• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Graphic artists work requested - logo

System Name Project Evolv mATX V2
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B550M Steel Legend
Cooling AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory 32gb (4x8) G.SKILL 3200 C14 / 1T running at 3400
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6800XT Nitro
Storage Samsung 980 pro NVMe 2TB
Display(s) Dual Samsung 27" G50A's
Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX in Silver
Audio Device(s) To many to list - generally a modified E-MU 0404 combined with a Project Ember for my desktop use
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 750W
Software Win 11
Hey guys, looking for a graphic artist with an imagination to render a new company logo for garage1217.com If there is a winner and we see one we like, the designer will be given one of our Project Starlight tube headphone amplifiers as a thank you!

- Logo must stay with a red, darker theme like our site and show up bright and vivid on a dark background
- Use of gears, steampunk sort of look is what I like. Other similar or theme fitting ideas welcome. Not to overcomplicated as it also must show up well on shirts, and other thingies.
- Must have a transparent background so that the logo can be used on any type of background if required

Overall my original attempt at the logo has worked for years but is blah, a bit dull and simply does not pop. I just want something MUCH cooler. Hit me up if you are interested! Hopefully this does not break any rules - I just do not know of any designers that do work like this personally so I am turning to the forum :)