• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

iBUYPOWER Unveils the HEXA Ultra SFF PC

Big performance in a small box - that's what we're delivering with the new iBUYPOWER HEXA, a new ultra small form factor PC designed to blast through all your computing tasks, and then some.

From the skunkworks operations deep within iBUYPOWER's lab, we worked with Gigabyte to bring you a new experience that's unheard of in a system that takes up nary a stack of sticky note's desktop space. Most iBUYPOWER will be offering two flavors, AMD and Intel systems, with iBUYPOWER's configurability. You don't get this level of performance and customization from anywhere else. The HEXA delivers six-sides of gaming goodness.

There's no shortage of uses for the HEXA. Mount it on the rear of a TV or large display, and you can supercharge your big screen experience while keeping your setup looking clean. Want to travel? HEXA drops effortlessly into a backpack with plenty of room to spare.

"iBUYPOWER is in constant pursuit of delivering the latest technology in innovative ways that adds value to our customers, and the new HEXA systems deliver the very best performance in its class," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The HEXA is perfect for those who need portability, or want to hide away the system, say, for a media center. There's never been so much power in the palm of one hand."

The new HEXA systems are available from iBUYPOWER in obsidian black. Customers can choose between AMD and Intel platforms, with various configurations on memory, and storage options. No matter which platforms you choose though, your HEXA will come with the latest Intel Core i7-4770R or AMD's Richland A8 -5557M APU. There's no shortage of power here.

AMD powered HEXA systems will be available soon.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name As Himself
Processor 2700X
Motherboard Asrock 370X ThaiChi
Cooling Custom Liquid
Memory 4133MHz Team
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Storage Samsung 512 SSD's
Display(s) Asus "24 144Hz
Case Tt P5
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence One Muses/Sparkos
Power Supply EVGA 1200
Mouse RAT ProX
Keyboard Drop CTRL
Software W10 steam futuremark
funny, I have a Gigabyte BRIX that looks JUUUUUUUUST like that...

same port's and everything...

I will say they are a LOT quieter than I expected.

JoePesci

I just read the words "Hexa" and "Ultra" and it was clear to me, that it has to be the i7-4960X...

I was obviously wrong.