• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Showcasing the Latest and Greatest Laptops at Computex

The annual COMPUTEX TAIPEI is where the world's tech companies come together to show off the latest innovations and technologies. MSI, world leader in gaming technology, rolls into COMPUTEX with a bunch of Laptop products, including the brand-new, widely-acclaimed, top-selling GAMING series that has received numerous awards and honors around the globe.

To design the most innovative MSI GAMING series Laptop, MSI has sponsored and collaborated with more than 10 professional gaming teams worldwide. Experts from different fields were called in to co-design and implement the best gaming features such as Super RAID 2 storage technology, Killer Game Networking, Cooler Boost 2 thermal technology, Matrix Display multi-monitor support, Steelseries gaming keyboards, Dynaudio high-performance speakers, Audio Boost 2 technology, Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 2 audio solution, XSplit Gamecaster streaming app and more. Every MSI GAMING laptop is an accumulation of shared minds and finest experiences of gaming enthusiasts and eSports professionals.

Ready to explore MSI GAMING series? Come visit MSI at COMPUTEX TAIPEI for the most mind-blowing gaming experience ever!

MSI Gaming Laptops Line Up at COMPUTEX 2014
MSI's gaming laptop now delivers the brand new models with latest Nvidia GTX 800M family which are more powerful and boost amazing performance of the latest gaming laptops. Under the hood, featuring the Intel 4th generation Quad Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M, GTX 870M GTX860M and GTX850M discrete graphics, while tipping the scales at 15.6 inch to 17 inch respectively. These gaming NBs meet gamers' need for machines that are both lean and mean. In addition, the MSI GX60 and GX70 Destroyer pack with the latest generation of AMD's extreme mobile graphics card R9-M290X that giving you superior video resolution and a smoother game, built-in the latest technology Mantle and True Audio to boost game performance. It is the most superior CP value than other gaming notebooks, gotten recommended awards without number by worldwide key Media.

Adopting the best SteelSeries gaming keyboards with multi color backlit only on MSI gaming notebooks, the killer networking feature to boost the internet efficiency, new authentic Sound by Dynaudio speakers system, and MSI's own Audio Boost headsets sound enhancement solution. Light and powerful, these NBs will give you the furious advantage in Full HD gaming competitions.

Meet the New GS series - the GS60 Ghost Killer, Weapon of Stealth
While designing the GS series laptops, MSI engineers refine every material and component to maximize the system performance and stay true to portability. MSI GS70 Stealth and GS60 Ghost series feature Intel 4th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M graphics, SteelSeries gaming keyboards, Killer Game Networking, Sound by Dynaudio speaker system and Matrix Display technology. Measuring just 19.9 mm thick and weighing 1.9kg, the GS60 Ghost is the world's thinnest and lightest 15.6" gaming notebook. High performance and portability in one pack, the MSI GS70 Stealth and GS60 Ghost series laptops are indeed something to behold.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

My MSI GT60 0ND had a GTX 675MX (2GB) in it. The laptop was stolen in a home burglary, but I won't be getting another until nVidia produces the GTX 875MX and MSI includes them in their GT60 series laptops. Those MX GPUs are such good performers.

I miss my laptop...