• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Logitech, a leading innovator of gaming peripherals, today introduced its newest Logitech G mouse, the Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse. Designed based on feedback from the gaming enthusiast and eSports community, the Logitech G303 features the Logitech G exclusive Delta Zero optical sensor technology for precision targeting, and metal spring button tensioning system in a lightweight, compact form.

"The community sent us a clear message that they wanted the lightweight, symmetrical design of our G302 combined with the amazing sensor in our G502," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "We took this feedback and built a mouse that was tuned and tested by pros to help ensure improved accuracy, comfort and performance. Thanks to you and this feedback, we've built an amazing product."

The Logitech G303 features one of the most advanced optical sensors available in gaming mice today and reflects Logitech's ongoing commitment to leveraging science to design products that help gamers win. The Logitech G303 also incorporates RGB customizable lighting color and brightness to match your style, system or environment.

"The G303 Daedalus Apex gives us a definite advantage," said Sean "sg@res" Gares of Cloud9, CS:GO. "This mouse offers a comfortable feel with a lightweight, ambidextrous grip."

Advanced Optical Sensor
This performance-oriented mouse features Logitech's best optical sensor for maximum tracking accuracy. Our exclusive Delta Zero optical sensor technology minimizes speed-related accuracy variance, commonly known as "mouse acceleration," for improved accuracy and precision targeting. Combining a huge DPI range of 200 all the way up to 12,000 with zero smoothing, this mouse delivers unparalleled tracking performance and responsiveness, and tracks movement at 300 inches per second. The optical sensor can also be tuned to achieve optimum lift-off distance and maximum tracking speeds on any gaming surface, so you can always get the best possible tracking response.

Performance-Driven Design
The Logitech G303 delivers the utmost accuracy, responsiveness and performance in a lightweight, compact and durable design. The Logitech G exclusive metal spring tensioning system reduces pre-travel, resulting in improved button responsiveness and feel. The left and right click buttons have also been tested for 20 million clicks - which is the equivalent of a top professional gamer practicing 10 hours per day for two years - so you can confidently game for hours on end.

RGB Customizable Lighting
For maximum visual appeal, full-color RGB lighting on the Logitech G303 projects light onto your mouse pad and can be customized from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors. You can bring your mouse to life with "breathing" light patterns, or set your lighting to sleep when you aren't using your system.

Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in March 2015, for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
WiFi Logitech, pls (that's 3rd in a row! wired mouse- G302, G303, G402). G602 is getting kinda old. Needs a rebooth- keep the shape, change the sensor and add a hyper scroll (optional).

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Think twice before purchasing anything from this company. Their ways have changed drastically. Logitech's customer service and warranty is nothing but a joke. Read their forum for other examples. They lie, ignore you and even steal your stuff!

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Commu...-service-under-the-new-management/m-p/1370727

Well I have a logitech nano wireless mouse and I must say I'm pretty happy with it, also I had a wireless keyboard from them, never had any problems with their products. However I don't have any experience with their customer service, hope I don't need it.

I've just realized this section of their forum is INVISIBLE to non-registered users! Can you believe that?! I'm wondering why... oh maybe because it full of complains, that's why! :shadedshu: Anyhow I made a screenshot for people to see.

And by the way, I posted it on March 1st. As of today, March 5th, still nothing, no reaction of any kind from Logitech (forums or their support ticket).

Well I have a logitech nano wireless mouse and I must say I'm pretty happy with it, also I had a wireless keyboard from them, never had any problems with their products. However I don't have any experience with their customer service, hope I don't need it.

Attachments

• logitech.jpg
    logitech.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 687
I've just realized this section of their forum is INVISIBLE to non-registered users! Can you believe that?! I'm wondering why... oh maybe because it full of complains, that's why! :shadedshu: Anyhow I made a screenshot for people to see.

And by the way, I posted it on March 1st. As of today, March 5th, still nothing, no reaction of any kind from Logitech (forums or their support ticket).

MOST COMPANIES HAVE FORUMS TO CHAT BETWEEN USERS, not for real Service! Contact directly their Customer relations department.
Same applies for, p.e. Asus forums, and many others. But there are exceptions also.

MOST COMPANIES HAVE FORUMS TO CHAT BETWEEN USERS, not for real Service! Contact directly their Customer relations department.
Same applies for, p.e. Asus forums, and many others. But there are exceptions also.
I'm not using their forum for a warranty claim, I'm using their dedicated customer support system. I can post a screenshot from it as well, but I need to remove some personal info first from the screenshot. The forum post was just a cry out loud type of reaction, trying to get attention to the case.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Well, I am very happy with my G500 wired gaming mouse. So happy that I have a backup I bought. I've never had a bad logitech mouse. I still have an MX-518 that is almost ten years old, and it still works perfectly. I am now in my 3rd year with my G500.

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
Think twice before purchasing anything from this company. Their ways have changed drastically. Logitech's customer service and warranty is nothing but a joke. Read their forum for other examples. They lie, ignore you and even steal your stuff!

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Commu...-service-under-the-new-management/m-p/1370727
Id buy Logitech mice over Razer any day. Never had an issue with any of my Logitech products. Ever.

Stop bashing. No one cares about your one mans opinion. They are a reputable company.

Logitech has actually been a shitty company when it comes to after sales service for last 10 years or so. They also tend to use hazardous material for making products which can endanger users health. Their service centres in India swindle users out of high products which are sent for service, which means you will always get a product that is not only cheaper but also lower in functionality to one sent in.
In general though you should also avoid logitech like a plague.

Here are pics of G35 which was had started to show signs of fungus within 6 months of use and that barely 1-2hr or daily use. I live in Pune which is predominantly dry throughout the year.

IMG_1276.JPG IMG_1277.JPG

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
They also tend to use hazardous material for making products which can endanger users health.

LMAO! I highly doubt you'll find many computer parts made with materials that aren't hazardous to humans.

I disagree. Button mechanism got broken for my Backspace key on UltraX keyboard. Local Logitech service center (which is for the entire Southern Europe region) sent me a new one without asking for serial number or proof of purchase. I just sent them an e-mail and in like 3 days, I got the plastic mechanism. Replaced it and I'm still using that keyboard. One of the reasons why I've bought their top end Proteus wired mice. Because I know it's a quality product with good support.

LMAO! I highly doubt you'll find many computer parts made with materials that aren't hazardous to humans.
true, but unlike headsets, keyboards or mouse most PC components don't come into direct contact with skin of the user. that G35 is just one of the logitech headsets that I have owned or sold which had fungal growth within short usage periods. worst part was each of those was denied warranty by Logitech, a simple replacement of earcup would have done the job. Logitech has gone down the drain in last few years, with no signs of turning a stone.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
true, but unlike headsets, keyboards or mouse most PC components don't come into direct contact with skin of the user. that G35 is just one of the logitech headsets that I have owned or sold which had fungal growth within short usage periods. worst part was each of those was denied warranty by Logitech, a simple replacement of earcup would have done the job. Logitech has gone down the drain in last few years, with no signs of turning a stone.

Well, I can accept your perspective of why you feel like you do. But it's better to start a thread than to bash in a new product announcement, don't you think?

Well, I can accept your perspective of why you feel like you do. But it's better to start a thread than to bash in a new product announcement, don't you think?
I have tried complaining about the terrible service and possible scams to Logitech India staff(sales managers and head of west India) for years now, but its like banging head against a brick wall. They are living in a bubble that they are the best and can get away with anything(even pricing exhorbitantly for poor quality products, in India over a period of last 3 years pricing of logitech products have gone up by 100% while INR lost 20% against US$). Now I think bashing every single product announcement from Logitech is the best way to spend time on internet. Also sadly here in India Logitech has outsourced service centre to a 3rd party distributor, who also provides service for Asus so I even avoid using Asus products in PCs builds that I do. Luckily never had any issued with Asus products so dont bash their product announcements, but just to avoid any unpleasant situations with service centre I stay away from Asus products.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
  • IKR thier ticketing system doesn't even work right in firefox anymore. told them about it and they ignore me. they should have left that alone. but no they messed it up prolly on purpose to discourage people from making tickets! Also they take fucking forever. When I worked for IPS I was way faster and I took on average 65-80 tickets a day and I even managed to get to 23 when I had bronchitis and could barely freakin breathe... so no excuse for thier reps to take 12 DAYS to respond to one of mine!
    TBH they spend too much money on sponsoring shit and prolly now outsource to the lowest "support reps" so they can have more moeny for flashy gaming events and shit.... that seemed to be when they started going down hill. The flashier events and such they were sponsoring and promoting and being a huge part of the worse thier actual support got

• IKR thier ticketing system doesn't even work right in firefox anymore. told them about it and they ignore me. they should have left that alone. but no they messed it up prolly on purpose to discourage people from making tickets! Also they take fucking forever. When I worked for IPS I was way faster and I took on average 65-80 tickets a day and I even managed to get to 23 when I had bronchitis and could barely freakin breathe... so no excuse for thier reps to take 12 DAYS to respond to one of mine!
    TBH they spend too much money on sponsoring shit and prolly now outsource to the lowest "support reps" so they can have more moeny for flashy gaming events and shit.... that seemed to be when they started going down hill. The flashier events and such they were sponsoring and promoting and being a huge part of the worse thier actual support got
here in India, only Seagate, Gigabyte, few others use online ticketing system. Somehow that works great, sure you need to drop off the faulty product to service centre, but they make sure message you once the servicing is done. Also they have an app to track service. while for Logitech/Asus you have drop off the faulty product to service centre, after which they take anywhere from 5-6 weeks to issue a replacement. If you want service faster then you need to use abusive language, use legal threats or even threaten physical violence towards staff. Also that staff compulsively liar, arrogant and irresponsible ********.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
wow that's bad

In the US logitech is still by far the easiest computer related company to deal with their customer service, they barely fight you on anything it's been this way in the US for a super long time. Outside the US i have no idea what their customer support is like.

Most importantly, I was in a hardware shop yesterday and took their flagship G mouse in my hand. Some of the extra buttons are not easy or intuitive, I don't know what kind of "pro-gamers" or "gaming-as a job-slaves" they have used during development :)

System Name Lailalo
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X Boosts to 4.95Ghz
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (WIFI
Cooling Noctua
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) XFX 7900XT 20GB
Storage Samsung 970 Pro Plus 1TB, Crucial 1TB MX500 SSD, Segate 3TB
Display(s) LG Ultrawide 29in @ 2560x1080
Case Coolermaster Storm Sniper
Power Supply XPG 1000W
Mouse G602
Keyboard G510s
Software Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 Home
here in India, only Seagate, Gigabyte, few others use online ticketing system. Somehow that works great, sure you need to drop off the faulty product to service centre, but they make sure message you once the servicing is done. Also they have an app to track service. while for Logitech/Asus you have drop off the faulty product to service centre, after which they take anywhere from 5-6 weeks to issue a replacement. If you want service faster then you need to use abusive language, use legal threats or even threaten physical violence towards staff. Also that staff compulsively liar, arrogant and irresponsible ********.

If you live near their offices, you can just drop in and get something done on site. I've done this with Gigabyte, Viewsonic, and Cooler Master. Soo many companies have local offices in Cali.

System Name PC.
Processor i7 2600K 5.0Gh,i7 3770K 5.00Gh. EK, Liqed Coooleng
Motherboard P67A-UD7-B3 Gigabyte T.,ASUS,P8Z77-V PREMIUM,MAXIMUS V EXTRIME..
Cooling Liqed Cooleng ,EK Suprime LTX Nickel,EK for Motherboard,Aqua computer (WGA), Thermaltake .... 0i,
Memory G.SKILL F3-17600CL7-2GBPISG. 16GBSkill Sniper F3-17000CL94GBSR on 2400Hz 10-12-11-29 1
Video Card(s) GTX590 ,SLI ,POV TGT best 691Hz ,LiqedCoold,GTX480.....GTX1080MSI SeaHawkEK SLI
Storage OCZ-REVODRIVE 3-240GB,2xCrucialMX100.512.R-0,1x LMT-32L3m,3x 1TB-WD,1x;1x2TbSEAGATE1x2Tb Seagate
Display(s) DELL-U2412Mb,Samsung Synkmaster245B,HP ENVY 34c
Case Thermaltake, NZXT SWITCH 810SE
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE BLASTER X-Fi Titanium HD , AUNE T1MK2 TUBE USB
Power Supply ENERMAX Platimax 1500W,Thermaltake 1500W
Mouse VIPER V560,FUNC MS-3, Prestigio, R.A.T.E.7 and 5,LogitechG502,RAZER,Inperator.,dead...a.s.o.
Keyboard Trust ....LogotechG410
Software Windows7 64....
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Fire Strike 21.385 (37.234,11.828,7.176)
Considering that i have G-502 is mouse too narrow for normal posture and tired players by holdingit .
For Martians with three fingers would provided an excellent mouse.
Everything else if it is so good has no more importance.

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o

i had countless logitech devices and while most are still "like new" some had RMA and went under warranty exchange without any hiccups ...

case to case ... i feel sad for those who had problems ... but generalization is not mandatory (the quality is way above most of the other manufacturer, ie: Razer, i had bad experience with them: failures in chains and weird RMA response ... but i would no generalize on them either...)

they lie ignore and steal ... is limit a lie itself ... well i am Swiss (so is Logitech) and maybe where i am the customer service is better :roll:

WiFi Logitech, pls (that's 3rd in a row! wired mouse- G302, G303, G402). G602 is getting kinda old. Needs a rebooth- keep the shape, change the sensor and add a hyper scroll (optional).
eh? that's a joke? the G602 is getting old? no need for wifi ... the latency and response time of the G602 is more than enough (or even the G700/700s) not mentioning the G602 is more new than old ... and the sensor of it was one of the best i ever had even for a 2500 optical sensor ... my Trust GXT 166 is not bad (and pack a 16400dpi laser sensor) but feel less precise and sometime drop the tracking when i cross the grey lines on my Roccat Alumic xD (solution rotate the mate 90° left xD ) than the G602 was, i only changed because i needed 12 buttons and not 6 under my thumb xD (ok i could took a G600 but i already had one and wanted to test that GXT 166 :D )

System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard AsRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Enermax LIQMAX III 360
Memory 32 GiG Team Group B Die 3600
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt Red Devil
Storage Crucial MX 500 SSD and Intel P660 NVME 2TB for games
Display(s) Acer 144htz 27in. 2560x1440
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply Corsair RM 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
Id buy Logitech mice over Razer any day. Never had an issue with any of my Logitech products. Ever.

Stop bashing. No one cares about your one mans opinion. They are a reputable company.
This, I would never buy Razer again..Never had a problem with Logitech.

If you live near their offices, you can just drop in and get something done on site. I've done this with Gigabyte, Viewsonic, and Cooler Master. Soo many companies have local offices in Cali.
In India things work differently, most of PC component makers have their offices setup just for marketing and fixing prices for Indian market. Sales and Service are outsourced to 3rd parties who usually import and distribute the products to smaller dealers. Outsourcing of after sales service is the biggest headache to keep track of India. Many of these manufacturers keep changing their service partners and many times their 1800 number also changes every few years or so.
Seagate, Gigabyte, Belkin, Sony, Brother, Lexmark, AMD, Transcend, Kingston and Biostar all have use Accel frontline as their service partner.
Logitech : Neoteric Informatique(better of three logitech partners), Ingram Micro, and RPTech India
Asus : Neoteric Informatique, Accel Frontline, Compuage Infocom, RPTech India, F1 Info solutions, Mac enterprises, and Regenersis for service(depending on product range service is outsourced to a different partner).
WD : I don't know the name of partner who handles service here, but their HDD drop centre is located in Neoteric premises
Netgear : RPTech India
Coolermaster : Acro Engineering
Thermaltake : Savera Marketing
Intel : Self owned

So now you have an idea how messed up after sales scenario for Computer components in India is. Over a period of 13-14 years I have dealt with every single one of those partners mentioned above. All my hatred, and anger with logitech has originated from one partner: RPTech India. RPTech India is supposed to provide service for majority of Logitech peripheral(Most of the "high end" devices are sent to this centre) also Asus motherboards, while rest handle entry level devices. Many people have been complaining about this service partner about scams, mistreatment, constant lying to logitech for ages to no avail. Even within the dealer network general reputation of this distributor with regards to business practices is also terrible.

Last edited: