• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please helpme with bios administrative password for Dell Latitude E4310.
Tag is 6MY84Q1-2A7B
Thankyou!!
ACI2223, here you too!

HbwvaR0053v6ZBMW

Loves.
-PLEASE let me/us know the code worked, if they DO NOT work:
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

sintec187

Could you please help unlock my administrative bios password.. System number: 2PSVWN1-2A7B

Thanks a Billion if it works.If not just a million for trying.lol

Could you please help unlock my administrative bios password.. System number: 2PSVWN1-2A7B
Thanks a Billion if it works.If not just a million for trying.lol
Sintec, try this code:

e20Eq2NHAJ0f5kLr

Loves.
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

BMBF2N1-2A7B
Password G38Dd70P9EjLqX41 is incorrect((
Hww, too bad. Just try all the notes in my signature below.

Loves.

thanks, but the password don't work:(
Bummer. Try all the steps in my signature..

Loves.

aci2223

i sent you one pictures, with the message - after password

Attachments

• 1.jpg.jpg
    1.jpg.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 392
i sent you one pictures, with the message - after password
ACI, thanks for the picture. Did you try this:

To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice (you will not see characters typed..

Loves.

DonMiha

Hww, too bad. Just try all the notes in my signature below.

Loves.

Thanks for trying, I will wait for more passwords.

LordKnut

@Loves:
I've got an Latitude E4300 - C11LP4J-2A7B with BIOS A06 (downgraded by A21 i think)

I already tried these reset-codes:

Dell by hdd serial number old nnnnn4yy
Dell by serial number fOR9Q5tYv47qqzJd
Dell by hdd serial number new fj2hvgg4
4xawopo7
3XfnS5b39JdV1SUb
eqtewvjz

I also used them with the hints in your signature ... happening nothing ... any tips or other codes??

Thx, Knut.

@Loves:
I've got an Latitude E4300 - C11LP4J-2A7B with BIOS A06 (downgraded by A21 i think)
I already tried these reset-codes:
Dell by hdd serial number old nnnnn4yy
Dell by serial number fOR9Q5tYv47qqzJd
Dell by hdd serial number new fj2hvgg4
4xawopo7
3XfnS5b39JdV1SUb
eqtewvjz
I also used them with the hints in your signature ... happening nothing ... any tips or other codes??
Thx, Knut.
Knut, the code fOR9Q5tYv47qqzJd is the right one. The rest are for the HDD if it was locked. One thing, though you did it already, is the "To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice (you will not see characters typed" trick. I have seen that work a few times.

Good luck!

Loves.

LordKnut

Knut, the code fOR9Q5tYv47qqzJd is the right one. The rest are for the HDD if it was locked. One thing, though you did it already, is the "To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice (you will not see characters typed" trick. I have seen that work a few times.

Good luck!

Loves.

Thanks for the quick reply! I will give it another try and let you know the result.

System Name DELL PERCISION T3400
Processor INTEL CORE 2
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) 4 DISPLAYS LOL
HAVE A DELL E6400

CB786L1-1F5A

BIOS LOCKED ANY HELP

HAVE A DELL E6400
CB786L1-1F5A
BIOS LOCKED ANY HELP
TazMan, I have never been able to help/get a code for 1F5A errors. Try contacting Dell. If you are the owner and/or can provide a bill of sale, I have heard stories of Tech Support helping. Good luck.

Hello
I have Dell E6510
System number: B7WMZN1-2A7B
BIOS Locked / Administrative password
Svetoslav, her eyou go:

MRd4NfmAa63Iyf6R

Loves.

Hello Sir ,
MRd4NfmAa63Iyf6R
Does not work
I ve tried everything
Bummer. Sometimes, this (To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice) works. Oh, you will not see the characters being typed.
Loves.

maqa lilar

Hallo

Dell E5410, service tag: 8L12QP1-2A7B needs a BIOS password. Could you help me please?

Thanks a lot.

Maqa Lilar

Hallo
Dell E5410, service tag: 8L12QP1-2A7B needs a BIOS password. Could you help me please?
Thanks a lot.
Maqa Lilar
Maqa, here you go Brah:

6ebCOO2W8hoOa9dF

Loves.

maqa lilar

Maqa, here you go Brah:

6ebCOO2W8hoOa9dF

Loves.

Thank you very much for your time brother, but it didn't work, tried with external keyboard too... :-(

20150201_003528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.