• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Get your pirate Windows courtesy of Amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
You either seem to not be reading what I'm saying or have comprehension issues. The disc means nothing. So the disc looks somewhat legit, some people take pride in what they sell, doesn't mean they are trying to screw people over. They aren't selling the disc anyway, they're selling the key. And Amazon would have no way to confirm the key is legit.

It doesn't need to be a retail version. They could sell any version with a burnt disc.

It is splitting hairs because you buying(or instructing an end user to buy) an OEM copy is just as wrong. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You are saying the sellers shouldn't be doing something wrong, because it screws people over that are doing something wrong.

And selling a key from a dead PC is not pirated software. It is a violation of the license, that is not piracy. Microsoft has been paid for that copy of Windows, if it was pirated they would not have been paid at all for that copy. The morals of reselling an OEM copy of Windows, or even re-using it yourself on more than one PC, is a different topic.

And how would they do these random checks? Buy a copy, at Amazon's cost, and try to activate it? Maybe the should set up stings, have undercover people buying things from random marketplace sellers, all at Amazon's cost, and kicking people off the marketplace every time they find a copy that isn't legit?

Yeah, that definitely makes a heck of a lot more sense than their current policy of punishing the seller when there is a complaint. I mean, it would make Amazon loose a shit load of money, defeat the purpose of the marketplace entirely, but yeah that's a much better way to do it.
@newtekie1 nails it again
I am done with this thread is doing more spinning and ending up in the ditch then the people in buffalo ny are

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
I was in a ditch once.... blew a tire on a culvert pipe..... had to limp into the parking lot to change the tire.... annoying as hell, superbowl sunday... couldn't even drink the six pack since I still had to drive the rest of the way home....

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
hey Q, shit happens, however not Amazon.com or even newegg can fully catch crooks 100%, remember that Debacle of Intel PIBs, nothing was in them but a piece of foam?

Last edited:

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Is the seller gone from the marketplace?

They're still there, but they're no longer the seller of that product. At least that was the case when I checked a while ago.

hey Q, shit happens, however not Amazon.com or even newegg can fully catch crooks 100%, remember that Debacle of Intel PIBs, nothing was in them but a piece of foam?
Not eliminate it, I'm just saying they could do a lot more to reduce it.

It's obvious from even a casual observation that there's rampant piracy there, let alone the deeper inspections that Amazon and Microsoft could do. As I said in a previous post, they don't have to go for everyone, just the biggest offenders, which will do a lot to curb it.

It's nonsense that a company with deep pockets like Amazon and in a likely partnership with Microsoft, couldn't do anything at all to curb it.

That's what NT is trying to say here and throwing out a lot of weak strawman arguments to try and justify his assertion. I see that he even insultingly accuses me of having "comprehension issues" back there - a sure sign of a losing argument. Also, it's weird how the only time I ever hear from him is when he chooses to nitpick on something obvious, makes an obviously wrong assertion and then runs and runs and runs with it with no end in sight, but that's our NT. He does it to other people too. :rolleyes: I see he's still trying to justify why flogging a licence off a dead PC isn't piracy with yet more wrong arguments. You're wrong on that one, just admit it and quit looking even more foolish. Never mind, at least he's got his chum onemoar to side with him and feel better about it all, lol. :laugh: I'm so glad onemoar's off my thread. Stay away, thanks.

Last edited:

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Ive seen faux paw screens for the Galaxy S2 T989 on there(Read several reviews). The one i purchased i got lucky because it's original (ffs i paid 80 bux for it). Whats good Is Amazon did refund yalls purchase and investigated yalls claim, if they hadn't then the amazon.com i knew 10 years ago ain't the same

They're still there, but they're no longer the seller of that product. At least that was the case when I checked a while ago.

It's obvious from even a casual observation that there's rampant piracy there, let alone the deeper inspections that Amazon and Microsoft could do. As I said in a previous post, they don't have to go for everyone, just the biggest offenders, which will do a lot to curb it.

It's nonsense that a company with deep pockets like Amazon and in a likely partnership with Microsoft, couldn't do anything at all to curb it.

That's what NT is trying to say here and throwing out a lot of weak strawman arguments to try and justify his assertion. I see that he even accuses me of having "comprehension issues" back there - sure sign of a losing argument. Also, it's weird how the only time I ever hear from him is when he chooses to nitpick on something obvious, makes an obviously wrong assertion and then runs and run and runs with it with no end in sight, but that's our NT. :rolleyes: I see he's still trying to justify why flogging a licence off a dead PC isn't piracy with yet more wrong arguments. You're wrong on that one, just admit it and quit looking even more foolish. Never mind, at least he's got his chum onemoar to side with him and feel better about it all, lol. :laugh: I'm so glad onemoar's off my thread. Stay away, thanks.

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64

Not really. Your suggestions won't not work in real world practice. They would either cost an incredible amount of money, or defeat the purpose of the Marketplace in the first place.

You say that like they just magically know about all piracy, and should some how punish the ones that do it the most. Again, Amazon has no idea piracy has occurred until it is reported by the customer.

Without a way to validate keys, which I guarantee you Amazon doesn't have, there is literally no way to do anything. And again, it would require Amazon to be sent every key first and for them to validate the key before it is sent to the customer, again defeating the point of the Marketplace. The Marketplace is supposed to be an efficient way for sellers to sell items to consumers through Amazon without Amazon needing to do any work. As far as Amazon is concerned, the point of the Marketplace it to make money for doing nothing. If you ask them to validate every product that is a lot of money they are spending to pay people to do that...again that would be if they even had a way to do it.

Sure, they could pay people to review every Marketplace product, but again that is a lot of money and even if they did find a product they suspected was pirated they would have no way to verify if the key is legit or not.

That's what NT is trying to say here and throwing out a lot of weak strawman arguments to try and justify his assertion. I see that he even insultingly accuses me of having "comprehension issues" back there - a sure sign of a losing argument.

You don't have any clue what a straw man argument is do you? And I'm not insulting you, I'm stating you are either not reading what I'm saying or not comprehending it because I explained twice before that that the disc means nothing and you kept going on about how the disc was obviously fake and Amazon can use the discs to some how spot pirated copies.

Also, it's weird how the only time I ever hear from him is when he chooses to nitpick on something obvious, makes an obviously wrong assertion and then runs and runs and runs with it with no end in sight, but that's our NT. He does it to other people too. :rolleyes:

Funny, I was just about to say the same thing about you. Heck, basically every thread you start is some rant where you are making BS assertions about how some company is evil and out to get you...

I see he's still trying to justify why flogging a licence off a dead PC isn't piracy with yet more wrong arguments. You're wrong on that one, just admit it and quit looking even more foolish.

Look up what piracy is. I'll give you a head start, violating the license agreement is not piracy. Oh, and as I said, buying an OEM copy as an end user violates the license as well. So you are just as in the wrong here as someone selling a key from a dead PC. These aren't wrong arguments, these are cold hard facts.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Then what more do you expect from Amazon? Someone got scammed, Amazon refunded and removed the product from the marketplace. No reason to make a hateful thread directed at Amazon when Amazon covered your ass and made sure no one else got burned.

System Name My White Theme Desktop PC
Processor 4770k / 4670k
Motherboard ASUS
Cooling CM 412 slim
Memory Kingston 8GB DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) GTX 770 / GTX 670
Storage Kingston SSD v300 120GB + 1TB Black + 1TB Green + 1TB Green + 1TB Blue
Display(s) 23" Philips IPS White Slim x 3 / Acer
Case Thermaltake Revo White Snow Edition / Cooler Master
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster 5.1
Power Supply AC 650w 80+ bronze x 2 White
I think before anyone post a thread like this, they should complaint to Amazon 1st.
2nd. WAIT give them Amazon ample time to fix the problem.
3rd. If after a period of time Amazon did nothing, then you can open a topic about it.
4th. If Amazon did fix the problem, everyone is happy instead of arguing each other and before u even finish arguing your opinion, the Amazon already fix the problem.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
I think q is sayin buyer beware is all

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
I wonder how much this person paid for Windows. Was it substantially less than $100? That's the first red flag.

System Name It's just a computer
Processor i9-14900K Direct Die
Motherboard MSI Z790 ACE MAX
Cooling Dual D5T Vario, XSPC BayRes, Nemesis GTR560, NF-A14-iPPC3000PWM, NF-A14-iPPC2000, HK IV Pro Nickel
Memory G.SKILL F5-7200J3646F24GX2-TZ5RK
Video Card(s) eVGA RTX2080 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2
Display(s) LG 32GK650F
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G/Z-5500
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-1300
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win11PRO
I closed my Amazon account earlier this year because of one of their vendors pulling the old 'bait-and-switch'.

Although they refunded my money, I feel that I cannot trust them anymore.

To my mind, they have become no better than EBay.

Caveat emptor.

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I closed my Amazon account earlier this year because of one of their vendors pulling the old 'bait-and-switch'.

Although they refunded my money, I feel that I cannot trust them anymore.

To my mind, they have become no better than EBay.

Caveat emptor.

That is kind of extreme considering the much simpler solution would to just not buy things from Marketplace sellers and make sure you are buying direct from Amazon. Newegg is beginning to have the same problem now that they've implemented an Marketplace, I assume you'll be closing your account there as well?

System Name Some computer stuff
Processor Mostly Intel or AMD
Motherboard ATX or mATX
Cooling Bong Cooler
Memory DDR2-4
Video Card(s) A few
Storage Plenty Platters or SSDs or USBs
Display(s) Samsung 23"
Case 5 on the floor
Audio Device(s) There's one for my M7 Gene, Oh I have 3-4 PCI 5.1 ones.Sabrent! lol
Power Supply 750-1000W
Mouse cheap
Keyboard Used ps2 from garage sales
Software Yeah
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/schmuckley/#Hardware_Library http://valid.canardpc.com/rbjpbg
System Name It's just a computer
Processor i9-14900K Direct Die
Motherboard MSI Z790 ACE MAX
Cooling Dual D5T Vario, XSPC BayRes, Nemesis GTR560, NF-A14-iPPC3000PWM, NF-A14-iPPC2000, HK IV Pro Nickel
Memory G.SKILL F5-7200J3646F24GX2-TZ5RK
Video Card(s) eVGA RTX2080 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2
Display(s) LG 32GK650F
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G/Z-5500
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-1300
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win11PRO
That is kind of extreme considering the much simpler solution would to just not buy things from Marketplace sellers and make sure you are buying direct from Amazon. Newegg is beginning to have the same problem now that they've implemented an Marketplace, I assume you'll be closing your account there as well?

No, as I always checkout as a Guest on Newegg, therefore I have no account to close.

However, Amazon does not offer that option, now do they?

Regardless, I hold Amazon ultimately responsible for the vendors they allow, believing that, in fact, they endorse said vendors (for a kickback, of course).

Anyway, seeing as it is my money, who should decide where I choose to spend it?

I am a staunch believer in the old adage: 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'. I have no intention of allowing myself to be to be fooled again.

Besides, Amazon is is not the only online retailer. Even so, like any online retailer, I would only use them for things I could not find locally.

I had a bad experience, I moved on. It is not my loss.

System Name EVGA-FX | Lenny (Lenovo Y480)
Processor AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz 1.416v | i7 3610qm
Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 | 8gb DDR3 @ 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX780 Classified @ 1228MHz 1.615v | GT640m LE
Storage Crucial M500 480GB, WD Caviar Blue 500GB, WD Scorpio Blue 750GB | Samsung 250GB 840
Display(s) Qnix QX2710 1440p | 42" Vizio 3D LCD TV 1080p
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo
Power Supply Seasonic G-650
Software Windows 6.3.9600

I had a bad experience, I moved on. It is not my loss.

It could be a monetary loss depending on the situation. I shop Amazon to save $$$.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
'dat glass house... 'dose stones...

I thought you left the site Qubit?

Anyhoo... I have to agree with you to a certain extent here Quby... 3rd parties are selling through amazon so one would hope they could vet the vendor or product. But seeing as how there is so many products, I imagine that is next to impossible.

As was mentioned above, you can sell a disk so 'looking at it' really doesn't tell you anything as I can just put windows on a dvd and sell it there, just not the key if I used it. If amazon checked, how would they know the key was legit? What if it wasn't the 3rd party vendor's fault the key is bad? I bought a boxed Windows from newegg once and its key was bad...

How would you have them confirm the key is active?

@qubit has been back for a couple months, just maintaining a low profile, posting occasionally here or there.

@newtekie1 about the Marketplace- I pretty much follow this advice and don't buy Marketplace on Amazon, except for one type of item: certain Steam games which do not come Retail box in the U.S. at all, are available from the UK, such as Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil: Revelations, RYSE, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, etc. I've had good luck with all these items. The only caveat is it takes up to 30 days shipping to arrive.

Last edited:
System Name EVGA-FX | Lenny (Lenovo Y480)
Processor AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz 1.416v | i7 3610qm
Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 | 8gb DDR3 @ 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX780 Classified @ 1228MHz 1.615v | GT640m LE
Storage Crucial M500 480GB, WD Caviar Blue 500GB, WD Scorpio Blue 750GB | Samsung 250GB 840
Display(s) Qnix QX2710 1440p | 42" Vizio 3D LCD TV 1080p
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo
Power Supply Seasonic G-650
Software Windows 6.3.9600
Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Interesting. I guess when I take my ball and go home, and say I wont come back, I don't. :)

Creepy. I hope I don't have any stalkers.
Don't go off and rage quit in public and you wouldn't be up for such inquiries... LOL!

I think, thankfully, he has me on ignore (dat truth!)... anyhoo..... now that random curiosity is solved...

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Didn't even know he was gone. Should have suspected as much as there hasn't been a lot "qq" threads.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Interesting. I guess when I take my ball and go home, and say I wont come back, I don't. :)

Don't go off and rage quit in public and you wouldn't be up for such inquiries... LOL!

I think, thankfully, he has me on ignore (dat truth!)... anyhoo..... now that random curiosity is solved...
I don't have anyone on ignore. I choose to ignore spiteful trolls like you who do nothing but hate on people and mess up their threads. Yeah, I called you a troll. Now that's the truth.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
The "Qubit you have come back" bit whilst relevant for a time is getting a little repetitive and tiresome now, one or two of you have made your point, rubbing noses in it whilst clearly pleasurable for some is unnecessary, everyone has equal right to be here, move on please...... thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.