• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CRYORIG Announces the C1 Compact High-End CPU Cooler

CRYORIG, newcomer in the professional PC cooling solutions market, announces hereby, that the C1 CPU cooler for ITX systems has completed rigorous testing and is now in production. The C1 is CRYORIG's first product for the growing ITX PC ecosystem with a total height of only 7,4 centimeters.

"With the increase of APUs and enthusiasts level ITX mainboards and components, ITX systems are no longer limited to under powered components like they used to be.", mentions CRYORIG Co-Founder and Chief Manufacturing Engineer Alex Wang. "ITX systems now are housing high performance, high TDP CPUs and GPUs. Cooling these crucial components is an even greater challenge in these tight spaces. What I think we achieved with the C1 is a solution that has outstanding performance for its size, and provides a great user experience thanks to its hassle free easy installation and robust accessories. Everything you need is in the box."

The CRYORIG C1 continues to build on the foundation of the much-acclaimed R1 Ultimate/Universal, by combining multiple technological innovations in a user-friendly package. Thanks to the combination of the DirectCompress technology and a silent 140 mm PWM fan, the C1 is able to keep cool High-End CPUs from both Intel and AMD with a TDP beyond 140 Watts!

This incredible performance is proof of concept and innovates the ITX cooling solutions market. The C1 is a low-profile Cooler with a total weight of 628 grams (with fan) and the dimensions 144,5 x 74 x 140 millimeters. Furthermore, total of 6 fully sintered pure copper heatpipes have been utilized, including 4 double TDP capacity U-Type heatpipes. Additional performance boost is achieved thanks to the JetFin Acceleration Sytem that utilizes varying fin gap layers for faster exhaust airflow. The nickel-plated baseplate is made of pure solid copper and uses the Heatpipe Convex-Align technology, which allows the heatpipes to be concentrated directly above the center of the CPU.

The C1 comes with CRYORIG's XT140 140mm Slim Profile PWM fan with 13-millimeter thickness, to assure optimum airflow and cooling capabilities. Pre-installed XT140 features the HPLN (High Precision Low Noise) bearing, offering stable and precision movement eliminating excess vibration and noise. Built-in four Acoustic Vibration Absorbers located in the corners, assures low noise operation. In PWM mode, the fan operates at speeds from 700 to 1.300 RPM, which allows it to move 65 cubic feet per minute at silent 28 to 30 dBA. Users, seeking even more performance, are able to mount the stronger and 25,4 mm thick CRYORIG XF140 140 mm PWM fan.

Owners of the CRYORIG C1 are granted the extended warranty of max 6 years, after they have register their product online on the CRYORIG website.

The CRYORIG C1 low-profile CPU Cooler is available from etailers and retailers in Europe and North America starting June and May for Asia.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name HTPC whhaaaat?
Processor 2600k @ 4500mhz
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV gene-z gen3
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Memory Gskill Ripjaw 2x4gb
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 FTW @ 2037/11016
Storage 2x512GB MX100/1x Agility 3 128gb ssds, Seagate 3TB HDD
Display(s) Vizio P 65'' 4k tv
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Audio Device(s) Denon 3311
Power Supply Corsair 620HX
Niiiccee. I do not believe I have seen that low-profile of a cooler with such a large fan/area before. I like it, and hope we see more that are similar.

Slowly, but surely, itx is starting to look like an attractive option to me, where-as up to this point you were giving up way too much imho (mostly because no good enthusiast parts were available to make the form factor work).

We'll have how the case (to fit gpus etc)/motherboard (i/o scene)/cooling situation are come Skylake. By that time, it just might do for a decent enthusiast rig.

Processor Core i5-3350P @3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI Z77MA-G45 (uATX)
Cooling Stock Intel
Memory 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) |Ξ \/ G /\ GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB w/Backplate, Part Number: 04G-P4-3673-KR, ASIC 68.5%
Storage some cheap seagates and one wd green
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp U2412M
Case some cheap old eurocase, black, with integrated cheap lit lcd for basic monitoring
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Enermax Triathlor 550W ETA550AWT bronze, non-modular, airflow audible over 300W power draw
Mouse PMSG1G
Keyboard oldschool membrane Keytronic 104 Key PS/2 (big enter, right part of right shift broken into "\" key)
in june? ill have big shuriken rev2 on my cpu by that time.. a cheaper solution nontheless i believe..

ohyouknow

Just like Be Quiet! and Raijintek. These need to come to shore in N.A. Definitely need some more competition/options air-cooling wise.

System Name Neverending Story
Processor 7700X / 4790K / 4670K / G3258 / 3770K / 8750 / 6800K / 5800K / 3870K / QX6700 / 6500K / 5750M
Motherboard X670H / Z97X-SOCF / Z77X-UP5 / Z77CROWN-U1D / F2A88X-UP4 / A75-UD4H / IX48-GT3 / BlackOps / FS1r2A75
Cooling HR-22 / Silver Arrow IB-E / Archon SB-E / Mega Shadow / TRUE-Black
Memory Corsair Dominator GT / GTX / Platinum, G.SKILL Flare / Perfect Storm / Pi / Trident (X/Z), OCZ Blade
Video Card(s) mostly obscure stuff
Case Lancool / Silverstone / Thermaltake / Cubitek
Audio Device(s) -
Power Supply 80plus Platinum
Software -
Benchmark Scores -
That brings back memories

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
why havent i seen Cryorig R1 Universal reviewed here yet?