• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need your help with the password for 4N3VKC1-595B please???
Liss, try this code:

ezy4tmi5

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

liss420

Liss, try this code:

ezy4tmi5

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
You are amazing!!! Lol thank you so very much! :)

bbalsam09

BBalsam, here you go. Try this code:

xfz6d88r

Loves.

Thanks LovesFLSun! The code work, but followed up with the following:

"Hard-disk #***5RF47SEL-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system.
You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password.

Please type in the hard-drive password and press <Enter>"

Thanks LovesFLSun! The code work, but followed up with the following:
"Hard-disk #***5RF47SEL-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system.
You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password.
Please type in the hard-drive password and press <Enter>"
BBalsam, try this code for the HDD:

gjjv4kz0

Loves.

need your help with the password for G2Q8LH1-595B
Rhoda, here, try this code:

9ln42ttl

Loves.

Rhoda

Liss, try this code:

ezy4tmi5

Loves.

Hi
tried the code and its not working.I am getting this message
This computer system,#*******-595B,is protected by a password authentication system.you cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.

G2Q8LH1 this is my service tag no

Rhoda, here, try this code:

9ln42ttl

Loves.

Rhoda

Hi
This computer system,#*******-595B,is protected by a password authentication system.you cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.

G2Q8LH1 this is my service tag no G2Q8LH1

HI I have tried everything. hirens, dogberts blog, no avail.
4VJY1N1-2A7B
BAH, try this code:

0ELTn0faz0mO1q4f

Loves.

Hi
G2Q8LH1 this is my service tag no
Rhoda,

I am understanding that the code is not working? Could you reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the error on it? Thanks! Loves.

FT58WL1-2A7B
Wyatt, usually people ask for the password.. LOL Just giving you a hard time, plus I thought it was funny.... Try this code:

yGN1x074jqYDXcHv

Have fun typing that one in!

Loves.

Wyatt

Thank you, I used hirens and got that only problem i had was using a g for the q and your post helped point that out.

My other question would be the extended bios option in the boot menu has a password and it's different. What is that?

hello
is there a chance to get password for latitude e6220
5K57XP1-1D3B

thx in advance.

Wyatt

@paragod22

r9Uy7P8Zq9xF5Dh1

@SlayerTXP

fzuvkG9WreEva711

@Sticky

Sorry I cannot do the 1D3B Bios, however when the original thread starter gets back maybe he can help you.

These passwords are case sensitive and I am just trying to help.

tripartist1

I have a modded bios on an e1505. System number is:
GJD3V91-595B
Will the master password still work on a modded bios?

Also, I'm currently in a bad situation. I accidently set the wrong partition as active, and when I rebooted, it can't find boot manager. I tried using a windows repair disk but it doesn't see any HDD. It says to load drivers, but I don't have access to any other computer (typing this on my phone) to write to a removable drive. The bios is locked so I had to remove the hard drive to get it to boot from the disk, and I don't see any extra hard drive options in the bios. What do I do in this situation? Are the chipsets drivers in the recovery disks driverstore/repository (I made it myself from this same PC)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wyatt

I have a modded bios on an e1505. System number is:
GJD3V91-595B
Will the master password still work on a modded bios?

Also, I'm currently in a bad situation. I accidently set the wrong partition as active, and when I rebooted, it can't find boot manager. I tried using a windows repair disk but it doesn't see any HDD. It says to load drivers, but I don't have access to any other computer (typing this on my phone) to write to a removable drive. The bios is locked so I had to remove the hard drive to get it to boot from the disk, and I don't see any extra hard drive options in the bios. What do I do in this situation? Are the chipsets drivers in the recovery disks driverstore/repository (I made it myself from this same PC)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

vazn2jbv

As is, that's the code I get for you're machine.

Also only way I can think of doing this it to get access to another computer and either make a USB hirens 15.2 or burn it to a disk. Boot it to mini windows xp, Then you right click the My Computer on the desktop, go to manage, and then mark the right partition as active. Whichever way you do it though you will need access to another computer.

tripartist1

vazn2jbv

As is, that's the code I get for you're machine.

Also only way I can think of doing this it to get access to another computer and either make a USB hirens 15.2 or burn it to a disk. Boot it to mini windows xp, Then you right click the My Computer on the desktop, go to manage, and then mark the right partition as active. Whichever way you do it though you will need access to another computer.

Wow! Quick reply, and the code worked perfectly!
Many thanks!

I was afraid of that. Looks like I'll be making a trip to a friends house tomorrow. Appreciate the help tremendously!

Wyatt

Wow! Quick reply, and the code worked perfectly!
Many thanks!

I was afraid of that. Looks like I'll be making a trip to a friends house tomorrow. Appreciate the help tremendously!
Haha I'm just trying to help. Your welcome.

Thank you, I used hirens and got that only problem i had was using a g for the q and your post helped point that out.

My other question would be the extended bios option in the boot menu has a password and it's different. What is that?
Wyatt, I am not familiar with that BIOS option. What model of laptop? Loves.

AndreaB

@LovesFLSun or maybe New Member @Wyatt

Tried doing the CMOS reset ... didn't work.
I never set the password.

Please help? Much appreciated :love:

#97QJKJ1-595B

Last edited:
@LovesFLSun or maybe New Member @Wyatt

Tried doing the CMOS reset ... didn't work. I never set the password. Please help? Much appreciated :love:
#97QJKJ1-595B

Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.