• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Question regarding "TPUCapture" and Image Hosting...

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
Hello TPU,

I have recently installed TPU-Capture (which is a surprisingly handy piece of Software BTW). I noticed that it offers the option to automatically upload Your captured images to TPU's Image hosting servers. Which is a great option, but Here lies My question.....

I have Many images already hosted on another site, and I was curious if it was possible to Alter the automatic upload function to make TPU-Capture use "imgur" for instance to upload to. There is nothing wrong with TPU's hosting @ all, it's simply a matter of Me wanting to have all of My uploaded images together for Simplicities sake (not that remembering TWO hosting sites is all that tough). I looked around on My PC and there doesn't SEEM to be any ".cfg" files, or the like that I could adjust to make this happen. It may well be that the creator didn't want people like Me messing around with His/Her program, or that I'm simply not looking in the right place. If You know of an answer to this question I'd appreciate Your assistance.... Thank You for taking the time to read through MY post.

P.S. ( NOT part of My post topic....But does anyone know the difference between the Styles for the Forum's? i.e. Xenforo (Test) ... or default? I have Set them both, on different monitors, @ the same time, Side by Side, and for the life of Me I cannot see the difference...Maybe the option doesn't change anything appearence-wise, or I am just not seeing it.) It's the option on the Bottom Left of Your screen in the Forum pages. Was just bothering Me, So I figured I'd ask.

Best Regard's

Last edited:

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback