• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] older light show mod

mysticjon

Processor AMD Phenom x4 9850 black edition
Cooling big water 745
Memory Kingston 4gb(1gbx4) ddr2 (dual channel)
Video Card(s) ati sapphire radeon hd 6850
Storage 2tb
Display(s) samsung 226bw 22 inch wide lcd screen
Case apeiva qpack2
Audio Device(s) creative soundblaster X-fi fatal1ty series
Power Supply silent pro 600watt modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x86
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
amd sempron 2600+, windows xp home, radeon 9800 SE, forgot what i put in this computer

Mods:
cable managment, just one of my first computers i built

what do u think of the cables?? i cant believe that was the same case lol, my attempted to case mod lol, i added some new stuff i got, but the second pic came out horrible shit

Last edited by a moderator:

chopperdan88

can't you hide that light that is SOOOOO visible over yur CPU heatsink? i mean, aesthetically pleasing...

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Please keep your comments constructive. Instead of insulting a computer give ideas of how it could be improved. It's okay to criticize as long as it is not a blatant insult.

With that said. I have to give it a three. The cabling is really messy (see if you can clean it up with some wire ties) and I don't really care for the colors (personal opinion). The red paint is kind of sloppy and looks like it's starting to come off. I would do it over again when you have the time and maybe use some better paint that won't scratch off so easily?

Last edited:
Okay, I was pissed before, (when was that again? T_T) Its just so horrible, the colour scheme, is so out of wack, the guy probably did not want to wait for more PSU colours to come in when he was at the shop, then just purchased what he saw.

All the parts are so mismatched and cable management is not existent, not the worst.