• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

any good complete c++ programming tutorial

rafiaksd3

i just want to know is there a tutorial(video) where the y show all c++ programming tutorial includes beginner,advanced and also maybe some c++ game programming

System Name Pukeko
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max
Cooling Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15
Video Card(s) Asus RX 5600 XT TUF Gaming X3 OC
Storage XPG SX8200 Pro 256GB, Crucial MX500 1TB
Display(s) 2x ASUS TUF Gaming VG249Q
Case NZXT, H510i, Matte Black/Red, Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) TUF Gaming H3
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Ultra 550W Gold
Mouse Touchpad + Logitech MX518
Keyboard Cooler Master, CK 350, Outemu Red
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores 7,42,69 and 666
You won't find one source with everything, but a good choice would be to visit lynda.com, they have some really great courses, but you may have to pay. You won't find videos for everything, get a good book (there are many). If you are unwilling to read - then maybe you should reconsider the whole thing.
Do you want to learn C++ just for game programming? If so, you have a long hard road ahead of you. Do you have any prior programming experience?

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
i just want to know is there a tutorial(video) where the y show all c++ programming tutorial includes beginner,advanced and also maybe some c++ game programming
You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Someone who knew a little bit about development would know that you can't just "LEARN C++ IN 30 MINUTES!". Also could you clarify what you're trying to say, you're post is a little incoherent and as a result is a little hard to follow.

Let's start with, what do you know how to do already? I ask that because C++ is a terrible place to start if you have no experience already.

System Name Ryzen 2023
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700
Motherboard Asrock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G Skill Flare X5 2x16gb cl32@6000 MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro + gaming Oc
Storage WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 64MB 7k SATA600 Blue WD10EZEX, WD Black SN850X 1Tb nvme
Display(s) LG 27GP850P-B
Case Corsair 5000D airflow tempered glass
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-850W
Mouse A4Tech V7M bloody
Keyboard Genius KB-G255
Software Windows 10 64bit
System Name Pukeko
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Software Windows 10
I ask that because C++ is a terrible place to start if you have no experience already.

I disagree, It's a good place to start, but it will take a while.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Software MacOS 12.1
I disagree, It's a good place to start, but it will take a while.
...and what makes you think that? Out of all the languages I know, C++ was the hardest to pick up and for someone who has never written code before it's too easy to shoot yourself in the foot and not know what went wrong. C++ is not C, I would recommend C over C++ any day but I find that C++ is a half-assed implementation of OO on top of C. Other languages such as Python, Ruby, or Java are a lot more clear about issues that arise than C++ is. For someone who is learning the tools of the trade, they need something that lets them focus more on the logic and less about the idiosyncrasies of the language being used.

I've written VB, C#, C, C++, Java, Clojure, PHP, Ruby, Python, and JS. I can say with absolute certainty that C++ is the wrong place to start.

System Name Pukeko
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Software Windows 10
...and what makes you think that?

Simply because I started understanding programming in C++. Java and the like hide many things which should be exposed when learning the basics - memory management, pointers, but that's just my opinion. If you can recommend C, why not start C++? Could add some OOP in the mix :)

In college, they started us with Visual Basic then transitioned us to C++. Maybe that's what turned me off to programming initially, it's just hard to learn. I know some Ruby from doing Chef scripting and am trying to learn Python on my own now. I find it easier to use a more basic sort of in your face brute force type language if you are coming from a sysadmin sort of state as I am/was.

Processor Intel® Celeron® Processor G1101
Motherboard Supermicro® MBD-C7SIM-Q-B
Memory 8 GB Silicon Power SP004GBLTU133N02/W02
Video Card(s) Sapphire FirePro™ 2270 + AMD Radeon™ HD 8740
Storage 1000 GB Toshiba P300 HDWD110UZSVA
Display(s) 29" LG 29UM57-P
Case Chieftec LBX-02B-U3
Power Supply 650W XFX XXX Edition (P1-650X-XXB9)
Software Windows Server 2016
Not trying to be offensive, but if you ask a question like that on a general computer-related forum, maybe you're a little bit lost in all this "programming" stuff.
Start by answering a couple of questions to yourself: which platform are you going to target (is it Windows or something different), who are your users (local company, computer enthusiasts, or just generally gamers), and how do you imagine yourself in the future (a single developer, a big team member, or maybe even a team lead or a test writer). Feel free to skip next paragraph if my assumption was wrong and you're sure you want to learn C++.
Now, I assume that you're a Desktop developer (as opposed to Web and Mobile)? So, I want you to reflect on your choice of programming language for a little. You see, if you just want to create stunning, perfectly modern applications and "casual" games, there's a lot of really "human-friendly" languages that allow you to focus on planning and making decisions rather than grinding through a very detailed code. These usually come with tools that will help you to create a native-looking UI on your own, with no help from designers or third-party libraries, right inside your IDE! The same applies to games: animations, controls, everything is done from inside your copy of Visual Studio + Blend (Unity, Qt, there's a lot of instruments available). And what's really important, the amount of time that you'll spent on getting things work will be surprisingly low. Isn't that great? If this sounds good with you, you should definitely give C# a shot. It shares quite a lot of concepts with C++, but it's different. And it's very, very suitable for beginners. This video course (http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners) will be a really good introduction that you can follow up with this book - "C# 5.0 In A Nutshell (5th Edition)".
If you are not easily scared by the complexity of C++ and you know exactly what are you going to do with it, then I still have something to tell you. C++ is associated with performance, low-level access to hardware and other things that you don't generally start to "use" when you become a professional software engineer, because it's not about evolution, it's about your choice. C++ is a different field. You start with it from scratch. While a VB.NET student writes his first calculator, you learn pointers and vectors. While they build their first View-Model for a LOB app, you implement parallelism, still not considering to move out from the Spartan CLI interface. If that's what you truly want, then go for (http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy....neral-purpose-language-and-library-jump-start), and when you're done, start reading "C++ Primer (5th Edition)".
Wish you luck.

rafiaksd3

You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Someone who knew a little bit about development would know that you can't just "LEARN C++ IN 30 MINUTES!". Also could you clarify what you're trying to say, you're post is a little incoherent and as a result is a little hard to follow.

Let's start with, what do you know how to do already? I ask that because C++ is a terrible place to start if you have no experience already.

i want to learn c++ to make games. But i would have to go to the beginner tutorial first and then the advanced tutorial!
thanks for the reply.

Not trying to be offensive, but if you ask a question like that on a general computer-related forum, maybe you're a little bit lost in all this "programming" stuff.
Start by answering a couple of questions to yourself: which platform are you going to target (is it Windows or something different), who are your users (local company, computer enthusiasts, or just generally gamers), and how do you imagine yourself in the future (a single developer, a big team member, or maybe even a team lead or a test writer). Feel free to skip next paragraph if my assumption was wrong and you're sure you want to learn C++.
Now, I assume that you're a Desktop developer (as opposed to Web and Mobile)? So, I want you to reflect on your choice of programming language for a little. You see, if you just want to create stunning, perfectly modern applications and "casual" games, there's a lot of really "human-friendly" languages that allow you to focus on planning and making decisions rather than grinding through a very detailed code. These usually come with tools that will help you to create a native-looking UI on your own, with no help from designers or third-party libraries, right inside your IDE! The same applies to games: animations, controls, everything is done from inside your copy of Visual Studio + Blend (Unity, Qt, there's a lot of instruments available). And what's really important, the amount of time that you'll spent on getting things work will be surprisingly low. Isn't that great? If this sounds good with you, you should definitely give C# a shot. It shares quite a lot of concepts with C++, but it's different. And it's very, very suitable for beginners. This video course (http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners) will be a really good introduction that you can follow up with this book - "C# 5.0 In A Nutshell (5th Edition)".
If you are not easily scared by the complexity of C++ and you know exactly what are you going to do with it, then I still have something to tell you. C++ is associated with performance, low-level access to hardware and other things that you don't generally start to "use" when you become a professional software engineer, because it's not about evolution, it's about your choice. C++ is a different field. You start with it from scratch. While a VB.NET student writes his first calculator, you learn pointers and vectors. While they build their first View-Model for a LOB app, you implement parallelism, still not considering to move out from the Spartan CLI interface. If that's what you truly want, then go for (http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy....neral-purpose-language-and-library-jump-start), and when you're done, start reading "C++ Primer (5th Edition)".
Wish you luck.

Yes i want to learn c++ not C#. i am just wanting to learn c++ if i need it while making games in unity or udk or other 3d game engines. i am going to build a 3d car racing game. i am working with 4 of my friends. but first i will need some beginner and advanced tutorial for c++.

Definitely lynda.com is one of the best source for learning and it's not free. But you might find some promo codes on tech reviewers youtube channels that lets you try lynda.com for free for 2 weeks. I think I saw that one code on Austin Evans channel or tech of tomorrow's youtube channel but I'm not sure.
Even then as Aquinus said it's not something you can learn in 30 minutes but I doubt that even 2 weeks will be enough to learn the basics.

if need i will learn it for 6months! thankx for the reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro V2
Cooling Enermax ETX-T50RGB
Memory CL16 BL2K16G36C16U4RL 3600 1:1 micron e-die
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3070 Ti GAMING OC
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Display(s) LG Ultra Gear 32 1440p 165hz Dell 1440p 75hz
Case Phanteks P300 /w 300A front panel conversion
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus+ Platinum 750W
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Software Windows 11 +startisallback
you are delusional if you think you are going to reach the level required to build a game from the ground up in 6 months

System Name Ryzen 2023
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700
Motherboard Asrock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G Skill Flare X5 2x16gb cl32@6000 MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro + gaming Oc
Storage WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 64MB 7k SATA600 Blue WD10EZEX, WD Black SN850X 1Tb nvme
Display(s) LG 27GP850P-B
Case Corsair 5000D airflow tempered glass
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-850W
Mouse A4Tech V7M bloody
Keyboard Genius KB-G255
Software Windows 10 64bit
If you want to try to make a game it will take an awful lot of knowledge to make a game. For example you could learn how to make models and characters in some 3d software and maybe poke around the unity engine. Look it up on youtube how it works.
http://unity3d.com/unity/download

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
I'd start with a free game engine like Unity. Its very well documented, free and tons of youtube tutorials.

Start learning to code in C# coupled with learning your way around unity and you can get on the path to making games probably quicker than learning just C++ imo.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Storage ADATA SX8200PRO NVME 512GB, Intel 545s 500GBSSD, ADATA SU800 SSD, 3TB Spinner
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
I'd start with a free game engine like Unity. Its very well documented, free and tons of youtube tutorials.

Start learning to code in C# coupled with learning your way around unity and you can get on the path to making games probably quicker than learning just C++ imo.
making a game requires more then knowing a little C/C++/C#
I fear the OP is in WAY Over his head

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
If you want to try to make a game it will take an awful lot of knowledge to make a game. For example you could learn how to make models and characters in some 3d software and maybe poke around the unity engine. Look it up on youtube how it works.
http://unity3d.com/unity/download
This. Though, unity uses C# for the code and scrpits, but it still object orientated programming. I made a first person platformer game that I turned in last night for my final project in my C++ class. Unity has a ton of documentation and library functions for nearly everything you could imagine that youd need.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
you are delusional if you think you are going to reach the level required to build a game from the ground up in 6 months

Not really I made a simple platformer in unity in 3 weeks for my final project. Unity requires,very little code. Most of the code is in the first person script I have.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Not really I made a simple platformer in unity in 3 weeks for my final project. Unity requires,very little code. Most of the code is in the first person script I have.
whilst I am happy to encourage people to learn to code
Unity is not the correct path for that
it won't teach you anything
the Op needs to start with C or even something like lua/python and move up from there

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
whilst I am happy to encourage people to learn to code
Unity is not the correct path for that
it won't teach you anything
the Op needs to start with C or even something like lua/python and move up from there

Start with C sure. But starting with C++ isn't bad either. I started with Java, then transferred schools, and took the first course which was C, and now I'm doing C++. One you know one language you should be able to figure out others fairly easily.

OneMoar

There is Always Moar
System Name RPC MK2.5
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Audio Device(s) onboard
Mouse Kone burst Pro
Keyboard EVGA Z15
Start with C sure. But starting with C++ isn't bad either. I started with Java, then transferred schools, and took the first course which was C, and now I'm doing C++. One you know one language you should be able to figure out others fairly easily.
yes but learning Plain old C first will get you a good start on a lot of other languages

Last edited:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Software MacOS 12.1
Pardon me if I think you're both wrong.

C Is great if your goal is to manage things in the system that other languages will do for you. When you're first learning how to do this stuff, an easier language like Python or Ruby is a better option. I say this because it lets you focus more on writing logic, not managing the machine. Explaining why things like malloc() and free() work and how arrays are just pointers is confusing for people just getting started.

For the sake of simplicity. I would start learning something like Ruby and do projects over at https://projecteuler.net/

Once you're solid with logic and devving with Ruby, then move on to something like C... but I would be reluctant to recommend that any newbie start with C. That's too much all at once IMHO. Not to mention C errors tend to lack information where Ruby and Python are very descriptive when an error occurs.

Let me put it this way:

I went into college already having known Java, VB, C++, and a little bit of PHP. I finished college 4 years later knowing C, C#, Clojure, Ruby, Python, JS, and a whole lot more of PHP.

I would like to think I know which languages are hard and easy to pick up out of the ones I've learned and Ruby is by far the easiest to learn IMHO. Not to mention there are a ton of rails applications out there in the world.

All in all, you're not going to be writing games in 6 months with no prior knowledge. Making games is a lot harder than you may think. So I would get started, you have a lot of learning to do.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
I have to disagree buddy, it depends on how much drive/motivation the person has and resources. Now bare in mind it could be a simple dos game that you pick a number out of a range of numbers... Also, I believe 80% of the games on google play store are from people with less than 6 months of coding experience.. lol

C Is great if your goal is to manage things in the system that other languages will do for you. When you're first learning how to do this stuff, an easier language like Python or Ruby is a better option. I say this because it lets you focus more on writing logic, not managing the machine. Explaining why things like malloc() and free() work and how arrays are just pointers is confusing for people just getting started.

For the sake of simplicity. I would start learning something like Ruby and do projects over at https://projecteuler.net/

Once you're solid with logic and devving with Ruby, then move on to something like C... but I would be reluctant to recommend that any newbie start with C. That's too much all at once IMHO. Not to mention C errors tend to lack information where Ruby and Python are very descriptive when an error occurs.

Let me put it this way:

I went into college already having known Java, VB, C++, and a little bit of PHP. I finished college 4 years later knowing C, C#, Clojure, Ruby, Python, JS, and a whole lot more of PHP.

I would like to think I know which languages are hard and easy to pick up out of the ones I've learned and Ruby is by far the easiest to learn IMHO. Not to mention there are a ton of rails applications out there in the world.

All in all, you're not going to be writing games in 6 months with no prior knowledge. Making games is a lot harder than you may think. So I would get started, you have a lot of learning to do.
I agree Python. Ruby or even VB.net.. It's pretty forgiving as well.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Case HAF X
making a game requires more then knowing a little C/C++/C#
I fear the OP is in WAY Over his head

He never said what kind of game he wants to make. You can make a simple tic-tac-toe game just by following a tutorial in like a weeks time if your new and determined. Unity makes things more obvious to beginners in terms of how things work IMO. Then again it might not work well for him, everyone is different you just need to start somewhere.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro

Let me put it this way:

I have to disagree buddy, it depends on how much drive/motivation the person has and resources. Now bare in mind it could be a simple dos game that you pick a number out of a range of numbers... Also, I believe 80% of the games on google play store are from people with less than 6 months of coding experience.. lol

I agree Python. Ruby or even VB.net.. It's pretty forgiving as well.

Id agree. Just trying to pull OneMoar's tail a bit.

If I could go back when I had zero coding experience, I would have started on Python. Python is what we learn in my schools program if we have zero experience in coding. Class 111. Then its 121 and we learn C. Though I have heard a ton of the students say they wish they would have just started with 121 as they felt 111 was a waste of time for them.

If I wasn't in school and taking classes on the stuff I would probably find some programming books and read them and start experimenting. IMO best way to learn code is by looking at it and playing around with it and doing super small programs to learn syntax and logic. Just don't make it seem harder then it needs to be.

I also know people in the industry who started with programming languages like C++ and C#, and zero experience with C, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.

I like to think you can start with any coding language and learn it, it all depends on your drive and motivation to learn it.

Like @AphexDreamer said, Unity is about as easy as it get when it comes to beginner game development. Tutorials and documentation up the waazu.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Case HAF X
I personally was taught first with C++, then more advance C++ and as I was getting into data-structures bounced between Java and C++. Then just this year coded my first major class project using C# in unity and I have to say, C# is quite a nice language, IMO more intuitive language than C++ and even nicer than java when you use it with Unity. Cause all classes inherit monoBehavior, you can just drag and drop stuff in the Unity Editor.

rafiaksd3

This. Though, unity uses C# for the code and scrpits, but it still object orientated programming. I made a first person platformer game that I turned in last night for my final project in my C++ class. Unity has a ton of documentation and library functions for nearly everything you could imagine that youd need.

Every one thanks for your help very much. i truly appreciate it! i think i am going to just learn java from Bucky which has very simple way of explaining to program. there they have a beginner tutorial, a advanced tutorial and also tutorial about how to make games with java. as all of you said that unity is probably better i would use unity, and unity also supports coding in Java.
Again all of you thank you for your help for supporting me in my question!
here is a link to Bucky's beginner Java tutorial https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE2CE09D83EE3E28

Last edited by a moderator: