• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Origin PC Gives Away EVGA Note 7 with Every Gaming PC for Battlefeed

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ORIGIN PC announced today an exclusive promotion on their award-winning line of GENESIS, MILLENNIUM, CHRONOS desktops and EON laptops. Customers who purchase any ORIGIN PC gaming desktop or laptop starting today will receive a free digital copy of the highly anticipated PC title, Watch Dogs and a free EVGA Tegra NOTE 7 tablet. The EVGA Tegra NOTE 7 tablet is the perfect traveling companion - combining a lightning-fast NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor, a brilliant 7-inch HD display in a sleek, comfortable design and up to 32GB of expandable storage. Play the latest games at full speed, capture stunning photos, watch HD video for up to ten hours and listen to your favorite music with NVIDIA PureAudio. It's mobile freedom at the speed of life and free of charge only from ORIGIN PC. Users can download the free Watch Dogs ctOS Mobile Companion application through the Google Play Store with their new EVGA Tegra NOTE 7 tablet to play with a friend!

"The first time we were introduced to Watch Dog's ctOS Mobile Companion application, we immediately thought that every user should experience this on an ORIGIN PC and with a friend who's on an EVGA Tegra Note Tablet." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "We're all huge gamers at ORIGIN PC and Watch Dogs is one of those highly anticipated games that you definitely must play with a friend. Now whether they own an ORIGIN PC or not, you can still play competitively online with your friends using the new EVGA Tegra Note 7 tablet that comes free with your ORIGIN PC!"

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
That's not a bad deal if you are looking for a pre built...

System Name Acer Aspire V3-571G
Processor Core i3 3110M Dual Core 2.4 GHz Ivy Bridge
Motherboard Intel HM77
Memory 4Gb DDR3 1333 MHz Dual Channel
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics 4000/NVIDIA GeForce GT630M
Storage Kingston V300 120Gb SATA3 SSD
Display(s) Asus VS239H 23-inch AH-IPS Monitor
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD with Dolby™ Digital Plus
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse + Corsair MM400 Hard Plastic Gaming Mouse Mat
Keyboard Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Romer-G Switches by Omron and Logitech
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Nah, nevermind me then xD
Origin is one stand-out boutique PC makers that I really like a lot. Hope I can purchase something from them in future

So much for the idea behind Origin ditching AMD because of "too many customer complaints".