the well-known DeathAdder ergonomic design, replete with an aggressively orange illuminated World of Tanks logo. Virtual tank commanders will be able to pair the premium gaming device with a World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat, designed to provide the required surface for steady aim.

The first 20,000 units of both products include in-game bonus codes for World of Tanks, featuring the exclusive Pz. Kpfw. IV Hydraulic Tank, only available to World of Tanks Razer DeathAdder users.

"Razer has the same attitude toward perfection that we strive for at Wargaming," says Victor Kislyi, Wargaming CEO. "We aim to create the most realistic and engaging gaming experience, and Razer builds cutting-edge gaming devices for that purpose. When we decided to create dedicated peripherals for World of Tanks, we knew that Razer would be the perfect partner. We couldn't be happier with the outcome."

Razer also sponsors Odem Mortis and SIMP Gaming. The two tank squads coming to the Wargaming.net League Grand Finals prove time and again that success on the field of battle requires skill and the perfect gear for every situation.

About the World of Tanks Razer DeathAdder
The Razer DeathAdder was originally released in 2006 and is still the world's best-selling gaming mouse to-date, used by countless eSports athletes on the circuit as their de facto gaming mouse. The new World of Tanks Razer DeathAdder packs the familiar power and performance, dressed in an exclusive, battle-ready design.

Price: USD79.99 / €79.99

Availablity:
Razerzone.com-Available now
Worldwide-April 2014

Product features:
6400dpi 4G optical sensor
Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
1000 Hz Ultrapolling
On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
Always-on mode
200 in. per sec. and 50 G of acceleration
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
Gold-plated USB connector
Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
Approximate size: 5.00 in. / 127 mm (length) x 2.76 in. / 70 mm (width) x 1.73 in. / 44 mm (height)
Approximate weight : 0.23 lbs. / 105 g
First 20,000 units include exclusive in-game code for Pz. Kpfw. IV Hydraulic Tank and garage slot

About the World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat
Engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world's top professional gamers, the World of Tanks Razer Goliathus is now better and stronger with an anti-fraying stitched frame for extended durability. Retaining its slick speed-enhancing surface that blends high acceleration with razor-sharp responsiveness and unyielding control, the competition-grade Razer Goliathus perfectly balances glide and resistance suitable for all play styles and mouse sensitivity setups.

Price: USD19.99 / €19.99

Availability:
Razerzone.com-Available now
Worldwide-April 2014

Product features:
Slick cloth weave for unbridled speed and effortless control
Anti-fraying stitched frame extends mat durability
Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
Exclusive World of Tanks design
Rubber base for a secure grip on smooth surfaces
Medium size: 13.98 in. / 355 mm (length) x 10 in. / 254 mm (width) x 0.12 in. / 3 mm (height)
First 20,000 units include exclusive in-game code for 500 Gold and 3 Days Premium Access

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
the mouse pad looks pretty nice

Raw

System Name it's a computer
Processor INTEL i5-2500K OC'ed @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Z68-V DELUXE Gen3
Cooling NOCTURA NH-C14
Memory 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 970 SSC 4GB
Storage Intel® Solid-State Drive 730 Series SSDSC2BP240G4R5 2.5" 240GB SATA 6Gb/s MLC
Display(s) SAMSUNG 24HD Model # 2494 Sync Master
Case CM HAF 922
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply CORSAIR Gold AX850 Full Modular
Software Windows 10
Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, in partnership with Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a new line-up of gaming peripherals for World of Tanks, featuring a customized Razer DeathAdder mouse and a World of Tanks Razer Goliathus mouse mat.

Razer's dead.
As far as I am concerned anyways.
Been DEAD for a good while now (or may as well be/should be).
IMO, this is all IMO... they produce garbage, junk, inferior stuff and it's been so documented online it's not even funny anymore.
And they don't stand behind their junk.
And they DO sneaky things like try to force you to connect to their ummm... cloud. Why?
Devious to say the least.
Before you jump all over me, remember, it's MY opinion, just sharing it.
You mad bro?

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
Sooooo many people have been suckered into buying so many mice/keyboards for the "in game of the month" and now they got so many keyboards they are never gonna use again. LEL.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
Sooooo many people have been suckered into buying so many mice/keyboards for the "in game of the month" and now they got so many keyboards they are never gonna use again. LEL.
yea, i have 3 keyboards and bunch of mouses, duh..

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
I meant is they wouldn't want to play with an older game (in particular a dated sequel that novody plays anymore) a few games back from an fps) themed keyboard like battlefield 2 or whatever. It would just be weird.

System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard AsRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Enermax LIQMAX III 360
Memory 32 GiG Team Group B Die 3600
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt Red Devil
Storage Crucial MX 500 SSD and Intel P660 NVME 2TB for games
Display(s) Acer 144htz 27in. 2560x1440
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply Corsair RM 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
Razer's dead.
IMO, this is all IMO... they produce garbage, junk, inferior stuff and it's been so documented online it's not even funny anymore.
And they DO sneaky things like try to force you to connect to their ummm... cloud. Why?
You mad bro?

Agreed, Razer is dead to me..Mice suck and their software is total garbage!

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
Razer's dead.
You mad bro?

Actually yes. :) You are entitled an opinion only if you can argue on a certain topic. So far, you've only thrown blind rage and little to no proof. No argumentative chain or critical thinking, I beg to differ about Razer. Don't get me wrong I am NOT a fan. I actually am appalled by some of their practices, but they do have some amazing stuff out there. I could give you a few examples:

- Razer Kabuto- the only 1.8mm portable mouse mat (for about 11-13 pounds or so) with such nice properties and the option to put between the screen and the laptop keyboard. Please, please please show me something that comes even close to this, when we talk about portable mouse mats, because I have scanned wide and I couldn't find one. (closest thing SteelSeries QcK Mini- 2mm)

- Switchblade- apart from the fact its used to assign your WoW and LoL shortcuts, if they release it on the open as a touchpad, it's a heaven's gift for right handed people to have a mouse replacing the numpad (which then can be moved)

- Razer boost- what's wrong with that piece of software? I've seen people, not particularly tech savvy used it successfully to boost their gaming experience. No I don't use it, but its definitely not that bad.

- Project Fiona- well, yeah a gaming tablet, so? It's a pretty nifty piece of equipment to be honest. It definitely has its applications.

- Blade- series laptops- Impressive power in about 2kg of single-piece casted aluminum shell.

- Project Christine...etc...etc

All I am saying is they have a bright side too, and it shines a lot. Yes, they have horrific branding, yes they have some crappy quality, but dead? Seriously? When is the last time Asus presented an innovative pre-build system branded as their own? How about Gigabyte?- brix?

System Name wutLulz
Processor AMD FX8350 @ 4.0 Ghz
Motherboard MSI 990FXA-G65
Cooling Corsair H100i Push Pull
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @1600Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI R9 290 4GB OC Gaming Edition
Storage WD Caviar Black 1Tb
Display(s) ASUS VG248QE @144hz
Case NZXT Phantom White
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Essence STX PCie
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Actually yes. :) You are entitled an opinion only if you can argue on a certain topic. So far, you've only thrown blind rage and little to no proof. No argumentative chain or critical thinking, I beg to differ about Razer. Don't get me wrong I am NOT a fan. I actually am appalled by some of their practices, but they do have some amazing stuff out there. I could give you a few examples:

- Razer Kabuto- the only 1.8mm portable mouse mat (for about 11-13 pounds or so) with such nice properties and the option to put between the screen and the laptop keyboard. Please, please please show me something that comes even close to this, when we talk about portable mouse mats, because I have scanned wide and I couldn't find one. (closest thing SteelSeries QcK Mini- 2mm)

- Switchblade- apart from the fact its used to assign your WoW and LoL shortcuts, if they release it on the open as a touchpad, it's a heaven's gift for right handed people to have a mouse replacing the numpad (which then can be moved)

- Razer boost- what's wrong with that piece of software? I've seen people, not particularly tech savvy used it successfully to boost their gaming experience. No I don't use it, but its definitely not that bad.

- Project Fiona- well, yeah a gaming tablet, so? It's a pretty nifty piece of equipment to be honest. It definitely has its applications.

- Blade- series laptops- Impressive power in about 2kg of single-piece casted aluminum shell.

- Project Christine...etc...etc

All I am saying is they have a bright side too, and it shines a lot. Yes, they have horrific branding, yes they have some crappy quality, but dead? Seriously? When is the last time Asus presented an innovative pre-build system branded as their own? How about Gigabyte?- brix?

Razer Deathadder have never disappointed me, my 3.5G 4 years old still going strong still like new used it everyday for 4 years, Now upgraded to a 2013 Deathadder this year, had it for just over 2 months now no problems very much impressed with the improvements over the 3.5G.

For me still the best mouse on the market. regardless of how retarded the razer cloud is. I don't like the fact that its forced upon its clients but meh. So is every other piece of software forced upon us for constant internet con.

Processor Ryzen 3600
Motherboard B450
Cooling Scythe Ashura
Memory Team Dark Z 3200 8GB x2
Video Card(s) MSI 390
Storage WD 2TB + WD Green 640GB
Display(s) Samsung 40JU6600 @ 200% scaling
Case Coolermaster CM 690 II
Audio Device(s) Fiio E10K, Graham Slee Solo II SRG, Sennheiser HD6XX, AKG K7XX, ATH WS1100is
Power Supply Corsair HX650
Mouse Rival 700
Keyboard Corsair K70, Razer Tarantula
Razer has many qualities and also many weakness.

For people who disappointed by Razer : Razer is junk, Razer is dead, where's the innovation, etc.
For people who find Razer products suit them : Razer is not that bad, Razer is good, Razer is innovative, etc

I learn that lately people like to throw 'opinion' with extreme tone whether positive or negative. In my opinion, obscuring their real judgement.

System Name desktop | Odroid N2+ |
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Amlogic S922X |
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M DS3H |Odroid N2+ |
Cooling Inter-Tech Argus SU-200, 3x Arctic P12 case fans | stock heatsink + fan |
Memory Gskill Aegis DDR4 32GB | 4 GB DDR4 |
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 (8GB) | Arm Mali G52 |
Storage SK Hynix SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1T | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB |
Display(s) AOC G2260VWQ6 | LG 24MT57D |
Case Asus Prime 201 | Stock case (black version) |
Audio Device(s) integrated
Power Supply BeQuiet! Pure Power 11 400W | 12v barrel jack |
Mouse Logitech G500 |Steelseries Rival 300
Keyboard Qpad MK-50 (Cherry MX brown)| Blaze Keyboard
Software Windows 10, Various Linux distros | Gentoo Linux
The designs of those products in the OP are way over the top. That mat would have looked great without all the "splotches" and just the tank. Do not get me wrong, I love my Destructor mat but it has been the only Razer product that has lasted me long enough to be worth its premium price.