• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kingmax Announces Additions to Nano Gaming RAM and SSD Lines

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Since the leading memory manufacturer KINGMAX released the Nano Gaming RAM in 2012, it has always received excellent positive reviews. Currently there are four memory clocks available for gamers to choose from: 1333 MHz, 1600 MHz, 2000 MHz, and 2200 MHz. Now, KINGMAX is disclosing its new Nano Gaming Ram to over-clocking enthusiasts before COMPUTEX 2014.

The newly released Nano Gaming RAM strives for better performance in terms of frequency and voltage, and KINGMAX is dedicated to finding the optimal balance between the two to bring an all new usage experience for over-clocking enthusiasts. KINGMAX also used its exclusive Nano cooling technology to make cooling more efficient and to bring better stability for Nano Gaming Ram, allowing gamers to become more excited and hot-blooded because of its the smooth and immersive game play.

The new Nano Gaming RAM comes in two over-clocking clock selections: DDR3-1866 MHz and DDR3-2133 MHz. They both comply with Intel XMP specification with memory timing adjusted to 11-11-11. In addition, in order to increase overall configuration efficiency, they are equipped with 1.5V and 1.65V. Their access speed is faster, therefore they can achieve better PC performance configurations, and they can also effectively increase the stability of the system and significantly increase the CP value of the memory. Nano Gaming RAM is plug & play and does not require manual BIOS parameter settings. It can automatically over-clock under conditions allowed by the system. The materials used for KINGMAX DDR3 memories are the best IC chips to ensure that every memory is 100% compatible with different brand hardware. KINGMAX memory is also manufactured with globally patented TinyBGA technology so that they have advantages including compact size, great cooling, low power consumption and low electrical interference etc. These allow the memory to exert maximum performance so that even beginners can easily enjoy over-clocking.

Recently, the prices of SSD have reached a sweet spot; therefore, gamers can also upgrade it immediately. It will definitely reflect on the role of games right away, especially at places such as ARAM in League of Legends where you cannot purchase equipment, life or magic once you have passed the spawn points. A justice land with such difficulty has no tolerance for errors. Gamers will definitely be in deep sorrow if they die because their hardware equipment is not powerful enough to handle the actions of the game.

KINGMAX also released different SSD selections in response to the different needs of gamers. SME Xvalue has an extremely high CP value, which makes it very suitable for beginners. SME Xvalue is smooth and steady, has all necessary functions and the price is very approachable, making it a really good deal! Advanced gamers can start to pursue access speeds. SMP32/SMP35 Client is able to provide better speed experience (read speeds of upto 520 MB/s). Finally, the SSD SMU32/SMU35 Client pro is designed specifically for professional gamers with read and write speeds both over 520 MB/s and 85,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS).

After covering the product manager , I asked for information concerning the prices, and found that the cost to upgrade these two hardware was lower than imagined. I made plans to upgrade to these two pieces of equipment, before "Monster Hunter FrontierG (asia edition)" becomes available, while doing the interview for this article. Also, I will obviously boot up my computer with the upgraded components to experience games I have played before all over again.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Personal Rig
Processor Intel i5 3570K
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling Noctua NH-U12P Push/Pull
Memory 8GB 1600Mhz Vengeance
Video Card(s) Intel HD4000
Storage Seagate 1TB & 180GB Intel 330
Display(s) AOC I2360P
Case Enermax Vostok
Audio Device(s) Onboard realtek
Power Supply Corsair TX650