• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thermaltake to Showcase Level 10 Titanium Limited Edition Chassis at Computex

Thermaltake biennially announces a special edition of Level 10 in a Titanium finish, restricted to 500 builds worldwide, will take orders in July and time to market in September. Designed in collaboration with BMW Group DesignWorksUSA since 2009, Thermaltake Level 10 Series are highly appreciated and gained numerous awards like Red Star, IDEA, Good Design, Golden Pin Design, iF, reddot, and d&i for its intelligent design in succession. From the very first launch of Level 10, Thermaltake has redefined the architectural aesthetics of chassis design, continuously driving toward the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience".

This Summer, Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium version would convey a unique and unmatched massage to everyone with modern, innovative, futuristic and stunningly elegant style which will revive the famous Level 10 Gaming Station Titanium Limited Edition at COMPUTEX Taipei 2014 (Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4th floor, booth no. M620), from 3rd- 7th June, 2014.

Titanium Trend on the Move
Going through the era of black and silver, Titanium limited edition presents Thermaltake's self-breakthrough spirit and the boldness in making innovation. As a premium yet rare material, Titanium not only expresses the quality of durability, light weight, dent- and corrosion resistance, it is also the prefect representation of being able to deliver the passion for visual aesthetics that derived from demanding immersive game play and multimedia entertainment enthusiasm. Thermaltake believes that the new Level 10 Titanium Edition will take the series to a new peak.

The "Level 10 Titanium Limited Edition Gaming Station" is a significant leap forwards from the Level 10 that preceded it. Level 10 is upgraded to 6 EasySwap HDD bays to meet high-end enthusiasts' expectation. Designed with innovation, this limited gaming tower is equipped with 4 advanced USB 3.0 ports that accommodate all devices such as high speed hard drives, high performance gaming mice, headsets and any other peripherals that are in need of high speed transfer rates. The asymmetric arrangement of 7 robust vertical heatsinks and the horizontally located individual components creates a strong architectural statement, making it possible to take advantage of excellent airflow to vastly reduce temperatures on system components.

Thermaltake will celebrate its world premier at the upcoming "COMPUTEX Taipei 2014" on 3th June. For more information or to purchase in advance please contact the local distributor or retail stores near you. It's a once every two year chance for you to get it on the trend, don't miss it!

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
I can't believe Thermaltake is still beating this dead horse 5 years later. I mean, I get it's probably their only chassis that isn't a piece of shit designed by a retarded 5-year-old, but still.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
I can't believe Thermaltake is still beating this dead horse 5 years later. I mean, I get it's probably their only chassis that isn't a piece of shit designed by a retarded 5-year-old, but still.
yeah, they designed it with bmw but its bad :laugh::laugh:
big fail design

Processor Intel i7-940 @ 3.5Ghz
Motherboard Asus P6X58D-E
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 12GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR3 1600mhz CL7
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780ti
Storage Revodrive X2 240GB, 5TB HDD storage
Display(s) Asus PB278Q 27''
Case Antec Lanboy Air
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X
Power Supply Corsair HX850W
Software Windows 7 x64
I remember that fugly thing

System Name Corsair 750D Z97
Processor Intel Core i7-4790K
Motherboard Maximus VII Formula Z97
Cooling Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO Custom Loop
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR3 2133 MHZ (CAS 9)
Case Corsair 750D
Audio Device(s) SupremeFX Formula 2014 (On-Board Solution)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80PLUS Platinum
Software Windows 8.1
If I got it for free would be cool to build something in it, for for a work orientated PC/ low power usage, defiantly not a case for gaming to the extreme. Just not enough space to OC good.