• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can you help me for a DELL M90,
System Number: 5WHFC2J-595B
Thank
Will
Will, try this code:

0xlkb8g5

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

Firewolf91

image.jpg
Firewolf, here, try this code:

R7sK7hmvPTanZ1VP

Loves.
-Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them and try an external keyboard
-To clear password, type the code you received, press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

Unfortunately, that did not work.
See image

W1LD_TH1NG

View attachment 63525
Unfortunately, that did not work.
Did you follow his instructions?

amigamax

System number: 9GQ25L1-2A7B
System Model: E6400

Thanks! I work at a computer store & get DRMO computers frequently.
Looking for the program to be able to do on my own: email windudes at yahoo
D-Mil'd computers leave bios lock & prevent usb & DVD boot.
Must use F12 and forced to use DVD or load in another machine..
thanks

thanks
Amigamax, if you need a code (or list of the codes), just ask here. Try this code for the one you asked for:

Vam0r0Y40C4t0Im4

Have fun typing that one in! Loves.

Alvarado, Try these codes:

FH2K412-595B - ggr8eboc
FH2K412-2A7B - Z5501xa22r5cPv2e

Loves.

amigamax

thanks

Worked after I used the CAPITAL "C". Had to type again to clear password. Worked

- Thanks! :)

alvarado155

Thanks a lot for trying.I think I have to buy the MB for 95$ from Japan.do you think if I short out both BIOS chips at the same time it could work?

profwalken

Hi ,
i Bought a second hand laptop and have no idea where to find the bios password from previous owner, so i need a code to unlock the setup for a dell M4500 laptop

Code displayed on bios screen : 7Z1NWN1-2A7B

thank you for your help.
Best regards
Profwalken

Thanks a lot for trying.I think I have to buy the MB for 95$ from Japan.do you think if I short out both BIOS chips at the same time it could work?
Alvarado, not sure about that. I would guess the replacement motherboard should not have a password set. Loves.

Hi ,
i Bought a second hand laptop and have no idea where to find the bios password from previous owner, so i need a code to unlock the setup for a dell M4500 laptop
Code displayed on bios screen : 7Z1NWN1-2A7B
thank you for your help.
Best regards
Profwalken
Profwalken, have fun typing in this code:

s40hqMr8oLXRFCFG

Loves.

profwalken

Thank you for your answer , finally i've got from the seller this morning a password and it was right on target, in spite of everything, thank you for your help.

Have a good day,
Profwalken
French user of an unlocked laptop :)

Thank you for your answer , finally i've got from the seller this morning a password and it was right on target, in spite of everything, thank you for your help.
Have a good day,
Profwalken
French user of an unlocked laptop :)
You got it Brah!!! Shaka!

Kelly Hensley

I work for a computer store here in Georgia and we get the E6400 and E6410 in alot and sometimes they have the bios locked code on them. I have two here:

System Number: BPB7WK1-2A7B
Model: Dell Latitude E6400

System Number: 14GNBP1-1F5A
Model: Dell Latitude E6410

I work for a computer store here in Georgia and we get the E6400 and E6410 in alot and sometimes they have the bios locked code on them. I have two here:
System Number: BPB7WK1-2A7B
Model: Dell Latitude E6400
System Number: 14GNBP1-1F5A
Model: Dell Latitude E6410
Kelly, sorry, I do not have anything to unlock the 1F5A errors, but here's the 2A7B:

n7TpUBBpMtbR4470

Loves. Howdy from Jacksonville, FL!

Kelly Hensley

Thanks for the help with the E6400. I just did it and worked perfectly. I will contact you when there are others. Thanks again.

Your help is highly appreciated ...
System Number: DMW7H4J-2A7B
Model: Dell Latitude E6500
Cheers, mate!
Christian, WOAH NELLY!!! Have fun typing this one in!

7awqQol4a0mEjx94

Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.